Independents Notice What Hypocrites Democrats Are

Democrats have furiously, some would say dementedly, been doing everything they can to smear Donald Trump, whether true or not, to get themselves back into power. One of the pitfalls of this however, is making themselves look extremist, reckless, wild, and out of control.

In their overzealous desperation to win over the Independent vote, they may be sinking their own ship. The latest smearing is coming from Trump's longtime doctor who (without my knowing what political party he registers with) has been whining to the press about 3 Trump associates taking Trump's medical records. Also mentioned, is Trump allegedly having suggested that some complimentary words be added.

The media is grandstanding it, as they typically do with anything that could appear damaging to Trump. Nothing about any possibility of the Trump doctor possibly being connected to the general Democrat smear campaign.

In response however, Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told a room of reporters that obtaining a newly elected president's medical records, and taking them to the White House, is standard procedure, and has been done many times before with previous presidents.

Nothing new about the news media hyping up ordinary events into something the left thinks might be useful to their cause. As more and more of these exaggerations build up however, the overall pattern morphes into full blown deceit. And as the Democrats fall face first into the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome, the Independents they covet so much, are noticing a massive batch of hypocrisy. Who can fail to notice that these same Democrats who want us all to believe Trump is a liar, voted, by the millions, for the worst pathological liar, American politics has ever known >> Hillary Clinton.

Even before all the misdeeds with emails, smashed computers, destroyed hard drives, etc. occured, Hillary had compiled a long history of corruption and lying that could be labeled "bizarre", to achieve whatever her goals were at the time. Everything from her middle school soccer tall tale, to her faked "immigrant" grandparents, to her fake talk about joining the Marines, to her Sir Edmund Hillary lie, to her Irish peace process lie, to her ridiculous sniper fire in Bosnia claim, etc.

Hillary even lies about lying. When asked about her truthfulness, she responded >> "I do my best to level with the American people." And exactly what the heck does THAT mean ? Sounds like it means she'll tell the truth when she's forced to, there being no better option.

If only the Democrats had not nominated Hillary Clinton, their relentless activity to brand Trump as a liar wouldn’t be such a laughingstock. Do Democrats realize how weird they look ?...to Independents, and everyone else ?

Dick Morris & Eileen McGann, Armageddon, Pg. 30-37, Humanix Books, 2016.
At least President Donald T. Trump is an AMERICAN
first president in eight years

Passive case or Passive voice? Where is the verb, dolt? What does establish Trump as central to the topic of your bloody OP is his mention by name ten(10) times in six(6) of the eight(8) paragraphs comprising YOUR OP! And then you go on and discuss Trump, by name again, with another poster in your post #3, mentioning Trump four(4) times, and in your post #6 with 2 mentions of Trump sans any objection regarding topic.

Then suddenly you stumble upon my post #8 and Trumps name is mysteriously off topic by your proclamation after you have mentioned Trump 16 times in previous posts and discussed your perceptions of how he differs from his antagonists in three posts. You talked about the hypocrisy of others in your OP, but your denials of basic truth every person should reflect upon from time to time are de facto blinders concealing that same hypocrisy you spoke of from YOU!

The truth is you needed an excuse as cover to keep from responding to my initial post because your OP was indefensible against the abbreviated litany I presented from the Orange Clown's list of 3001 lies and distortions, and the entire objective of your OP was to defend Trump and lap up his piss! You are a known quantity, with disgusting and corrupt and character!

I'm still waiting for you to respond with SUBSTANCE to my post #8. Will you argue WAPO got it all wrong or acknowledge that Both the R's and the D's have slime balls in their midst in equal degrees of sliminess or try to save face pretending your hypocrisy is really someone else's?

1. I don't need coaching from you. or any other immature, lightweight in this forum. Especially when you show a lack of depth. Why do I need to "acknowledge that Both the R's and the D's have slime balls in their midst" ? Without commenting on the truth or lack of it pertaining to that, I will simply say that the TOPIC of the thread is Democrat hypocrisy. That is all. I have no obligation to go one word beyond that. I CHOOSE the topic here, not you. If you wish to talk about anything beyond the parameter of this thread topic, I imagine you can find your way to the POST NEW THREAD button, and speak whatever topic you choose. You'll have better luck doing that than thinking you can bulldoze me into adding additional things to the topic of this thread, as I defined it.

