Independents Notice What Hypocrites Democrats Are

Then maybe we should raise the minimum wage to $15.00 a hour like liberals want. The unemployment rate went from around 9.5% to 4.8% under Trump. If Trump wants to take credit for it dropping to 3.9% then Obama should get some of the credit for the drop to 4.8%.
The minimum wage will never get to $15.00/hour, as long as the US is flooded with low-wage 3rd world workers, here legally on H1B visas (from India) or illegally, from Mexico and China.

There was no smear as this was a legitimate story. A bodyguard walks into the doctor's office and physically removes the records. He does not take copies but takes the original records. The question is whether this rises to petty theft. If the doctor wanted to file criminal charges, there would be a case made against the bodyguard. also I have no doubt that trump dictated the letter. It was so ridiculous that no competent doctor could have written it.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Trump's bitch. I suspect the normal approach is for the President to make a request that his doctor forward his medical records to the White House and the doctor forwards a copy of the records to the White House. I doubt many Presidents have sent a overgrown gorilla to march into the doctor's office and physically take the records. This is typical of Trump. Physical intimidation.

Independents and marginal republicans are turning against trump and Republicans. Republicans retained a congressional district in Arizona by less than 5 points after winning by 21 in 2016. Republicans lost a Pennsylvania House seat they won by 21 in 2016.

Does Clinton lie and exaggerate? Yes but Trump is making her look like a rank amateur. Independents and marginal republicans voted against Clinton not for trump. that is why you have so many congressional Republicans retiring.
What is "typical' is the left taking an ordinary event, and conflating it into what they would like to be a scandal. There was a whole stream of them in 2016, during the campaign. After each one, Trump's popularity increased, as the not as dumb as you think, US public saw through the ruses, and felt like the their collective intelligence was being insulted.

These liberals don't seem to be too good at learning from their mistakes. Just today a federal judge bawled out Mueller for his attacks on Manafort, citing Manafort's misdeeds having to do with personal fraud issues, unrelated to Russia.

The judge cited Mueller's attempt to use Manafort to get him to rag against Trump. Lot of BS coming from the left. Lot of people not buying it.

And speaking of wild, reckless and out of control, how about the ranting and raving going on about Stormy Daniels ? Were Democrats as eager to accuse and scold, when Bill Clinton's sexual misadventures were routine behavior in the 90s ?

I seem to recall them saying that the public didn't care, and as long as the affairs of the presidency were being managed OK (which they weren't), Bill's sexy misdeeds were a private matter between him and Hillary.

But now that a Republican is president, suddenly sexual affairs are treated as though they were the public's business, and something to disparage the president about. More Democrat hypocrisy.

Notice the difference ? When Democrats want to accuse someone of something which isn't even a crime (ex. Russian collusion), and don't even have any evidence of it, they go whole hog, with the FBI, a special counsel, a 2 year investigation (in search of a crime), and relentless accusations.

But when rioting and looting crimes occur by black thugs, or illegal aliens chasing and attacking Trump rallygoers, or leftist protestors blocking traffic, right before our eyes, on the nightly news, Democrat mayors and governors pay little attention, and just let it happen. Police are often ordered to stand down, and sometimes even allow rioters to throw rocks and bottles at them, and burn police cars.
Democrat hypocrisy (in a big way)

upload_2018-4-20_14-11-9-jpeg.189075

th

th

And ALL IT TAKES IS JUST TO HAVE A DEMOCRAT MAYOR.

th

Even emergency vehicles were victimized in the traffic clogs caused by traffic blockers, with police doing nothing to stop the blockage. In Tampa, FL when leftist loons blocked traffic for an hour and a half, police did not make a single arrest. Traffic stood still. Yup. Democrat mayor (Buckhorn) and his police brass amazingly acted like they did a correct thing.

Luckily, there were no pregnant women on their way to the hospital, or somebody bleeding to death in that mistreated traffic. Any one of a number of disastrous effects could have resulted.

Okay, maybe you can answer this one.

Did he and Stormy have sex?

