India Boosts Coal Production 400 Million Tons

Nope. I embrace change. As long as it makes sense. Governments deciding what products we must buy makes no sense. It's never worked in the past.

You have to see me that way for your world to make sense.
No, tesla went from nothing to the biggest. Others could follow...

No, tesla went from nothing to the biggest. Others could follow...
And has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that replacing internal combustion engines with battery operated vehicles is a bad fucking idea. You'll discover this soon enough.

And has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that replacing internal combustion engines with battery operated vehicles is a bad fucking idea. You'll discover this soon enough.
Man, you're stuck in the last century. Have fun old man.

Man, you're stuck in the last century. Have fun old man.
Like I said before... I think you have bought into the rhetoric so hard that the only thing that will change your mind is getting to experience what you wish for.

Like I said before... I think you have bought into the rhetoric so hard that the only thing that will change your mind is getting to experience what you wish for.
I already have what I wish for, not being stuck in the past like you. Maybe electric cars will do the trick, maybe not, but we have to try things and move forward, not simply let China and others invent things for us. What's wrong with you?

I already have what I wish for, not being stuck in the past like you. Maybe electric cars will do the trick, maybe not, but we have to try things and move forward, not simply let China and others invent things for us. What's wrong with you?
Only time will tell.

The world needs less population, then all that other stuff wouldn't matter.

Human racism is....

super-gay-being-just-plain-gay-is-overrated-gay-meme-51437189.png

Nope.
Your fantasy lives on.

FYI - European nations burn wood for energy. Yes, they burn down forests in the name of environmentalism.

Wood is a renewable energy.

You Dumbass envirowhackos.
If you know about the EU burning of biomass, then you would know it is not supported by environmentalists.

But you have your strawman arguments...

Forum List

Back