2. I didn't say I accepted a single one of the items you posted, and I doubt their credibility, having wasted my time reading through a similar article, and finding holes galore in the list. (often due to different and wrong definitions and perceptions of things)

3. You can call me names, and even purport to throw rocks (burn a car), if you like, but I've been in this forum for about 5 years, and have posted here 7 times as much as you have, and have received winners, and thanks hundreds of times. I hardly need your endorsement, nor do your attacks carry an ounce of weight to me, or most posters in this forum. I wouldn't even waste any more time responding to your sillieness. I'll go with the 21 (so far) POSITIVE RATINGS for this recent OP > :biggrin: > Trump Has Cured 70 Years of Korean Hostility

4.. You're just another Trump-basher blowing around in the hot-air wind. Ho hum. Yawn****
Your editing of your ORIGINAL post to the above version to cover your tracks displays your true lack of character asshole! Let's see if I can recover the ORIGINAL version displaying your OFF TOPIC rant in all it's glory.

Well, unable to recover your original rant which you edited for cover. But if only you and I are the only ones with the knowledge of the facts, this truth still stands;
You are a known quantity, with disgusting and corrupt and character!

Your editing of your ORIGINAL post to the above version to cover your tracks displays your true lack of character asshole! Let's see if I can recover the ORIGINAL version displaying your OFF TOPIC rant in all it's glory.

Well, unable to recover your original rant which you edited for cover. But if only you and I are the only ones with the knowledge of the facts, this truth still stands;
I don't recall "editing" anything, and I stand behind every I say 100%. I don't need to "cover" anything. I have :laugh: no idea what the hell you're babbling about, but maybe I 'll be lucky and somehow manage to not find out. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; :rolleyes: )

As for "character", I don't lie about anything, except what's in your strange head, and your "character" shows clear, by your use of cursing name-calling. And oh please, no more further explanations, OK ? You've done enough of whatever it is you think you're doing.

Since I've now told you to stop harassing me, I trust you'll flake off, and go stalk somebody else, so I won't have to send in any reports on you.

In other words, Get lost, creep!

I don't need to "cover" anything. I have :laugh: no idea what the hell you're babbling about, but maybe I 'll be lucky and somehow manage to not find out. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; :rolleyes: )

As for "character", I don't lie about anything, except what's in your strange head, and your "character" shows clear, by your use of cursing name-calling. And oh please, no more further explanations, OK ? You've done enough of whatever it is you think you're doing.

Since I've now told you to stop harassing me, I trust you'll flake off, and go stalk somebody else, so I won't have to send in any reports on you.

In other words, Get lost, creep!
I don't recall "editing" anything, and I stand behind every I say 100%.
You don't, eh?! Then explain why your damn post was edited as I was having lunch and writing my reply to it as noted in the lower right corner of your post #19 you fucking liar! I'll take a person cussing and calling an asshole an asshole who is honest and truthful over a bold face lying asshole like yourself any day and have no worry about their character if they're truthful!
I'm not intimidated by that threat in the least, fool! If you are afraid of folks like myself disagreeing with portions of your OP's then you shouldn't start threads, dummy! Go ahead and call on the Mod's to review this thread and let them read post you edited. It's obvious you wouldn't welcome that attention given the paper trail, fool. Damn, you're an impotent excuse for a man!

Besides, you can always take the coward's way out and put me on ignore, but then you are the one who keeps responding to my posts, only two of which on this thread are off topic in response to your OFF TOPIC posts falsely claiming my posts re: the OP were OFF TOPIC. Do your worst you pansy assed wimp!

I'm not intimidated by that threat in the least, fool! If you are afraid of folks like myself disagreeing with portions of your OP's then you shouldn't start threads, dummy! Go ahead and call on the Mod's to review this thread and let them read post you edited. It's obvious you wouldn't welcome that attention given the paper trail, fool. Damn, you're an impotent excuse for a man!