There seems to be different stories coming from the White House
Here's the answer >>

1. GDP growth risen to 3.2%. after the Obama drop down to 1.2%.

2. Unemployment reduced to 3.9%

3. North Korea dropping its nuclear program,, entering into talks, and befriending South Korea.

4. The Stock Market soaring.

5. Catch & release abolished, REAL deportations of illegal aliens actually happening (as opposed to the on-paper ones of the Obama years)

So you’re incapable of answering the question…. Thanks for the laugh though.

>>
HA HA. Anyone could answer the question, if they're stupid enough to follow along with your diversion tactic. >>> Keep everyone thinking about dopey things like Stormy Daniels (who nobody cares about), and thus, distracted from the great job that Trump is doing, making America great again, as I outlined in the post (# 40) you quoted, and ignored. :rolleyes:

you are so ignorant.
1. Employers have millions of positions that are open. No one is STEALING jobs. if a American wants a job and is qualified then they will have no trouble finding a job.

2. Voters overwhelmingly agreed that BOTH Trump and Clinton were dishonest. The fact is that Trump did make fun of a disabled reporter. Khizir Khan was right. Trump trash like you will lie to yourself if necessary to help Trump. What you have is fanaticism. exactly what we saw in Nazi Germany.

3. Nobody hates white people.

4. There is nothing wrong with affirmative action. The Supreme court outlawed quotas decades ago.
1. Illegal aliens, invading the US, in violation of US law (designed to protect American workers), have been stealing US jobs for 70 years. For ll this time, many Americans (especially blacks and Hispanics) have had trouble finding jobs because of this ongoing invasion, which has gotten worse since Reagan gave amnesty to illegals. During the 80's I worked nights as a security guard. I contracted, and thus worked in dozens of different companies over the years. Initially, janitorial jobs were held by blacks. After the 1986 amnesty, the floodgates opened and 4 US presidents were welcomers to illegals (Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, and Obama). Finally, this (under Trumps) is being reversed as catch & release is abolished, sanctuary cities are under attack (although not as forcefully as should be under negligent Sessions)

2. Trump did NOT mock Serge Kovaleski pertaining to his disability, as the filthy lying bitch Hillary Clinton pretended in the TV ads. He did mock Kovaleski for his BS recant attempt of his own Washington Post article of Sept 2001, about people cheering on rooftops for the 9/11 attacks. For that, Kovaleski DESERVED to be mock. Trump acted correctly.

3. You are immensely naïve. Millions of blacks hate white people, and some in groups like New Black Panthers have even called upon blacks to kill whites, and even their babies. If one only perceives leftist OMISSION media, they will never know what's going on in America. This is why liberals are he most information-deprived people in America. I've proven this numerous times with my Islamization Quiz.
4. Quotas are a red herring. Quota or no quota, affirmative action has been discrimination against whites, ever since it began, in clear violation of the 1964 civil rights law banning racial discrimination. Those who support it, go by the policy that it's OK to discriminate racially, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. It is one of the most devious, hypocritical, and malicious policies ever devised in America, and whites are the most discriminated against victims in America, by far, during this time period.

5. If you want to find out how "ignorant" you are (like most of your leftist know-nothings) just try taking my Islamization Quiz. Or I have another mini-Quiz regarding black privilege in crime, that will show you how much you don't know >> starting with Lemrick Nelson.

1. The problem is that voters STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of Trump's immigration policies. They disapprove of building a wall. They approve of DACA and legalization. Trump and his jack booted thugs in ICE violate people's constitutional rights. They separate families. Many of the people they deport have shown they are capable of becoming productive members of society. Trump and his racist lackeys like you are a evil that must be gotten rid of.

2. I saw what he did and he was mocking him. Trump was a obnoxious twerp and so are you. Trump lied about all those people cheering and you are a pervert.

3. There are white people like you who hate blacks. You are a despicable person and the last one who has the right to talk about black racism.

4. Affirmative action is not discrimination against whites. This is another part of your white racist trash.

5. you are the ignorant racist trash. You are the no-nothing. Disagreeing with you does not maker anyone a leftist.

Okay, maybe you can answer this one.

Did he and Stormy have sex?

