Independents Notice What Hypocrites Democrats Are

>>
So you’re incapable of answering the question…. Thanks for the laugh though.
HA HA. Anyone could answer the question, if they're stupid enough to follow along with your diversion tactic. >>> Keep everyone thinking about dopey things like Stormy Daniels (who nobody cares about), and thus, distracted from the great job that Trump is doing, making America great again, as I outlined in the post (# 40) you quoted, and ignored. :rolleyes:

He hasn’t screwed up the economy Obama left him…that much he has done right.
thank god he has our economy moving finally in the right direction eh?

It has been moving in the right direction since 2010 after we got rid of the Bush Recession….
Facts are not your friend.
sorry, but the GDP is what is used to determine strength of an economy. Just saying. And since trump policies have been in effect the GDP has been better than obammy.Just saying.

>>
So you’re incapable of answering the question…. Thanks for the laugh though.
HA HA. Anyone could answer the question, if they're stupid enough to follow along with your diversion tactic. >>> Keep everyone thinking about dopey things like Stormy Daniels (who nobody cares about), and thus, distracted from the great job that Trump is doing, making America great again, as I outlined in the post (# 40) you quoted, and ignored. :rolleyes:

It has been moving in the right direction since 2010 after we got rid of the Bush Recession….
sorry, but the GDP is what is used to determine strength of an economy. Just saying. And since trump policies have been in effect the GDP has been better than obammy.Just saying.

Ok…whatever you say.

The trouble with GDP

>> HA HA. Anyone could answer the question, if they're stupid enough to follow along with your diversion tactic. >>> Keep everyone thinking about dopey things like Stormy Daniels (who nobody cares about), and thus, distracted from the great job that Trump is doing, making America great again, as I outlined in the post (# 40) you quoted, and ignored. :rolleyes:

Ok…whatever you say.

The trouble with GDP
Not my call.

1. The problem is that voters STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of Trump's immigration policies. They disapprove of building a wall. They approve of DACA and legalization. Trump and his jack booted thugs in ICE violate people's constitutional rights. They separate families. Many of the people they deport have shown they are capable of becoming productive members of society. Trump and his racist lackeys like you are a evil that must be gotten rid of.

2. I saw what he did and he was mocking him. Trump was a obnoxious twerp and so are you. Trump lied about all those people cheering and you are a pervert.

3. There are white people like you who hate blacks. You are a despicable person and the last one who has the right to talk about black racism.

4. Affirmative action is not discrimination against whites. This is another part of your white racist trash.

5. you are the ignorant racist trash. You are the no-nothing. Disagreeing with you does not maker anyone a leftist.

1. A Harvard-Harris poll taken in the run-up to the shutdown found Americans support granting citizenship rights to illegal immigrant Dreamers. But they also back three demands for a border wall, limits to the chain of family migration, and an end to the Diversity Visa Lottery.

Most striking of all is the public’s demand for a major 4th Trump position >> lower overall legal immigration — a position that has little traction on Capitol Hill but one that is overwhelmingly popular across the country. In general, the voters are in lockstep with Trump on immigration, and more than any other issue, it's what got him elected.

Shock poll: Americans want massive cuts to legal immigration

2. HA HA. Just like another dirtbag leftist in this forum, instead of going with truth and integrity, you choose to cling to the Hillary campaign lie about Serge, and his public berating from Trump, which Kovalseki DESERVED.

You're trying very hard to make up for Hillary's infamous "disabled reporter" scam, more than a whole year after the whole country learned it was a fake.

Here's exactly what Serge said, word for word, from HIS WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE (Sept. 2001) >>>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

Serge disavowed his own report, Saying, "Ahhh, I don't remember", and when Trump hit back, imitating THAT DISAVOWAL (and only that), Hillary seized the opportunity to bash Trump by lying that it was an attack on Serge's disability. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for becoming a part of that underhanded deceit upon the American people.

I know it must have been humiliating for you, but you're just making it worse by now pretending, and trying to push the long ago discredited lie.

As for Trump, NO, he did NOT lie. his words have been backed by numerous witnesses, and his use of the word "thousands" was just a metaphor, like people say "I got thousands of phone calls", but as typical of the lying left, they twisted it and turned it into something they thought they could use against Trump. Another case of them doing anything, regardless of truth and merit, to advance their politics, and not going unnoticed by Independents.