Besides, you can always take the coward's way out and put me on ignore, but then you are the one who keeps responding to my posts, only two of which on this thread are off topic in response to your OFF TOPIC posts falsely claiming my posts re: the OP were OFF TOPIC. Do your worst you pansy assed wimp!
Well, I don't know what was edited (if anything was) but sometimes I edit things, and I have no problem or compunctions with doing that, because it isn't anything malicious or deceitful, as you claim it to be. I don't know what you're talking about, and you haven't SHOWN anything here to point to it. All you're doing is making accusations, calling names, stalking, and being ridiculous. So, yeah, I'll report you, as you wish

PS - you really need to do something about that temper of yours. If we were in person, despite my somewhat advanced age (72), I'd be tempted to refer back to my Army days, and put my steel toe shoes right in your teeth. I can't HEAR YOU! :badgrin:

And, you can skip the >> "you shouldn't" talk. As
I told you before, I don't need coaching from lightweights.

In the end, one must conclude that the Democrats have four primary "values..."

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

If it is a Dem, it does the above 4, and most likely nothing else...

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

1. They're OK with foreigners STEALING Americans' jobs.

2. They nominated POTUS candidate in 2016, who is America's most notorious liar, and who ran numerous LYING TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, Khizir Khan, John McCain, outsourcing)

3. They seem to be HATING white people because they >>

4. Have no compunctions about DISCRIMINATING against them in Affirmative Action programs.

Well, like I said somewhere, that remark that he is the healthiest president in history is CLASSIC Trump. Of course he told the doc to put that in. It's not so much a lie as silliness and hype, except when it goes in a doctor's report that is supposed to be "proof" of the presidential candidate's good health. And Trump obviously told the doc to put it in there. Do you see the difference? That's why they are calling it a lie. I agree the media is making a lot more of it than is probably deserved, but that is certainly not breaking news, is it?
I'd say that the news (very biased) media HAS TOLD US that Trump told the doc to put it in there. I'm no longer willing to believe at face value anything the media reports, or whom they interview for their reports. I notice it wasn't until Sarah Huckabee Sanders told us that obtaining a newly elected president's medical records, and taking them to the White House, is standard procedure, that we got that information. No thanks to the MSM.

No matter what we hear from Trump, true or false, it still is hypocrisy unlimited for any Democrats to yammer about it, after they nominated Hillary Clinton, and the lying record she has hanging around her neck.
Oh, Protectionist. If you are a Trump fan, you know as well as I do that Trump made sure that statement was in there. All his "biggest in history," "best in history," blah blah blah history. That was him. I STILL don't know why the doctor decided to crab about it now, and I'm more confused because did they "raid" his office and even steal his picture of him with Trump after the election or when he announced that he was prescribing that hair growth drug? Or were they at the same time? I will agree with you that the whole thing is no big whoop, except as another example of Trump forgetting that this is Presidential history, not an advertising campaign where anything goes.

Well, I don't know what was edited (if anything was) but sometimes I edit things, and I have no problem or compunctions with doing that, because it isn't anything malicious or deceitful, as you claim it to be. I don't know what you're talking about, and you haven't SHOWN anything here to point to it. All you're doing is making accusations, calling names, stalking, and being ridiculous. So, yeah, I'll report you, as you wish

PS - you really need to do something about that temper of yours. If we were in person, despite my somewhat advanced age (72), I'd be tempted to refer back to my Army days, and put my steel toe shoes right in your teeth. I can't HEAR YOU! :badgrin:

And, you can skip the >> "you shouldn't" talk. As
I told you before, I don't need coaching from lightweights.

PS - you really need to do something about that temper of yours. If we were in person, despite my somewhat advanced age (72), I'd be tempted to refer back to my Army days, and put my steel toe shoes right in your teeth.

Well, I don't know what was edited (if anything was) but sometimes I edit things, and I have no problem or compunctions with doing that, because it isn't anything malicious or deceitful, as you claim it to be.
We both know that you heavily edited out a major part of your OFF TOPIC rant and substituted a much milder bit as a cover to my following response and there was another bit in the 3rd or 4th paragraph, asshole. The major part of it in the first paragraph after the blue highlighted quote that you edited erased much of your OFF TOPIC RANT!