There seems to be different stories coming from the White House
Here's the answer >>

1. GDP growth risen to 3.2%. after the Obama drop down to 1.2%.

2. Unemployment reduced to 3.9%

3. North Korea dropping its nuclear program,, entering into talks, and befriending South Korea.

4. The Stock Market soaring.

5. Catch & release abolished, REAL deportations of illegal aliens actually happening (as opposed to the on-paper ones of the Obama years)

unemployment dropped from 9.5% to 4.8% under Obama. From 4.8% to 3.9% under Obama. If you want to credit trump for it then you have to credit Obama as well.

The stock market soared under Obama as well.

This has been part of North Korea's plan from the start. South Korea deserves most of the credit. For example, they wanted North Korea to participate in the Olympics in South Korea while several members of Trump's administration including Pence said they should be banned.

Voters STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of Trump's immigration policies.

Then maybe we should raise the minimum wage to $15.00 a hour like liberals want. The unemployment rate went from around 9.5% to 4.8% under Trump. If Trump wants to take credit for it dropping to 3.9% then Obama should get some of the credit for the drop to 4.8%.
The minimum wage will never get to $15.00/hour, as long as the US is flooded with low-wage 3rd world workers, here legally on H1B visas (from India) or illegally, from Mexico and China.

It will if you pass a law raising the minimum wage.

There was no smear as this was a legitimate story. A bodyguard walks into the doctor's office and physically removes the records. He does not take copies but takes the original records. The question is whether this rises to petty theft. If the doctor wanted to file criminal charges, there would be a case made against the bodyguard. also I have no doubt that trump dictated the letter. It was so ridiculous that no competent doctor could have written it.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Trump's bitch. I suspect the normal approach is for the President to make a request that his doctor forward his medical records to the White House and the doctor forwards a copy of the records to the White House. I doubt many Presidents have sent a overgrown gorilla to march into the doctor's office and physically take the records. This is typical of Trump. Physical intimidation.

Independents and marginal republicans are turning against trump and Republicans. Republicans retained a congressional district in Arizona by less than 5 points after winning by 21 in 2016. Republicans lost a Pennsylvania House seat they won by 21 in 2016.

Does Clinton lie and exaggerate? Yes but Trump is making her look like a rank amateur. Independents and marginal republicans voted against Clinton not for trump. that is why you have so many congressional Republicans retiring.
What is "typical' is the left taking an ordinary event, and conflating it into what they would like to be a scandal. There was a whole stream of them in 2016, during the campaign. After each one, Trump's popularity increased, as the not as dumb as you think, US public saw through the ruses, and felt like the their collective intelligence was being insulted.

These liberals don't seem to be too good at learning from their mistakes. Just today a federal judge bawled out Mueller for his attacks on Manafort, citing Manafort's misdeeds having to do with personal fraud issues, unrelated to Russia.

The judge cited Mueller's attempt to use Manafort to get him to rag against Trump. Lot of BS coming from the left. Lot of people not buying it.

It is not a ordinary event. A overgrown gorilla walks into a doctor's office and takes his records. That could amount to petty theft. Trump's popularity did not increase in 2016. Voters thought Trump and Clinton were dishonest so it came down to who you hate most. Anybody but Clinton would have beaten Trump in a landslide just as anyone but Trump would have won the popular vote.

This judge is 78 or 79 years old and showed he is basically senile. He should be retired from the bench. What he said made no sense. Clearly the Manafort investigation falls within the scope of Mueller's investigation and the Stormy Davis investigation does not. You don't even need to be a lawyer to figure that out. No one is saying that the money to pay Daniels came from Russia. The money that Manafort received from Ukraine has been traced to pro-Russia parties. That makes it very related to Russia.

1. The problem is that voters STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of Trump's immigration policies. They disapprove of building a wall. They approve of DACA and legalization. Trump and his jack booted thugs in ICE violate people's constitutional rights. They separate families. Many of the people they deport have shown they are capable of becoming productive members of society. Trump and his racist lackeys like you are a evil that must be gotten rid of.

2. I saw what he did and he was mocking him. Trump was a obnoxious twerp and so are you. Trump lied about all those people cheering and you are a pervert.