3. First of all, for the "thousandth" time in this forum, I'm not entirely white, and you're not very observant. I'm half Hispanic, my paternal grandparents having immigrated here (legally) from British Honduras (now called Belize), and I speak Spanish fluently, and have desde mil novavcientos noventa y nueve. So you can take your moronic, long-ago, laughable, played out race card, and shove it.

You'll get nowhere pretending to be the great hero of blacks, while condemning everyone else. It only makes YOU look bad, which Independents also take notice of. BTW, blacks have been the biggest losers (of jobs) from Democrats' pro-illegal immigration policies, and Trump has reduced their unemployment to the lowest levels ever recorded in America.

4. What a bunch of deranged lunacy to say that affirmative action is not discrimination against whites. This is another part of your anti-white racist trash, indoctrinated to you by trashy, liberal media, liberal biased universities, etc.
Actually, AA is the largest and worst, racist violation of civil rights, against, by far, the largest number of people, in America, since 1964. No other racial discrimination even comes close. I am proud to say that, as a minority race person, 72 years old, I have NEVER degraded myself by having filled out an AA questionnaire, and I look with disdain upon all the lowlifes who take advantage of this racist abomination, pushed by racists, like you.

5. HA HA. In your pathetic attempt to call me a "know-nothing", you misspelled the word "know". LOL. Back to the 4th grade for you.

1. Americans do not back a border wall. Even Rasmussen finds that voters are against a border wall by a 56-37 margin. Most Americans know what DACA is about. The fact is that racists like you and so-called conservative Republicans have used fear to scare people and that is what Americans are responding to. The fact is that chain migration does not exist as has been characterized by racists like you. These people get a number and wait until they are told they can even apply. Depending on the country the wait can be months or decades. Also worth noting the Gang of eight immigration bill did away with the diversity lottery.

Americans do not support Trump on immigration. A Fox poll from late last year showed that Voters disapproved of Trump's immigration policies by a 39-57% margin. A new CBS poll shows that voters disapprove of Trump's immigration policies by a 57-40% margin. Immigration was not a major voting issue as a majority of voters did not support building a wall.

2. You have no integrity because racists have no integrity. The fact is that I saw what Trump did and he was mocking the reporter's disability. I notice his report said some were questioned. Trump said that a huge number of people were doing it. Apparently in your world no one is allowed to have a different opinion or make a independent judgement.

3. I will not put up with racists. You are a racist. Independents do not object to affirmative action. You are the one who looks bad.

4. You are the human garbage and debris racist. Again I can think for myself. Who killed in Charlottesville? White supremacists which you support.

1. The problem is that voters STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of Trump's immigration policies. They disapprove of building a wall. They approve of DACA and legalization. Trump and his jack booted thugs in ICE violate people's constitutional rights. They separate families. Many of the people they deport have shown they are capable of becoming productive members of society. Trump and his racist lackeys like you are a evil that must be gotten rid of.

2. I saw what he did and he was mocking him. Trump was a obnoxious twerp and so are you. Trump lied about all those people cheering and you are a pervert.

3. There are white people like you who hate blacks. You are a despicable person and the last one who has the right to talk about black racism.

4. Affirmative action is not discrimination against whites. This is another part of your white racist trash.

5. you are the ignorant racist trash. You are the no-nothing. Disagreeing with you does not maker anyone a leftist.

1. A Harvard-Harris poll taken in the run-up to the shutdown found Americans support granting citizenship rights to illegal immigrant Dreamers. But they also back three demands for a border wall, limits to the chain of family migration, and an end to the Diversity Visa Lottery.

Most striking of all is the public’s demand for a major 4th Trump position >> lower overall legal immigration — a position that has little traction on Capitol Hill but one that is overwhelmingly popular across the country. In general, the voters are in lockstep with Trump on immigration, and more than any other issue, it's what got him elected.

2. HA HA. Just like another dirtbag leftist in this forum, instead of going with truth and integrity, you choose to cling to the Hillary campaign lie about Serge, and his public berating from Trump, which Kovalseki DESERVED.

You're trying very hard to make up for Hillary's infamous "disabled reporter" scam, more than a whole year after the whole country learned it was a fake.