I'm your senior on the number line, Navy trained to boot and not worried about your idle threat of putting your boot in my teeth you fucking keyboard Kommando! BTW, I read your threat to my wife, and she says to grow up and quit dreaming about your "glory days" You wouldn't get near enough to me if I have my cane with me in any case tough guy...what a dufus! Thanks for the laughs!
If we were in person, despite my somewhat advanced age (72), I'd be tempted to refer back to my Army days, and put my steel toe shoes right in your teeth.
Now, should I sink to your depth of depravity and threaten to report you for threatening me with bodily harm, Idle Threat Tough Guy? Actually, it would never cross my mind since I'd never think of reporting a pussified, cowardly, wimp like yourself. I just don't have to go down to that level, little one!

Want more? Keep trolling me and I'll give ya the whippin' your masochistic dumb ass craves! Else, GET THE FUCK BACK ON TOPIC IF YOU POST TO ME AGAIN, YOU SHIT-FOR-BRAINS HYPOCRITE!

We both know that you heavily edited out a major part of your OFF TOPIC rant and substituted a much milder bit as a cover to my following response and there was another bit in the 3rd or 4th paragraph, asshole. The major part of it in the first paragraph after the blue highlighted quote that you edited erased much of your OFF TOPIC RANT!

I'm your senior on the number line, Navy trained to boot and not worried about your idle threat of putting your boot in my teeth you fucking keyboard Kommando! BTW, I read your threat to my wife, and she says to grow up and quit dreaming about your "glory days" You wouldn't get near enough to me if I have my cane with me in any case tough guy...what a dufus! Thanks for the laughs!

Now, should I sink to your depth of depravity and threaten to report you for threatening me with bodily harm, Idle Threat Tough Guy? Actually, it would never cross my mind since I'd never think of reporting a pussified, cowardly, wimp like yourself. I just don't have to go down to that level, little one!

Want more? Keep trolling me and I'll give ya the whippin' your masochistic dumb ass craves! Else, GET THE FUCK BACK ON TOPIC IF YOU POST TO ME AGAIN, YOU SHIT-FOR-BRAINS HYPOCRITE!
Isn't it just like a Trump-basher to try to turn things upside down and pretend that YOU are somehow now the victim, when you started this mini-flame war, and you've been trolling me all along, since. No, dirtymouth, I haven't been calling you names. I haven't been accusing you of editing things, or whatever it is you're yammering about. That's YOU who's been doing all that.

And YOU are going to talk to ME about being on topic ? LOL. Sorry, but these wacky exagerrations only work with your anti-Trump crazies, not me. So now,as for your latest :lame2:brain remark about threats, NO, I did NOT threaten you at all. I simply said what I could be TEMPTED to do, not what I would do. But you DID say what you would do, so yes, you DID threaten me. And as for your talk about "mods", I didn't say anything about them.

If I reported you to the USMB mods, the worst penalty you could get, would be to be banned from the forum. Then you'd still be able to get on the computer and post all your Trump bashing poppycock, and abusive drivel in some other forum.
That wouldn't be sufficient. The only way you could be stopped from doing that, would be if you were to be reported to the POLICE. And then upon conviction for your crimes, you'd be locked up in a state prison for many years, with no computer access.

I don't know how many years time it would be, but Florida Statute 825.102 (Abuse of Elderly) carries a 5 year state prison penalty, for each count. If they counted all your posts as counts, (and they constitute at least psychological injury to the elderly) that might be 15 or 20 years (so far). Then, adding to that, there's the stalking law. But I'm too busy right now to go look that up. You can Google it.

BTW - Your display name fits you like a glove.

Last edited:
Oh, Protectionist. If you are a Trump fan, you know as well as I do that Trump made sure that statement was in there. All his "biggest in history," "best in history," blah blah blah history. That was him. I STILL don't know why the doctor decided to crab about it now, and I'm more confused because did they "raid" his office and even steal his picture of him with Trump after the election or when he announced that he was prescribing that hair growth drug? Or were they at the same time? I will agree with you that the whole thing is no big whoop, except as another example of Trump forgetting that this is Presidential history, not an advertising campaign where anything goes.
What it all is, is desperate Democrats, seeing their political power, and the entire party disappearing before their eyes, doing anything they can to try to defame Trump, while the unemployment rate sinks to 3.9%, lowest in 18 years, and wages are up slightly. We'll, need to deport many more illegal aliens before we see big jumps in wages.

