Increase in athlete deaths

If deaths ramp up it will be hard to moderate out or algorithm away , it’s gonna go one way or the other

I agree. Think about it, in the US alone 260,000,000 plus people have gotten the shot. If it is as bad as claimed then people will be dropping dead in the streets soon

He didn't die.
Thankfully, no, he didn't. If the report was accurate though, he underwent 20-30 of CPR and had to be hit with an AED to get his heart going again. Cardiac arrest and CPR - whatever the reason - has a record for poor outcomes. He was described as having taken a hit to the chest on that play and a hard blow directly to the chest can cause fibrillation, even arrest.

There is no good logical reasons to leave out that data, unless it did not support their claims.
So you are disputing the reported massive increase over the last couple of years? Isn't that coming from insurance companies?

Thankfully, no, he didn't. If the report was accurate though, he underwent 20-30 of CPR and had to be hit with an AED to get his heart going again. Cardiac arrest and CPR - whatever the reason - has a record for poor outcomes. He was described as having taken a hit to the chest on that play and a hard blow directly to the chest can cause fibrillation, even arrest.
Except as a Defensive Back his pads are designed to protect the chest ( with over 50 years of engineering ) and the hit was moderate at best ( Tee Higgins is more of a wideout than a bruiser Tight End )

As I said, nobody on here has any way of knowing if it is true or not.

It is odd that everyone that is against the vaccine suddenly knows all sorts of people dying from it while I literally know not a single person that had a reaction worse than feeling crappy for a day or two.

Its not odd. Some people know people who have died, some people don't. In my case, I know four. I can also tell you that my aunt and uncle had covid. My aunt survived, my uncle didn't. My aunt is pretty healthy but my uncle had underlying conditions and didn't make it. Many people don't have reactions. More people have had reactions, injuries, and death from this injection than all previous vaccines combined. You do remember that the govt stopped the swine flu program after 7 people died back in the 1970's. Now....meh, lets keep the money rolling.

Except as a Defensive Back his pads are designed to protect the chest ( with over 50 years of engineering ) and the hit was moderate at best ( Tee Higgins is more of a wideout than a bruiser Tight End )

There have been millions and millions of hits that were worse than the other night, over the years, and nothing happened to the player. It sure is odd.

There have been millions and millions of hits that were worse than the other night, over the years, and nothing happened to the player. It sure is odd.

just like it was odd in 1971 when a NFL player died on the field during a game of a heart attack.

Do you think it was the COVID vaccine that caused that one as well?

"There is no doubt there is a Real."
(Jacques Lacan)

There is no doubt there is a sudden death link embedded in the coronavirus genome. This link is for porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV). There also seems to be an age factor. In lieu of double-checking this, older pigs are the susceptible age group.

We posted last year on Harvard surveillance of late-summer 2019 Wuhan hospital and internet traffic, though the link does no now work. Yesterday we found the citation for this link. They were looking for evidence of gastrointestinal symptoms, which will by default link to PEDV/sudden death, as will be cited later.

'Elaine Okanyene Nsoesie, 'Analysis of Hospital Traffic and Search Engine Data in Wuhan China Indicates Early Disease Activity in the Fall of 2019,' Harvard Library
dash.harvard.edu/handle/1/42669767
....'
(Markson S, What Really Happened in Wuhan, Notes, p. 432)

just like it was odd in 1971 when a NFL player died on the field during a game of a heart attack.

Do you think it was the COVID vaccine that caused that one as well?
There were at most One team Doctor then to diagnose ailments & illness for up to 80
players & Coaching staff , now there are Doctors for Ortho , Concussion , and General on every team

it is now a political incident because people like the OP and Sue need these deaths so they can push their narrative that the vaccine are death in a needle.

I suspect each time they get one of these stories they are happy as a pig in shit

Stop crying and using hyperbole Gator. Get ahold of yourself and explain to everyone why, even with COPD, you didn't follow CDC guidance and get booster #1, booster #2, and the Omnivant Booster.

It is a nasty virus so it stands to reason the antidote is also nasty. It is such a nasty virus, they refrain from labeling it "the flu" cuz it is soooo special. This tells me it was probably created in the Chinese lab.

I can't tell you of how many people I have encountered that have had nasty and even fatal reactions to the vaccine

One health care professional I know took the vaccine and had excruciating migrane headaches, so much so, she could not work for months.

She told me that when she was seen by other health care profssionals and she asked the question, "Could this be from the vaccine?", the fear in their eyes was very telling. All of them were scared to death to make any connections

Luckily, however, her physician said it was probably from the vaccine, and warned her that she probably should not get any boosters.

Not sure how long that doctor will have a job.

LOL.

everyone knows a story like this. Vaccine Cult knows it too, and have to exaggerate to us saying "everyone who gets the shot is going to drop dead" in an effort to make us look ridiculous so they can attempt to minimize the problem.

It's not working, and it won't work. The boosters only have about a 33% uptake. The Omni booster about 15%.

Put that together with the Rasmussen poll and PEOPLE KNOW.

When they start talking--look out

I agree. Think about it, in the US alone 260,000,000 plus people have gotten the shot. If it is as bad as claimed then people will be dropping dead in the streets soon

They're dropping (nearly) dead on the football field in front of 20 million fans.

That will do it.

Now go cry about it.

Its coming from insurance companies. He doesn't want to look there. Its a coping mechanism.

Gator is full of crap. He makes like the biggest vaccine proponent there is but himself has a serious co-morbidity, yet only got the first series of two shots.

Ask him why, if the shots are so terrific, he didn't get boosters 1, 2, and the Omni booster.

Stop crying and using hyperbole Gator. Get ahold of yourself and explain to everyone why, even with COPD, you didn't follow CDC guidance and get booster #1, booster #2, and the Omnivant Booster.

I have explained it a dozen times, no need to do it again to cover up for your lies

They're dropping (nearly) dead on the football field in front of 20 million fans.

That will do it.

Now go cry about it.

And in 1971 one did drop dead on the football field. Was that due to the vaccine also?

In 1998 Chris Pronger of the St Louis Blues had a similar hit and had a heart attack while skating off the ice after it and nearly died. Was that due to the vaccine also?

In 1993 Reggie Lewis of the Boston Celtics collapsed during a Celts game due to a heart attack. Was that due to the vaccine also?

Forum List

Back