India Boosts Coal Production 400 Million Tons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As the USA and Europe retreat from prosperity, India seems determined to overtake China, with a 400 million ton boost to coal production in the next two years, and a massive relaxation of environmental rules and other incentives to boost coal mining and industry.

Smart move by India. Some nations prefer prosperity over squalor.

As the USA and Europe retreat from prosperity, India seems determined to overtake China, with a 400 million ton boost to coal production in the next two years, and a massive relaxation of environmental rules and other incentives to boost coal mining and industry.

Prosperity is burning dirty coal?

Every 5 years India and China create the equivalent of a new USA from their INCREASING emissions.

But we are the problem.
We have the knowhow to show the way. Indians are apparently too stupid.

Ahem:. Paris accord...
Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah
Ahahaha.... hahaha..... Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah

Ahem:. Paris accord...
Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah
Ahahaha.... hahaha..... Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah
ClimateTreaties-1.jpg

What an awesome record of success!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

We have the knowhow to show the way. Indians are apparently too stupid.
Ok, but you are assuming there's a problem and you are assuming that "the way" will be easily done with no issues and you are assuming that they think there's a problem too, right?

Cause that seems like a lot of assumptions for a problem I don't see. First of all we are right at the threshold for extensive continental glaciation in the northern hemisphere. You can see it every winter with significant portions of NA, Europe and Asia are covered in snow. So from my perspective I'd rather have a warmer world. Unfortunately for me the planet has been on a cooling trend for the past 55 million years, it's been especially noticeable the last 3 million years. You might have heard about it. You know... the ICE AGES. Which is where we are at now. Smack dab in the middle of an ICE AGE.

Ok, but you are assuming there's a problem and you are assuming that "the way" will be easily done with no issues and you are assuming that they think there's a problem too, right?

Cause that seems like a lot of assumptions for a problem I don't see. First of all we are right at the threshold for extensive continental glaciation in the northern hemisphere. You can see it every winter with significant portions of NA, Europe and Asia are covered in snow. So from my perspective I'd rather have a warmer world. Unfortunately for me the planet has been on a cooling trend for the past 55 million years, it's been especially noticeable the last 3 million years. You might have heard about it. You know... the ICE AGES. Which is where we are at now. Smack dab in the middle of an ICE AGE.

A good percentage of the brightest minds on earth including in climatology come from guess where? India... They have many PHD, world class Climatologists that work for their government. They seem to be quite comfortable with their decision.

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back