3. There are white people like you who hate blacks. You are a despicable person and the last one who has the right to talk about black racism.

4. Affirmative action is not discrimination against whites. This is another part of your white racist trash.

5. you are the ignorant racist trash. You are the no-nothing. Disagreeing with you does not maker anyone a leftist.

1. A Harvard-Harris poll taken in the run-up to the shutdown found Americans support granting citizenship rights to illegal immigrant Dreamers. But they also back three demands for a border wall, limits to the chain of family migration, and an end to the Diversity Visa Lottery.

Most striking of all is the public’s demand for a major 4th Trump position >> lower overall legal immigration — a position that has little traction on Capitol Hill but one that is overwhelmingly popular across the country. In general, the voters are in lockstep with Trump on immigration, and more than any other issue, it's what got him elected.

Shock poll: Americans want massive cuts to legal immigration

2. HA HA. Just like another dirtbag leftist in this forum, instead of going with truth and integrity, you choose to cling to the Hillary campaign lie about Serge, and his public berating from Trump, which Kovalseki DESERVED.

You're trying very hard to make up for Hillary's infamous "disabled reporter" scam, more than a whole year after the whole country learned it was a fake.

Here's exactly what Serge said, word for word, from HIS WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE (Sept. 2001) >>>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

Serge disavowed his own report, Saying, "Ahhh, I don't remember", and when Trump hit back, imitating THAT DISAVOWAL (and only that), Hillary seized the opportunity to bash Trump by lying that it was an attack on Serge's disability. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for becoming a part of that underhanded deceit upon the American people.

I know it must have been humiliating for you, but you're just making it worse by now pretending, and trying to push the long ago discredited lie.

As for Trump, NO, he did NOT lie. his words have been backed by numerous witnesses, and his use of the word "thousands" was just a metaphor, like people say "I got thousands of phone calls", but as typical of the lying left, they twisted it and turned it into something they thought they could use against Trump. Another case of them doing anything, regardless of truth and merit, to advance their politics, and not going unnoticed by Independents.

3. First of all, for the "thousandth" time in this forum, I'm not entirely white, and you're not very observant. I'm half Hispanic, my paternal grandparents having immigrated here (legally) from British Honduras (now called Belize), and I speak Spanish fluently, and have desde mil novavcientos noventa y nueve. So you can take your moronic, long-ago, laughable, played out race card, and shove it.

You'll get nowhere pretending to be the great hero of blacks, while condemning everyone else. It only makes YOU look bad, which Independents also take notice of. BTW, blacks have been the biggest losers (of jobs) from Democrats' pro-illegal immigration policies, and Trump has reduced their unemployment to the lowest levels ever recorded in America.

4. What a bunch of deranged lunacy to say that affirmative action is not discrimination against whites. This is another part of your anti-white racist trash, indoctrinated to you by trashy, liberal media, liberal biased universities, etc.
Actually, AA is the largest and worst, racist violation of civil rights, against, by far, the largest number of people, in America, since 1964. No other racial discrimination even comes close. I am proud to say that, as a minority race person, 72 years old, I have NEVER degraded myself by having filled out an AA questionnaire, and I look with disdain upon all the lowlifes who take advantage of this racist abomination, pushed by racists, like you.

5. HA HA. In your pathetic attempt to call me a "know-nothing", you misspelled the word "know". LOL. Back to the 4th grade for you.

unemployment dropped from 9.5% to 4.8% under Obama. From 4.8% to 3.9% under Obama. If you want to credit trump for it then you have to credit Obama as well.

The stock market soared under Obama as well.

This has been part of North Korea's plan from the start. South Korea deserves most of the credit. For example, they wanted North Korea to participate in the Olympics in South Korea while several members of Trump's administration including Pence said they should be banned.