And YOU are going to talk to ME about being on topic ? LOL. Sorry, but these wacky exagerrations only work with your anti-Trump crazies, not me. So now,as for your latest :lame2:brain remark about threats, NO, I did NOT threaten you at all. I simply said what I could be TEMPTED to do, not what I would do. But you DID say what you would do, so yes, you DID threaten me. And as for your talk about "mods", I didn't say anything about them.
Is this post of yours to which I'm responding now on the TOPIC OF YOUR OP shit-for-brains? Have you responded to the content or any of the points of my first post #8 on this which dealt with specific contrasts and political affiliations regarding specifically a person YOU pointed to as a poor downtrodden soul who you claimed his bulbous ass was being unfairly singled out and maligned? Hell no you did not. So YES, I 'll mention your hypocrisy of you going off topic from the get-go and fucking staying off of your own bloody topic, IDIOT!

You went directly to misdirection and admonished ME for being OFF TOPIC when I was actually responding to YOUR base misinformed partisanship within your OP and you have remained off your own topic of the OP since then. Don't piss on my leg and try to claim its raining, FOOL! Hey, you didn't want to try to respond HONESTLY because you didn't want to be shown up as the partisan charlatan and fraud you are. I get that about you dishonest souls.

And funny me, when someone writes something like this to me;
PS - you really need to do something about that temper of yours. If we were in person, despite my somewhat advanced age (72), I'd be tempted to refer back to my Army days, and put my steel toe shoes right in your teeth.
Now a rational person would naturally take that as a threat, no matter how hollow and full of false bravado or how far separated by space and time, that is a threat to do bodily harm nonetheless. Never threaten action unless you have the means and will you idiotic REMF! Idle threats are a cowards folly!
And as for your talk about "mods", I didn't say anything about them.
You threatened to report my posts to you several times, all of which were responses to the content of YOUR POSTS! Just who would you be reporting them to, the complaint pixies, you dolt? I told you to report away, but again your flagging false bravado and idle threats are a well distinguished characteristic of your lying, cowardly persona. Also, you know that the Mods might just have the means to uncover the post you edited and you could be cutting off your own nose to spite your face.

Anything else you would like to throw out there and make even an bigger assed fool of yourself? Or perhaps you could do the right and proper thing and finally respond to the valid points made regarding the Liar-in-Chief's disgusting character and pathological penchant for lying through his bloody teeth, instead of dodging THE TOPIC OF YOUR OP!

Maybe we're all just (slowly) getting used to having a president who didn't come from the Washington DC establishment, and doesn't speak the Washington DC vernacular, and conform to their mannerisms.

Despite the sometimes crudeness of Trump's comments, I, et al I suspect, are finding it refreshing to have somebody in the White House who speaks just like a regular guy.

I know that when Trump talks, I can understand what he's saying exactly, in contrast to the DCers, like Obama and Hillary who leave you puzzled (and maybe that's their objective - to keep us from knowing what they're up to)

Democrats have furiously, some would say dementedly, been doing everything they can to smear Donald Trump, whether true or not, to get themselves back into power. One of the pitfalls of this however, is making themselves look extremist, reckless, wild, and out of control.

In their overzealous desperation to win over the Independent vote, they may be sinking their own ship. The latest smearing is coming from Trump's longtime doctor who (without my knowing what political party he registers with) has been whining to the press about 3 Trump associates taking Trump's medical records. Also mentioned, is Trump allegedly having suggested that some complimentary words be added.

The media is grandstanding it, as they typically do with anything that could appear damaging to Trump. Nothing about any possibility of the Trump doctor possibly being connected to the general Democrat smear campaign.

In response however, Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told a room of reporters that obtaining a newly elected president's medical records, and taking them to the White House, is standard procedure, and has been done many times before with previous presidents.