Here's exactly what Serge said, word for word, from HIS WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE (Sept. 2001) >>>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

Serge disavowed his own report, Saying, "Ahhh, I don't remember", and when Trump hit back, imitating THAT DISAVOWAL (and only that), Hillary seized the opportunity to bash Trump by lying that it was an attack on Serge's disability. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for becoming a part of that underhanded deceit upon the American people.

I know it must have been humiliating for you, but you're just making it worse by now pretending, and trying to push the long ago discredited lie.

As for Trump, NO, he did NOT lie. his words have been backed by numerous witnesses, and his use of the word "thousands" was just a metaphor, like people say "I got thousands of phone calls", but as typical of the lying left, they twisted it and turned it into something they thought they could use against Trump. Another case of them doing anything, regardless of truth and merit, to advance their politics, and not going unnoticed by Independents.

3. First of all, for the "thousandth" time in this forum, I'm not entirely white, and you're not very observant. I'm half Hispanic, my paternal grandparents having immigrated here (legally) from British Honduras (now called Belize), and I speak Spanish fluently, and have desde mil novavcientos noventa y nueve. So you can take your moronic, long-ago, laughable, played out race card, and shove it.

You'll get nowhere pretending to be the great hero of blacks, while condemning everyone else. It only makes YOU look bad, which Independents also take notice of. BTW, blacks have been the biggest losers (of jobs) from Democrats' pro-illegal immigration policies, and Trump has reduced their unemployment to the lowest levels ever recorded in America.

4. What a bunch of deranged lunacy to say that affirmative action is not discrimination against whites. This is another part of your anti-white racist trash, indoctrinated to you by trashy, liberal media, liberal biased universities, etc.
Actually, AA is the largest and worst, racist violation of civil rights, against, by far, the largest number of people, in America, since 1964. No other racial discrimination even comes close. I am proud to say that, as a minority race person, 72 years old, I have NEVER degraded myself by having filled out an AA questionnaire, and I look with disdain upon all the lowlifes who take advantage of this racist abomination, pushed by racists, like you.

5. HA HA. In your pathetic attempt to call me a "know-nothing", you misspelled the word "know". LOL. Back to the 4th grade for you.

1. Americans do not back a border wall. Even Rasmussen finds that voters are against a border wall by a 56-37 margin. Most Americans know what DACA is about. The fact is that racists like you and so-called conservative Republicans have used fear to scare people and that is what Americans are responding to. The fact is that chain migration does not exist as has been characterized by racists like you. These people get a number and wait until they are told they can even apply. Depending on the country the wait can be months or decades. Also worth noting the Gang of eight immigration bill did away with the diversity lottery.

Americans do not support Trump on immigration. A Fox poll from late last year showed that Voters disapproved of Trump's immigration policies by a 39-57% margin. A new CBS poll shows that voters disapprove of Trump's immigration policies by a 57-40% margin. Immigration was not a major voting issue as a majority of voters did not support building a wall.

2. You have no integrity because racists have no integrity. The fact is that I saw what Trump did and he was mocking the reporter's disability. I notice his report said some were questioned. Trump said that a huge number of people were doing it. Apparently in your world no one is allowed to have a different opinion or make a independent judgement.

3. I will not put up with racists. You are a racist. Independents do not object to affirmative action. You are the one who looks bad.

4. You are the human garbage and debris racist. Again I can think for myself. Who killed in Charlottesville? White supremacists which you support.
You still don’t understand who’s president and why do you? :21::auiqs.jpg:

He has REPAIRED it. :biggrin:

united-states-gdp-growth.png

unemployment dropped from 9.5% to 4.8% under Obama. From 4.8% to 3.9% under Obama. If you want to credit trump for it then you have to credit Obama as well.

The stock market soared under Obama as well.

This has been part of North Korea's plan from the start. South Korea deserves most of the credit. For example, they wanted North Korea to participate in the Olympics in South Korea while several members of Trump's administration including Pence said they should be banned.

