Colorado father loses both sons to fentanyl in same night

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
While Biden fails to secure the border, China is busy sending chemicals to Mexican cartels who make and ship fentanyl here.

Our adversaries are taking advantage of the border crisis — Biden needs to secure it now.

1649393598512.png

While Biden fails to secure the border, China is busy sending chemicals to Mexican cartels who make and ship fentanyl here.

Our adversaries are taking advantage of the border crisis — Biden needs to secure it now.

Colorado is run by woketard moonbats, who are fine with open borders....l lived there for nearly 25 years, and watched it descend from left-of-center into Fornicalia with thin air.

While I sympathize with this man's horrifying loss, he's pissing in the wind if he thinks that the drips in Denver are going to do anything about it.

What a load of shit.

He did not 'lose' his sons to fentanyl.
It's not a 'war'.

He had two sons who were two, fucking weak to stop their addiction to the drug.
And their addiction ended up killing them.
They died because they were wimps.

I quit crack and booze and cigarettes.
Anyone sane can quit ANYTHING if they want to badly enough.

NOTHING should be done about fentanyl.
There are TONS of people who need it for constant pain.
Just because a bunch of fucking losers get addicted to it is NO reason to make it harder for people who desperately need the drug, to get hold of it.

Perhaps their drug dealer made an example of them because they owed him money.

Or just to drum up better sales. I know it may seem counterintuitive, but when the word quicky gets around in the drug addict community that someone overdosed and/or died on a certain dealer's wares, the demand for their product increases.

Perhaps their drug dealer made an example of them because they owed him money.

Or just to drum up better sales. I know it may seem counterintuitive, but when the word quicky gets around in the drug addict community that someone overdosed and/or died on a certain dealer's wares, the demand for their product increases.
Not necessarily.
It depends why they died.

If they died because it was too powerful - maybe.
If it was because it was mixed with some bad shit - they will avoid that dealer like the plague.

And if the dealer undercut his product...he will just cut it better next time because he is losing money if he doesn't.

Dealers want to make money.
They are not going to knowingly undercut their product...unless they are stupid.
They want to hit that magic zone where they cut it as much as they can get away with it.

What a load of shit.

It's not a 'war'.

Just because a bunch of fucking losers get addicted to it is NO reason to make it harder for people who desperately need the drug, to get hold of it.
You seem to miss the point that China has been selling the chemical to the cartels to be sold here ILLEGALLY!

Also Kookie there is a war going on but you are another partisan hack that will defend Biden failure just because of the D after his name!

What a load of shit.

It's not a 'war'.

I have to agree.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who might fall into the over eater category)

Problem here is the BOTH parties have gone full wacko.

If you want PROPER GOVERNANCE, you need a better electoral system.

So, are you for the status quo or are you for Proportional Representation?

Personally, I don't give a crap about someone who dies from a fentanyl overdose. My fear is for the law enforcement, border patrol agents, and medical personnel who unknowingly come in contact with the drug.

My niece served 5 years in a state penitentiary in Florida for supplying the fentanyl that killed her boyfriend. I have no sympathy for her, and neither does the rest of the family.

Don't want to die? Don't do illegal drugs!

The reason this drug is imported to the US is because of the demand for it. Take away the demand, the cartels will stop smuggling it in!

Of course its bidens fault. We all know that. Hes personally responsible.

All this fontanelle suddenly appeared when Biden was elected. How strange. Not a bit came under Trump.

Let the drug addicts die. They've had their chance.

Forum List

Back