Nothing new about the news media hyping up ordinary events into something the left thinks might be useful to their cause. As more and more of these exaggerations build up however, the overall pattern morphes into full blown deceit. And as the Democrats fall face first into the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome, the Independents they covet so much, are noticing a massive batch of hypocrisy. Who can fail to notice that these same Democrats who want us all to believe Trump is a liar, voted, by the millions, for the worst pathological liar, American politics has ever known >> Hillary Clinton.

Even before all the misdeeds with emails, smashed computers, destroyed hard drives, etc. occured, Hillary had compiled a long history of corruption and lying that could be labeled "bizarre", to achieve whatever her goals were at the time. Everything from her middle school soccer tall tale, to her faked "immigrant" grandparents, to her fake talk about joining the Marines, to her Sir Edmund Hillary lie, to her Irish peace process lie, to her ridiculous sniper fire in Bosnia claim, etc.

Hillary even lies about lying. When asked about her truthfulness, she responded >> "I do my best to level with the American people." And exactly what the heck does THAT mean ? Sounds like it means she'll tell the truth when she's forced to, there being no better option.

If only the Democrats had not nominated Hillary Clinton, their relentless activity to brand Trump as a liar wouldn’t be such a laughingstock. Do Democrats realize how weird they look ?...to Independents, and everyone else ?

Dick Morris & Eileen McGann, Armageddon, Pg. 30-37, Humanix Books, 2016.

There was no smear as this was a legitimate story. A bodyguard walks into the doctor's office and physically removes the records. He does not take copies but takes the original records. The question is whether this rises to petty theft. If the doctor wanted to file criminal charges, there would be a case made against the bodyguard. also I have no doubt that trump dictated the letter. It was so ridiculous that no competent doctor could have written it.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Trump's bitch. I suspect the normal approach is for the President to make a request that his doctor forward his medical records to the White House and the doctor forwards a copy of the records to the White House. I doubt many Presidents have sent a overgrown gorilla to march into the doctor's office and physically take the records. This is typical of Trump. Physical intimidation.

Independents and marginal republicans are turning against trump and Republicans. Republicans retained a congressional district in Arizona by less than 5 points after winning by 21 in 2016. Republicans lost a Pennsylvania House seat they won by 21 in 2016.

Does Clinton lie and exaggerate? Yes but Trump is making her look like a rank amateur. Independents and marginal republicans voted against Clinton not for trump. that is why you have so many congressional Republicans retiring.

Further, you invited Independents to respond to the OP!

I'm an Indie, as I've already stated in my previous post, and have been since Aug 9, 1974 when that GOP crook Nixon resigned for his crimes! Your not a damn gatekeeper fool, so respond with substance to the PROPER RESPONSES to your OP or STFU!
1. WOW! Check out the animosity-hysteria. Can't imagine what you'd do if somebody were to cut you off (accidently) on the road. Hope you don't carry a machine gun in your car. :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

2. The mention of Trump (in the passive case) in the first paragragh, doesn't establish him as the topic. The topic is Democrats and Independents. Get it ?

3. And I invite the independents again, right now.

4. I will respond with substance, as long as anyone talks to me with substance, which is on topic. You got any ? If so, let's hear it.

5. Examples of OFF topic >> Nixon, 1974, gatekeepers, childish name-calling.

Mentioning Trump is not off-topic. Trump is having a effect on independents on how they view the Republican Party. Also a lot of your OP is a incident involving Donald Trump.

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

1. They're OK with foreigners STEALING Americans' jobs.

2. They nominated POTUS candidate in 2016, who is America's most notorious liar, and who ran numerous LYING TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, Khizir Khan, John McCain, outsourcing)

3. They seem to be HATING white people because they >>

4. Have no compunctions about DISCRIMINATING against them in Affirmative Action programs.

you are so ignorant.
1. Employers have millions of positions that are open. No one is STEALING jobs. if a American wants a job and is qualified then they will have no trouble finding a job.

2. Voters overwhelmingly agreed that BOTH Trump and Clinton were dishonest. The fact is that Trump did make fun of a disabled reporter. Khizir Khan was right. Trump trash like you will lie to yourself if necessary to help Trump. What you have is fanaticism. exactly what we saw in Nazi Germany.

