Incessant Barking Dogs

The ultrasonic devices get poor reviews on Amazon.
I considered that. However, the one I selected reviewed very well.

The only drawback that found referred to the size of the breed.

These things seemed to fair poorly against smaller sized breeds.

Which these dogs are not.

I think it may be a combination of range, and line of sight as the 'beam' is affected by both.

Been 50 years. My yobo called it Bolgogi ??? Same shit different dawg ?
Bulgogi is a different dish usually refers to pork, or beef.

The literal translation is just 'fire cooked meat'...

Barbeque IOW.

Kegogi or gaegogi literally means 'dog meat'.

I have neighbors to my rear whose dogs (3 large breed) bark constantly.

I didn't notice much for the first couple years as I worked at an office and then returned home in the evening.

On the weekends it was a bit annoying at times but not overly so.

However, with remote working I am now home consistently, and the barking is becoming ridiculous.

I have spoken with the owners a couple times.

I have queried the city and they basically stated that unless the barking seriously interferes with sleep, affects health, and is after hours not a whole lot can be done.

On top of that I would have to show proof e.g. record the animals barking.

I have also purchased an ultrasonic device with extender to help quiet the dogs...no help.

Suggestions?

Effective poisons that can be administered?

Thanks in advance!
OMG!!!! You and I are in the same place!!!!

I call them Yapper Dogs.

And the owners have Yapper Flappers, that let them in and out of their house to terrorize the neighbors at will.

I love animals of all type. But I want to put rat poison over the walls on each of the three sides of Yapper Dog Owners.

But I don't want to hurt the dogs, even though they are evil dogs from hell.

I have talked to the neighbors, and they don't care because they don't hear anything. Gosh, I almost punched the guy. But it's not just one neighbor, it's three!!! YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP constantly! I can't go into the backyard in peace...

I call these people Suburban Terrorists. Anybody who has a yapper dog, with a yapper flapper, and doesn't control them, is a terrorist.

I don't want to hurt the dogs, and ultra sonic stuff doesn't work with terriers, so it's now about the humans. I don't want to hurt them either, but I want to figure out how to make their lives even worse...

Fucking terrorists!!!!

What I'm going to do one day when they're not home, is open their gate, and let the yappers be free to yap at will in the street. And get run over.

Forum List

Back