Incessant Barking Dogs

My neighbor on the right actually breeds these terrorists dogs!!! They have at least 4 of them!!! Fucking old couple. Nasty old people! They don't give a shit.

I've actually tried aggressively driving, and they don't care. They have the yapper flapper in the back, and those fucking dogs go out immediately when I go out. And they don't stop barking!

And there's another neighbor, in the house behind me... Another 2 or 3 yapper dogs!!!!

I have to get drunk, so I don't care anymore. Otherwise I have to do something.

Gosh, I don't want to do either. But it will be the dogs first, even though it should be the humans.

Fuck off duck. I shoot ducks and geese too. I've told you before, this ain't Canada. If you don't like it, stay in your own fucked up country and have your bank account seized because your fascist Turdeau wants to be king for a day. Where did I say anything about people's pets. You need an education because you either don't have a vocabulary or your reading comprehension is lacking. I believe it is every person's right to rid their property of vermin. Would you like to come for a visit?
My friend also had a problem with feral cats. He trapped or otherwise rounded up 9 cats and took them to a free clinic to be spayed and neutered. Then he took them home and released them. It was a lot of work, but didn't cost him much... And it worked.

I can't trap the dogs. I can only let 3 out on my left side by opening the gate. I still have 4-5 on my right, and another 3 behind me.

I am considering rat poison, because the owners don't give a shit. But I would never hurt an animal, no matter how annoying, so I can't do that. I'm hoping for owls to do their job...

What I'm going to do one day when they're not home, is open their gate, and let the yappers be free to yap at will in the street. And get run over.
Don't do that.

MSG and sausage balls.

15-18G of MSG/G bodyweight is lethal in rats.

Cardiac arrythmia.

Mix liberally, roll into marble sized balls

Freeze and distribute.

At least that is what I read somewhere...can't remember.

I have neighbors to my rear whose dogs (3 large breed) bark constantly.

I didn't notice much for the first couple years as I worked at an office and then returned home in the evening.

On the weekends it was a bit annoying at times but not overly so.

However, with remote working I am now home consistently, and the barking is becoming ridiculous.

I have spoken with the owners a couple times.

I have queried the city and they basically stated that unless the barking seriously interferes with sleep, affects health, and is after hours not a whole lot can be done.

On top of that I would have to show proof e.g. record the animals barking.

I have also purchased an ultrasonic device wextender to help quiet the dogs...no help.

Suggestions?

Effective poisons that can be administered?

Thanks in advance!
Your asking as to how to poison your neighbors dogs is not only illegal, it probably violate the boards rules. But hey... at least you didn't mention another website...

Forum List

Back