India Boosts Coal Production 400 Million Tons

Most of us know the difference between climate and weather. But if it is an important part of your worldview to be wrong then you have succeeded here.

You do realize that almost no one over on this side actually thinks anything even REMOTELY like that, don't you?

I kind of doubt all you folks on the right are Nazis just because the Nazis always like your extremists. So don't confuse the loons on our side with most of us and we won't confuse the loons on your side with most of you.
What’s the difference between America and India?
India has lights on at night.

Snort laughing at you Leftards claiming weather is climate (caused by man) is not being under the influence of chemicals.

Hilarious having you Leftards tell us humans can change sex on a whim and males can get pregnant and have abortions. What a hoot!!
I don't believe I have ever told you that weather was climate. I do frequently hear people telling you that weather is NOT climate. Your first sentence there doesn't make sense but I guarantee you that the Earth's climate is HEAVILY influenced by trace chemicals. As Mr Carminative was just noting, without that tiny trace of CO2 in the atmosphere, the Earth's average temeprature would be -23C vice its current 57C, an 80 centigrade degree change.

This is the environment forum. I have no idea what conversations you've had about sex change. I believe one man has gotten pregnant with some sort of artificially induced ectopic pregnancy and carried the thing to term but certainly, no one is claiming that any man can get pregnant via normal means or that a sex change can be done on a whim. So... still a stupid ass.

She's done something with her life. You post here to show the failure of yours.
She screeched at grown-ups because she was manipulated to and threatened to stay out of school until we gave government more tax money.

That may look impressive compared to you, but to normal people, she's just a kid throwing a tantrum.

She screeched at grown-ups because she was manipulated to and threatened to stay out of school until we gave government more tax money.

That may look impressive compared to you, but to normal people, she's just a kid throwing a tantrum.
Trump addressed the UN with a tantrum. Ms Thunberg gave a very effective speech.

The fallacy of small numbers. There are a bunch of things that even at a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of you total body weight can kill you.

Indeed the amount of man-made CO2 each year dwarfs the output of volcanoes. Year after year. CO2 is a KNOWN greenhouse gas. Right now we've pumped enough additional CO2 in the atmosphere that it bears an isotopic fingerprint pointing directly at US. Can you imagine how hard it is to shift the mean isotopic composition of the entire earth's atmosphere???? We did that.

We know that even at lower levels CO2 is a greenhouse gas. In fact it, along with H2O, are some of the biggest reasons the earth's surface temperature isn't much, much, much lower (black body radiation temperature). But when you put more in you get more warming....and it takes a long time for excess CO2 to re-equilibrate back down to prior levels. That's because it relies on the carbon cycle.

So "that particular parameter" is really pretty important and it doesn't take much to make things happen. We are seeing it in real time.

If you don't know the science that's fine...just don't assume your lack of knowledge is shared by the experts.

But where is there any evidence people care?

Links please....speculation, philosophy and emotions are ghey. Opinion....ghey.

Most of us know the difference between climate and weather. But if it is an important part of your worldview to be wrong then you have succeeded here.

You do realize that almost no one over on this side actually thinks anything even REMOTELY like that, don't you?

I kind of doubt all you folks on the right are Nazis just because the Nazis always like your extremists. So don't confuse the loons on our side with most of us and we won't confuse the loons on your side with most of you.

s0n...in the end, the only thing that matters is who is winning and, well....who's not winning.

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

So this thread has been running for...let me see...9 years now. Page 1, top of the page...every day for thousands of days. About 4 billion views btw :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

ePiC

Renewable energy still at laughably low levels. Because the energy policy-makers could not possibly care any less about the "science".

Back to your exercise in group navel gazing!!!

web3.jpg

s0n...in the end, the only thing that matters is who is winning and, well....who's not winning.

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

So this thread has been running for...let me see...9 years now. Page 1, top of the page...every day for thousands of days. About 4 billion views btw :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

ePiC

Renewable energy still at laughably low levels. Because the energy policy-makers could not possibly care any less about the "science".

Back to your exercise in group navel gazing!!!

View attachment 646807

I suspect you are not one to know much about "winning".

You have exactly ZERO clue what you are talking about in regards to PhD's.
Discordant Dissertationists

You don't even know what "clue" means, or even that it should be "clues" in your nonsense sentence.

In college, the student lives like a child. So he graduates with the mind of a child. A degree is nothing to be proud of; PhDs have their narrow-minded academic conformity piled higher and deeper.

Last edited:
Discordant Dissertationists

You don't even know what "clue" means, or even that it should be "clues" in your nonsense sentence.

In college, the student lives like a child. So he graduates with the mind of a child. A degree is nothing to be proud of; PhDs have their narrow-minded academic conformity piled higher and deeper.
I have the slightest, tinies, teeniest, weeniest wee, itty-bitty little suspicion that you just don't have a fucking degree.

Forum List

Back