3. Nobody hates white people.

4. There is nothing wrong with affirmative action. The Supreme court outlawed quotas decades ago.

What it all is, is desperate Democrats, seeing their political power, and the entire party disappearing before their eyes, doing anything they can to try to defame Trump, while the unemployment rate sinks to 3.9%, lowest in 18 years, and wages are up slightly. We'll, need to deport many more illegal aliens before we see big jumps in wages.

Then maybe we should raise the minimum wage to $15.00 a hour like liberals want. The unemployment rate went from around 9.5% to 4.8% under Trump. If Trump wants to take credit for it dropping to 3.9% then Obama should get some of the credit for the drop to 4.8%.

Maybe we're all just (slowly) getting used to having a president who didn't come from the Washington DC establishment, and doesn't speak the Washington DC vernacular, and conform to their mannerisms.

Despite the sometimes crudeness of Trump's comments, I, et al I suspect, are finding it refreshing to have somebody in the White House who speaks just like a regular guy.

I know that when Trump talks, I can understand what he's saying exactly, in contrast to the DCers, like Obama and Hillary who leave you puzzled (and maybe that's their objective - to keep us from knowing what they're up to)

Okay, maybe you can answer this one.

Did he and Stormy have sex?

There seems to be different stories coming from the White House

you are so ignorant.
1. Employers have millions of positions that are open. No one is STEALING jobs. if a American wants a job and is qualified then they will have no trouble finding a job.

2. Voters overwhelmingly agreed that BOTH Trump and Clinton were dishonest. The fact is that Trump did make fun of a disabled reporter. Khizir Khan was right. Trump trash like you will lie to yourself if necessary to help Trump. What you have is fanaticism. exactly what we saw in Nazi Germany.

3. Nobody hates white people.

4. There is nothing wrong with affirmative action. The Supreme court outlawed quotas decades ago.
1. Illegal aliens, invading the US, in violation of US law (designed to protect American workers), have been stealing US jobs for 70 years. For ll this time, many Americans (especially blacks and Hispanics) have had trouble finding jobs because of this ongoing invasion, which has gotten worse since Reagan gave amnesty to illegals. During the 80's I worked nights as a security guard. I contracted, and thus worked in dozens of different companies over the years. Initially, janitorial jobs were held by blacks. After the 1986 amnesty, the floodgates opened and 4 US presidents were welcomers to illegals (Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, and Obama). Finally, this (under Trumps) is being reversed as catch & release is abolished, sanctuary cities are under attack (although not as forcefully as should be under negligent Sessions)

2. Trump did NOT mock Serge Kovaleski pertaining to his disability, as the filthy lying bitch Hillary Clinton pretended in the TV ads. He did mock Kovaleski for his BS recant attempt of his own Washington Post article of Sept 2001, about people cheering on rooftops for the 9/11 attacks. For that, Kovaleski DESERVED to be mock. Trump acted correctly.

3. You are immensely naïve. Millions of blacks hate white people, and some in groups like New Black Panthers have even called upon blacks to kill whites, and even their babies. If one only perceives leftist OMISSION media, they will never know what's going on in America. This is why liberals are he most information-deprived people in America. I've proven this numerous times with my Islamization Quiz.
4. Quotas are a red herring. Quota or no quota, affirmative action has been discrimination against whites, ever since it began, in clear violation of the 1964 civil rights law banning racial discrimination. Those who support it, go by the policy that it's OK to discriminate racially, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. It is one of the most devious, hypocritical, and malicious policies ever devised in America, and whites are the most discriminated against victims in America, by far, during this time period.

5. If you want to find out how "ignorant" you are (like most of your leftist know-nothings) just try taking my Islamization Quiz. Or I have another mini-Quiz regarding black privilege in crime, that will show you how much you don't know >> starting with Lemrick Nelson.

Okay, maybe you can answer this one.

Did he and Stormy have sex?

There seems to be different stories coming from the White House
Here's the answer >>

1. GDP growth risen to 3.2%. after the Obama drop down to 1.2%.

2. Unemployment reduced to 3.9%

3. North Korea dropping its nuclear program,, entering into talks, and befriending South Korea.

4. The Stock Market soaring.

5. Catch & release abolished, REAL deportations of illegal aliens actually happening (as opposed to the on-paper ones of the Obama years)

Forum List

Back