Voters STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of Trump's immigration policies.
1. FALSE! No, unemployment did NOT go "to 3.9% under Obama" as you said. We will have to watch you closely for making FALSE statements in this message board. Under Obama, unemployment ranged between 5 and 10%. It was Trump who lowered it to 3.9%, the most recent rate, and the lowest in 18 years. While it's true that unemployment was dropping during Obama's time, that was mostly just due to a slow, natural recovery from the 2008 crash. Obama had 8 years to lower unemployment, and the best he did was 5%, and the real unemployment rate (not counting illegal aliens as employed) was far higher than that, and Trump's rate is lower than 3.9%, due to the deportation of illegal aliens, and their replacement by Americans. Illegal foreigners should not be counted as employed Americans They are not that.

2. Sure the stock market did well during Obama's years, but again, this was just the natural, slow process of recuperation from the 2008 crash. It's like a spring that is pushed tight, and then it springs back open again. That's all it CAN do.

3. Regarding Trump and North Korea >>

1. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump announced he would set tariffs on Chinese imports coming into the US.

2. The Chinese having a lot of economic leverage over North Korea, induced them to embark on a nuclear missle propaganda campaign against the USA, complete with a series of missle firings, thereby keeping Trump's tariffs at bay, as the US tried to get China pacify North Korea, and stop their missle posturing.

3. Trump, not intimidated, stood up firmly to the North Korean campaign, and announced a step-up of US military readiness regarding North Korea.

4. Then, after months of Chinese uncooperation (of course, they instigated the missle campaign), Trump dropped the idea of working with the Chinese, and announced the tariffs as new US policy.

5. Almost to the day, North Korea's missle posturing campaign stopped, as China saw it to be no longer useful, with the tariffs already announced.

6. North and South Korea now are erasing a 70 year hostile division of the country.

7. US media, pretending that Trump had no role in this, let alone a major part in making it happen, have downplayed Trump, if they mention him at all.

And voters STRONGLY APPROVE of Trump's immigration policies. They are what got him elected, and they are what will get him elected again, in 2020, and if the Democrat candidate wants to say what you say, I hope he does. :laugh:

Here's what got Trump elected >>

upload_2018-5-8_6-32-33.jpeg

Liberals never learn. :rolleyes:

It will if you pass a law raising the minimum wage.
But we SHOULD NOT do that, for foreigners occupying our land. The minimum wage should be only for AMERICANS, not imperialist invaders, who are stealing our jobs, and pillaging our economy for $138 Billion/year of remittances (Pew Research Center) + tens of Billions$$ more in welfare, via the anchor baby racket, false documentation, and a misinterpretation of the 14th amendment, which Senator Howard clearly said kids of foreigners were not to be covered by it.

This is why it won't pass, until the foreign invaders are gotten rid of.

Note: generally I support raising the MW (for AMERICANS), and as a former economics college teacher, I think it is mostly good for business as well as labor, due to the massive increase in disposable income it creates, and thereby increases in SALES$$$. But this benefit only happens from AMERICAN workers, who spend their wages in AMERICAN stores (AKA "the economy"), as opposed to immigrants & visa foreigners who send theirs out of the country, where they deprive US business of sales, and only benefit the foreign countries' economies, which their wages get re-inserted into.

Last edited:
This judge is 78 or 79 years old and showed he is basically senile. He should be retired from the bench. What he said made no sense. Clearly the Manafort investigation falls within the scope of Mueller's investigation and the Stormy Davis investigation does not. You don't even need to be a lawyer to figure that out. No one is saying that the money to pay Daniels came from Russia. The money that Manafort received from Ukraine has been traced to pro-Russia parties. That makes it very related to Russia.
If the judge, at "78 or 79 years old" is to old, and should "be retired from the bench", then by your perspective, these judges should be retired also >>

th
th

th

Also,"traced' ? Hmmmm. Traced by whom ? New York Times ? Gag! The Washington Post ? Chris Matthews ? Chuck Todd ? LOL.

As I recall the Manafort thing was a he said/she said, with the NYT finding ledgers of payments, but they couldn't confirm that they were actually made to Manafort, it was just a document saying this pro-Russian govt WANTED to make a payment. Just moe ecvidence of th left going on a witch hunt, and desperately trying to villainize Trump. If any payment were made well guess what >> The payments in the ledger and "confirmed" by the documents obtained by the AP (they say), are unrelated to the 2016 presidential campaign, and came about 10 years before Manafort worked as Trump's unpaid campaign chairman.