Voters STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of Trump's immigration policies.
1. FALSE! No, unemployment did NOT go "to 3.9% under Obama" as you said. We will have to watch you closely for making FALSE statements in this message board. Under Obama, unemployment ranged between 5 and 10%. It was Trump who lowered it to 3.9%, the most recent rate, and the lowest in 18 years. While it's true that unemployment was dropping during Obama's time, that was mostly just due to a slow, natural recovery from the 2008 crash. Obama had 8 years to lower unemployment, and the best he did was 5%, and the real unemployment rate (not counting illegal aliens as employed) was far higher than that, and Trump's rate is lower than 3.9%, due to the deportation of illegal aliens, and their replacement by Americans. Illegal foreigners should not be counted as employed Americans They are not that.

2. Sure the stock market did well during Obama's years, but again, this was just the natural, slow process of recuperation from the 2008 crash. It's like a spring that is pushed tight, and then it springs back open again. That's all it CAN do.

3. Regarding Trump and North Korea >>

1. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump announced he would set tariffs on Chinese imports coming into the US.

2. The Chinese having a lot of economic leverage over North Korea, induced them to embark on a nuclear missle propaganda campaign against the USA, complete with a series of missle firings, thereby keeping Trump's tariffs at bay, as the US tried to get China pacify North Korea, and stop their missle posturing.

3. Trump, not intimidated, stood up firmly to the North Korean campaign, and announced a step-up of US military readiness regarding North Korea.

4. Then, after months of Chinese uncooperation (of course, they instigated the missle campaign), Trump dropped the idea of working with the Chinese, and announced the tariffs as new US policy.

5. Almost to the day, North Korea's missle posturing campaign stopped, as China saw it to be no longer useful, with the tariffs already announced.

6. North and South Korea now are erasing a 70 year hostile division of the country.

7. US media, pretending that Trump had no role in this, let alone a major part in making it happen, have downplayed Trump, if they mention him at all.

And voters STRONGLY APPROVE of Trump's immigration policies. They are what got him elected, and they are what will get him elected again, in 2020, and if the Democrat candidate wants to say what you say, I hope he does. :laugh:

Here's what got Trump elected >>

View attachment 192416

Liberals never learn. :rolleyes:

1. Under Obama the rate dropped from 9.5% to 4.8% when Trump took office. The rate showed a straight drop from around 10% to 4.8%. it didn't range. That is clearly a dishonest statement.

2. the fact is that Trump has had as much to do with the stock market as trump has. Trump's talk about a trade war has put a lid on the stock market. That is why the Dow has stalled at around 24,000.

3. Regarding north Korea>>

1. China did not put North Korea up to anything. They do not want North Korea to have nuclear weapons. They are playing for higher stakes and a war between North Korea and South Korea. They could have given Un nuclear as ballistic missile technology.

2. You are making it sound like Trump acted like a adult. James Mattis acted like a adult. Trump's contribution was that his button was bigger than un's or calling In rocketman. Trump and Un acted like 6 year old kids.

3. The fact is that In had a long-term plan. At the proper time he executed it. now he is getting what he wanted. Being elevated to the level of a serious leader. He has gotten exactly what he wanted.

Voters DO NOT STRONGLY SUPPORT Trump's immigration policy. He was elected because he was not Clinton. It was a voter against Clinton. The exit polls showed that immigration finished last among the issues cited by voters. Voters also did not support building a wall nor did they support deportation.

Facts are not YOUR friend. In late 2016, Obama left Trump an economy that was SINKING badly, as the chart in Post # 66 shows.

Facts are not YOUR friend. In late 2016, Obama left Trump an economy that was SINKING badly, as the chart in Post # 66 shows.

total nonsense….worst whopper you’ve told since the combat nonsense.
then post your numbers up!!!! come on dude, why haven't you done that?

then post your numbers up!!!! come on dude, why haven't you done that?

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 12.50.44 PM.png

List of stores that followed our President’s example and filed for bankruptcy…from just the 16 months of Trump’s reign:

19. The Limited

18. Wet Seal
17. Eastern Outfitters
16. BCBG Max Azria
15. Vanity
14. Hhgregg

13. RadioShack
12. Gordmans
11. Gander Mountain
10. Payless ShoeSource
9. Rue21
8. Gymboree

7. Cornerstone Apparel, the owner of Papaya Clothing
6. True Religion Apparel
5. Alfred Angelo
4. Perfumania
3. Vitamin World
2. Aerosoles
1. Toys R Us

The GDP means very little to show the health of an economy as has been explained to you once already.

