India Boosts Coal Production 400 Million Tons

Dufus, what do you think a hot spell in a local region is?
WEATHER
BTW - mid 80’s is rather cool for Bombay in May.
Ah... and you believe the comment that the coal they were burning was causing the hotspell was classifiying the hotspell as the Indian climate. I had been expecting something a little more direct but I will let that go.

Ah... and you believe the comment that the coal they were burning was causing the hotspell was classifiying the hotspell as the Indian climate. I had been expecting something a little more direct but I will let that go.
A. There was no hot spell
B. The use of coal didn’t cause anything except the availability of electricity.
C. You Leftards never going after China or India validates A & B.

A. There was no hot spell
B. The use of coal didn’t cause anything except the availability of electricity.
C. You Leftards never going after China or India validates A & B.
I had not been paying any attention to the weather in India but I know the region is subject to intense hotspells. A quick search, though, found the following:

Which leads me to believe there most definitely HAS been a notable hotspell underway in India and Palistan. So, why did you lie about it?

The use of coal did produce electricity. It also produced all the usual combustion products of coal including soot and CO2. Both of these will increase global warming. Obviously any connection between these emissions and this hotspell are tenuous, particularly since the hotspell predates the emissions. But they certainly make the situation worse. One of those articles reported that the odds of record high temperatures in India and Pakistan had increased one-hundred fold. That sort of thing is robust evidence of climatic warming vice a spot of hot weather.

I would like EVERYONE to stop burning coal. That I don't choose to use India and China continued coal consumption as an excuse for the US to avoid doing anything simply means I'm not a seventh grade twat.

Last edited:
I had not been paying any attention to the weather in India but I know the region is subject to intense hotspells. A quick search, though, found the following:

Which leads me to believe there most definitely HAS been a notable hotspell underway in India and Palistan. So, why did you lie about it?

The use of coal did produce electricity. It also produced all the usual combustion products of coal including soot and CO2. Both of these will increase global warming. Obviously any connection between these emissions and this hotspell are tenuous, particularly since the hotspell predates the emissions. But they certainly make the situation worse. One of those articles reported that the odds of record high temperatures in India and Pakistan had increased one-hundred fold. That sort of thing is robust evidence of climatic warming vice a spot of hot weather.

I would like EVERYONE to stop burning coal. That I don't choose to use India and China continued coal consumption as an excuse for the US to avoid doing anything simply means I'm not a seventh grade twat.

But dude....that's faulty thinking.

Progressives are okay with putting millions in the poor house with green energy gheyness. While the rest of the world burns coal by the billions of tons.

Easy to see while most Americans don't support progressive public policy.
The thinking is not at all grounded.

Watch what America thinks of green energy come November....I'm going to need forum members in here to start a GoFundMe for shoulder surgery I'll need in 2023 due to spiking so many footballs over the holidays this year!

img_1_1647163003522.jpg

But dude....that's faulty thinking.

Progressives are okay with putting millions in the poor house with green energy gheyness. While the rest of the world burns coal by the billions of tons.

Easy to see while most Americans don't support progressive public policy.
The thinking is not at all grounded.

Watch what America thinks of green energy come November....I'm going to need forum members in here to start a GoFundMe for shoulder surgery I'll need in 2023 due to spiking so many footballs over the holidays this year!

View attachment 648583
Sorry, missed by a bit. Here we have a SIXTH grade twat.

There's a reason India is increasing coal production. They need to produce more electricity.

Ok, but you are assuming there's a problem and you are assuming that "the way" will be easily done with no issues and you are assuming that they think there's a problem too, right?

Cause that seems like a lot of assumptions for a problem I don't see. First of all we are right at the threshold for extensive continental glaciation in the northern hemisphere. You can see it every winter with significant portions of NA, Europe and Asia are covered in snow. So from my perspective I'd rather have a warmer world. Unfortunately for me the planet has been on a cooling trend for the past 55 million years, it's been especially noticeable the last 3 million years. You might have heard about it. You know... the ICE AGES. Which is where we are at now. Smack dab in the middle of an ICE AGE.
The US could show the way, be a leader in the world. But no, you want us to be followers. Pity.

The US could show the way, be a leader in the world. But no, you want us to be followers. Pity.
We literally showed the rest of the world the way to economic prosperity and they didn't follow. If they couldn't follow us on the path that creates wealth why would you expect them to follow us on a path that can't practically be done?

We literally showed the rest of the world the way to economic prosperity and they didn't follow. If they couldn't follow us on the path that creates wealth why would you expect them to follow us on a path that can't practically be done?
I think that going forward, developing new technologies is what we do best. Right now, China is cutting our grass on solar panels... And getting in on the electric car thing, and they are mining a good percentage of the world's rare earths... You're stuck in the past, that was how our prosperity happened, but going forward, we need a new thing...

I think that going forward, developing new technologies is what we do best. Right now, China is cutting our grass on solar panels... And getting in on the electric car thing, and they are mining a good percentage of the world's rare earths... You're stuck in the past, that was how our prosperity happened, but going forward, we need a new thing...
I think you have bought into the rhetoric so hard that the only thing that will change your mind is getting to experience what you wish for. I on the other hand can think for myself and see nothing but predictable surprises of trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

I think you have bought into the rhetoric so hard that the only thing that will change your mind is getting to experience what you wish for. I on the other hand can think for myself and see nothing but predictable surprises of trying to force a square peg into a round hole.
You're simply afraid of change. Everything changes, you're either a follower or a leader. Guess which one you are, and I bet you get it wrong, lol.

You're simply afraid of change. Everything changes, you're either a follower or a leader. Guess which one you are, and I bet you get it wrong, lol.
Nope. I embrace change. As long as it makes sense. Governments deciding what products we must buy makes no sense. It's never worked in the past.

You have to see me that way for your world to make sense.

Forum List

Back