In addition ,the judge, T.S. Ellis III, pointed out that the 2 page memo submitted to him, by Micheal Dreeben, one of Mueller's attorneys, was more than half BLACKED OUT. LOL. Well, small wonder that the judge isn't buying this snow job. He's a judge, not an idiot.

So now the judge has ordered to have the WHOLE memo showed to him within 2 weeks, and how it can show an adequate explanation of why Manafort been under investigation. At one point, the judge so frustrated from being bullshitted to by the Mueller prosecutors, lashed out at them, scolded them, and even said >> "I understand your argument, but it kind of invites, 'C'mon man.' "

Manafort Judge Asks If Mueller Overstepped His Authority

You have your opinion of what might have happened. Well, that's nice. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Everybody's free to speculate. :biggrin:

th
th

Last edited:
>>
HA HA. Anyone could answer the question, if they're stupid enough to follow along with your diversion tactic. >>> Keep everyone thinking about dopey things like Stormy Daniels (who nobody cares about), and thus, distracted from the great job that Trump is doing, making America great again, as I outlined in the post (# 40) you quoted, and ignored. :rolleyes:

He hasn’t screwed up the economy Obama left him…that much he has done right.

All I can tell the OP is that local Dem party volunteers in my area are knocking on doors of NPA voters and discussing the possibility of switching to the Dem party.

The reception has been positive. This is a red county with a large number of registered NPA's. If we can turn this place blue, anywhere can turn blue.

What makes the OP think that independents are leaning Trump?
tell me why they'd lean left exactly?

Democrats have furiously, some would say dementedly, been doing everything they can to smear Donald Trump, whether true or not, to get themselves back into power. One of the pitfalls of this however, is making themselves look extremist, reckless, wild, and out of control.

In their overzealous desperation to win over the Independent vote, they may be sinking their own ship. The latest smearing is coming from Trump's longtime doctor who (without my knowing what political party he registers with) has been whining to the press about 3 Trump associates taking Trump's medical records. Also mentioned, is Trump allegedly having suggested that some complimentary words be added.

The media is grandstanding it, as they typically do with anything that could appear damaging to Trump. Nothing about any possibility of the Trump doctor possibly being connected to the general Democrat smear campaign.

In response however, Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told a room of reporters that obtaining a newly elected president's medical records, and taking them to the White House, is standard procedure, and has been done many times before with previous presidents.

Nothing new about the news media hyping up ordinary events into something the left thinks might be useful to their cause. As more and more of these exaggerations build up however, the overall pattern morphes into full blown deceit. And as the Democrats fall face first into the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome, the Independents they covet so much, are noticing a massive batch of hypocrisy. Who can fail to notice that these same Democrats who want us all to believe Trump is a liar, voted, by the millions, for the worst pathological liar, American politics has ever known >> Hillary Clinton.

Even before all the misdeeds with emails, smashed computers, destroyed hard drives, etc. occured, Hillary had compiled a long history of corruption and lying that could be labeled "bizarre", to achieve whatever her goals were at the time. Everything from her middle school soccer tall tale, to her faked "immigrant" grandparents, to her fake talk about joining the Marines, to her Sir Edmund Hillary lie, to her Irish peace process lie, to her ridiculous sniper fire in Bosnia claim, etc.

Hillary even lies about lying. When asked about her truthfulness, she responded >> "I do my best to level with the American people." And exactly what the heck does THAT mean ? Sounds like it means she'll tell the truth when she's forced to, there being no better option.

If only the Democrats had not nominated Hillary Clinton, their relentless activity to brand Trump as a liar wouldn’t be such a laughingstock. Do Democrats realize how weird they look ?...to Independents, and everyone else ?

Dick Morris & Eileen McGann, Armageddon, Pg. 30-37, Humanix Books, 2016.
Looks like it is Trumps own doctor of 30 years that is turning on him

>>

thank god he has our economy moving finally in the right direction eh?

>>

thank god he has our economy moving finally in the right direction eh?

It has been moving in the right direction since 2010 after we got rid of the Bush Recession….
Facts are not your friend.

New Topics

Forum List

Back