This judge is 78 or 79 years old and showed he is basically senile. He should be retired from the bench. What he said made no sense. Clearly the Manafort investigation falls within the scope of Mueller's investigation and the Stormy Davis investigation does not. You don't even need to be a lawyer to figure that out. No one is saying that the money to pay Daniels came from Russia. The money that Manafort received from Ukraine has been traced to pro-Russia parties. That makes it very related to Russia.
If the judge, at "78 or 79 years old" is to old, and should "be retired from the bench", then by your perspective, these judges should be retired also >>

th
th

th

Also,"traced' ? Hmmmm. Traced by whom ? New York Times ? Gag! The Washington Post ? Chris Matthews ? Chuck Todd ? LOL.

As I recall the Manafort thing was a he said/she said, with the NYT finding ledgers of payments, but they couldn't confirm that they were actually made to Manafort, it was just a document saying this pro-Russian govt WANTED to make a payment. Just moe ecvidence of th left going on a witch hunt, and desperately trying to villainize Trump. If any payment were made well guess what >> The payments in the ledger and "confirmed" by the documents obtained by the AP (they say), are unrelated to the 2016 presidential campaign, and came about 10 years before Manafort worked as Trump's unpaid campaign chairman.

In addition ,the judge, T.S. Ellis III, pointed out that the 2 page memo submitted to him, by Micheal Dreeben, one of Mueller's attorneys, was more than half BLACKED OUT. LOL. Well, small wonder that the judge isn't buying this snow job. He's a judge, not an idiot.

So now the judge has ordered to have the WHOLE memo showed to him within 2 weeks, and how it can show an adequate explanation of why Manafort been under investigation. At one point, the judge so frustrated from being bullshitted to by the Mueller prosecutors, lashed out at them, scolded them, and even said >> "I understand your argument, but it kind of invites, 'C'mon man.' "

Manafort Judge Asks If Mueller Overstepped His Authority

You have your opinion of what might have happened. Well, that's nice. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Everybody's free to speculate. :biggrin:

th
th

It was traced by Mueller's team which has extensive experience in following the money.

This judge is clearly loopy because what he says makes no sense. Mueller's mandate was to investigate Russian interference in our elections. The Stormy Daniels money clearly did not come from Russia. Mueller has provided evidence the money from Ukraine that went to Manafort came from pro-Russia sources. Clearly this judge has no clue what he is talking about.

What a pack of idiotic nonsense.

1. Last I heard from CBS polling, voters APPROVE of Trump's immigration policies by a 72-28% margin, and support the border wall 59% to 41%.

cbs_20180130.pdf

If you have an update of that's lets see the :link: This was the major issue in the 2016 election. Of course chain migration and the diversity lottery exist, that's why they're all talking about them (Republicans and Democrats both). I wonder why I bother to even talk to someone like you who posts such ridiculous poppycock. And anti-white racists like you, pretend that opposing immigration is racist, when of course it is enforcing laws that our ancestor put in place to protect us from swine like you, and is simply opposing imperialism, that plunders the US economy, and takes jobs away from Americans.

2. You have no integrity because racists (like you who support affirmative action)have no integrity. I can't comment on the rest of your # 2 comment, because it is faulty grammar and makes no sense. As for Kovaleski, if you were so ignorant that you thought Hillary's crazy ad was truthful, you still have no excuse to be sticking with that now, since I have corrected you, so you must be LYING (and making a fool out of yourself as well)

3. . I will not put up with racists. You are a racist, who supports racist discrimination against whites, in Affirmative Action. Independents do object to affirmative action, same as Republicans and many Democrats do. Only a total fool would support racial discrimination against himself. You are the one who looks bad.

4. Again, more liberal media BS you believe. The protest in Charlottesville had many people who were not white supremacists. All the talk about them is media hype. The majority of people were simply protesting the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee,and have noting o do with white supremacy.

As for the woman who got killed, that happened because she was lawlessly blocking traffic. Actually the car that hit her, had more right to be driving in the street than she had to be criminally blocking it.

5. Have you figured out how to spell "know" yet ? :slap:

You still don’t understand who’s president and why do you? :21::auiqs.jpg:

The why is simple.

Q: Which best describes your vote for president today?

