India Boosts Coal Production 400 Million Tons

She just gets under your skin, eh?
Some articles on her funding:

I'm afraid I can find no support for your accusation about the DNC. I would suspect that like a professional speaker, her travel and lodging expenses are paid by her hosts. She apparently takes no other pay. I have seen lots of companies, corporations and celebrities whom people CLAIM are funding her but never from anyone that would have any reason to know those things for a fact. All-in-all, though, I think there is no reason to think shes pulling any sort of scam beyond the fact that you don't like her message and want to be able to think badly of her. And that of course, is YOUR problem, not hers.

She just gets under your skin, eh?
No....she's a fetal Alky Syn beastie unleashed on the world by a drug addict dad and a massive super slut mother.

But do amuse yourself with assumptions. What I feel for her is pity. Mom does have a great opera voice though. Prolly uses that in other venues too....nomshayin?

Some articles on her funding:

I'm afraid I can find no support for your accusation about the DNC. I would suspect that like a professional speaker, her travel and lodging expenses are paid by her hosts. She apparently takes no other pay. I have seen lots of companies, corporations and celebrities whom people CLAIM are funding her but never from anyone that would have any reason to know those things for a fact. All-in-all, though, I think there is no reason to think shes pulling any sort of scam beyond the fact that you don't like her message and want to be able to think badly of her. And that of course, is YOUR problem, not hers.
Nah....it's the DNC....
What? You expect them to advertise? Lol...

I'm quite sure they are no more than a funnel...since they are a nonproductive entity. And I'm sure they are not alone.

Jo

Nah....it's the DNC....
What? You expect them to advertise? Lol...

I'm quite sure they are no more than a funnel...since they are a nonproductive entity. And I'm sure they are not alone.

Jo
I have to ask, were it even true, what would be wrong with the DNC funding her? Less money to run ads pointing out the RNC's treason.

Okay

Does this conversation have anything at all to do with the OP's topic?

The man mad co2 is such a miniscule part of the whole that its not even worth thinking about it. It's ridiculous that we are worrying at all about that particular parameter.
It has one important effect on global warming: Gullible morons readily believe it's a problem and will demand more government control.

That's the end goal, of course.

New gasified coal burn is cleaner than NAT GAS.... and is only marginally more parasitic to run than a conventional coal power plant.

JO
Going all the way back to 2014 to dig that crap up are ya...well...

Does coal gasification emit CO2?

First, coal gasification actually produces more CO2 than a traditional coal plant; so not only will China be using more coal, it will be doing so at a greater cost to the environment.

It has one important effect on global warming: Gullible morons readily believe it's a problem and will demand more government control.

That's the end goal, of course.
If you had a 98% chance of dying by walking across a street you would still do it.

India can keep the lights on.
Biden’s America cannot.
India is currently suffering under extreme heat partly caused by that coal.

Texas has had 6 power grid breakdowns so far this year and it's not even summer yet.

The lights in America are just fine.

No....she's a fetal Alky Syn beastie unleashed on the world by a drug addict dad and a massive super slut mother.

But do amuse yourself with assumptions. What I feel for her is pity. Mom does have a great opera voice though. Prolly uses that in other venues too....nomshayin?
She's done something with her life. You post here to show the failure of yours.

The man mad co2 is such a miniscule part of the whole that its not even worth thinking about it. It's ridiculous that we are worrying at all about that particular parameter.

The fallacy of small numbers. There are a bunch of things that even at a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of you total body weight can kill you.

Indeed the amount of man-made CO2 each year dwarfs the output of volcanoes. Year after year. CO2 is a KNOWN greenhouse gas. Right now we've pumped enough additional CO2 in the atmosphere that it bears an isotopic fingerprint pointing directly at US. Can you imagine how hard it is to shift the mean isotopic composition of the entire earth's atmosphere???? We did that.

We know that even at lower levels CO2 is a greenhouse gas. In fact it, along with H2O, are some of the biggest reasons the earth's surface temperature isn't much, much, much lower (black body radiation temperature). But when you put more in you get more warming....and it takes a long time for excess CO2 to re-equilibrate back down to prior levels. That's because it relies on the carbon cycle.

So "that particular parameter" is really pretty important and it doesn't take much to make things happen. We are seeing it in real time.

If you don't know the science that's fine...just don't assume your lack of knowledge is shared by the experts.

India is currently suffering under extreme heat partly caused by that coal.

Texas has had 6 power grid breakdowns so far this year and it's not even summer yet.

The lights in America are just fine.
Hilarious. I’ve never read such a stupid assault on science before.
Congrats.
From the Democrats who say men can get pregnant and have abortions I should have expected such hatred of science.

Hilarious. I’ve never read such a stupid assault on science before.
Congrats.
From the Democrats who say men can get pregnant and have abortions I should have expected such hatred of science.
What ARE you talking about? Have you been drinking?

What ARE you talking about? Have you been drinking?
Snort laughing at you Leftards claiming weather is climate (caused by man) is not being under the influence of chemicals.

Hilarious having you Leftards tell us humans can change sex on a whim and males can get pregnant and have abortions. What a hoot!!

Snort laughing at you Leftards claiming weather is climate (caused by man) is not being under the influence of chemicals.

Most of us know the difference between climate and weather. But if it is an important part of your worldview to be wrong then you have succeeded here.

Hilarious having you Leftards tell us humans can change sex on a whim and males can get pregnant and have abortions. What a hoot!!

You do realize that almost no one over on this side actually thinks anything even REMOTELY like that, don't you?

I kind of doubt all you folks on the right are Nazis just because the Nazis always like your extremists. So don't confuse the loons on our side with most of us and we won't confuse the loons on your side with most of you.

Forum List

Back