I dislike the other candidates 25%
Trump 50%
Clinton 39%

1. Under Obama the rate dropped from 9.5% to 4.8% when Trump took office. The rate showed a straight drop from around 10% to 4.8%. it didn't range. That is clearly a dishonest statement.

2. the fact is that Trump has had as much to do with the stock market as trump has. Trump's talk about a trade war has put a lid on the stock market. That is why the Dow has stalled at around 24,000.

3. Regarding north Korea>>

1. China did not put North Korea up to anything. They do not want North Korea to have nuclear weapons. They are playing for higher stakes and a war between North Korea and South Korea. They could have given Un nuclear as ballistic missile technology.

2. You are making it sound like Trump acted like a adult. James Mattis acted like a adult. Trump's contribution was that his button was bigger than un's or calling In rocketman. Trump and Un acted like 6 year old kids.

3. The fact is that In had a long-term plan. At the proper time he executed it. now he is getting what he wanted. Being elevated to the level of a serious leader. He has gotten exactly what he wanted.

Voters DO NOT STRONGLY SUPPORT Trump's immigration policy. He was elected because he was not Clinton. It was a voter against Clinton. The exit polls showed that immigration finished last among the issues cited by voters. Voters also did not support building a wall nor did they support deportation.
I don't know if you've been drinking or whatever, but you need to fix whatever is causing you problems in posting. I've been seeing really odd posts from you over the last 2 days. You post don't make sense. For example >> you said >> "The rate showed a straight drop from around 10% to 4.8%. it didn't range. That is clearly a dishonest statement." Huh ??? WHAT is a dishonest statement ?

Another example, you said >> " the fact is that Trump has had as much to do with the stock market as trump has." Whaaat ? Doesn't make sense.

Trump's tariffs simply repaired the looney policy of giving China and Mexico unrestricted access to our huge and valuable MARKET, with us getting blocked out by them. Idiocy. And you support it ?

3. As I said, China induced NK to embark on a nuclear missle propaganda campaign against the USA, complete with a series of missle firings, thereby keeping Trump's tariffs at bay, as the US tried to get China pacify North Korea, and stop their missle posturing. And when Trump dropped the idea of working with the Chinese, and announced the tariffs as new US policy, almost to the day, North Korea's missle posturing campaign stopped, as China saw it to be no longer useful, with the tariffs already announced. No charge for the tutoring.

4. Exit "polls" ? HA HA HA. Earlier here, I showed what 2016 election polls looked like. Something akin to tanks made of paper, and airpalnes made of lead.

So you dispute the Trading Economics report ? (As shown in the chart in Post # 66)Well, that makes you very unique. You're the only poster in USMB who I've ever heard dispute a Trading Economics report/graph. LOL.

List of stores that followed our President’s example and filed for bankruptcy…from just the 16 months of Trump’s reign:

19. The Limited
18. Wet Seal
17. Eastern Outfitters
16. BCBG Max Azria
15. Vanity
14. Hhgregg

13. RadioShack
12. Gordmans
11. Gander Mountain
10. Payless ShoeSource
9. Rue21
8. Gymboree

7. Cornerstone Apparel, the owner of Papaya Clothing
6. True Religion Apparel
5. Alfred Angelo
4. Perfumania
3. Vitamin World
2. Aerosoles
1. Toys R Us

The GDP means very little to show the health of an economy as has been explained to you once already.
You are displaying your laughingstock ignorance. GDP growth is widely accepted by economists as THE major indicator of economic health.

And the relatively few companies you listed (if they even actually did go bankrupt), are a grain of sand on a beach, of relevance to the national economy. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

It was traced by Mueller's team which has extensive experience in following the money.

This judge is clearly loopy because what he says makes no sense. Mueller's mandate was to investigate Russian interference in our elections. The Stormy Daniels money clearly did not come from Russia. Mueller has provided evidence the money from Ukraine that went to Manafort came from pro-Russia sources. Clearly this judge has no clue what he is talking about.
FALSE!.. NO, they did NOT provide "evidence", at all. They tried to snow the judge, and produced a laughingstock, worthless 2 page memo, with most of it blacked out, which is why the judge rejected it, and gave them 2 weeks to come up with any REAL evidence. The whole silly witch hunt is in a state of shambles.

Forum List

Back