Incessant Barking Dogs

Iā€™m off for hunting but if youā€™re gonna come on here and brag about torturing animals.. I canā€™t have that

The Mormons are cool, because at least they bring me eggs and cookies and baked stuff. They have chickens in their yard. Their dogs don't bark too much. It's the others! Old people that breed this animal that barks non-stop, and has a yapper-flapper door that lets them out the second I go outside...

And they don't give a shit...

Owners of yapper dogs should have to get some sort of license to put them inside of human communities. Otherwise they should just be out in the wild.

When I become King, that will be rule #1

My friend also had a problem with feral cats. He trapped or otherwise rounded up 9 cats and took them to a free clinic to be spayed and neutered. Then he took them home and released them. It was a lot of work, but didn't cost him much... And it worked.
I tried that trapping tactic over the course of a few years. Nice pipe dream, but it doesn't work. Just affects the current population which grows by the day because of irresponsible owners who let their cats roam and breed freely. I don't live trap rats and feral cats are vermin the same as rats.

I tried that trapping tactic over the course of a few years. Nice pipe dream, but it doesn't work. Just affects the current population which grows by the day because of irresponsible owners who let their cats roam and breed freely. I don't live trap rats and feral cats are vermin the same as rats.
So it's family pets and feral cats? Have you tried the health department or the SPCA or local shelters?

Here's the thing. There are a lot of yapper-dog owners reading this thread. And they're being quiet. Unlike their mutts.

I want to hear from yapper-dog owners, in a close community (not living out in the bush), how you justify those little fucking terrorists... Aren't you embarrassed to see your neighbors? Or do you just not care?

I tried it all--finally I moved seventy miles from the nearest town. Wild animals are very quiet, except for turkeys and they can be dispatched with a well aimed shot.
Awesome! That's what I want to do as well. Just move away, buy a log cabin in the woods, live off the land. Kinda like Dick Proenneke. But with electric and plumbing :)

Having a dog is lovely and fine. But I consider it just one more cratering of society that too many people "love their dogs more than humans" and would sooner beat a human than a dog (not that you should beat either).

Humans are made in the image of God. Dogs are not.

That's it.

This is the greatest movie ever, because it does what I want to do to the yapper flappers. I clap out loud every time one of those yappers gets killed!

I'm an animal lover! I love dogs. But not yappers... This is the way it should be. If not the dogs, then the owners should be treated this way.

The other day, i had a yapper outisde owned by a neighbor, trying to go for a new world record of yapping!

Fcking mutt was doing at least 2 barks a second. I timed it, and in 30 seconds it barked 72 times!

If we go with 140 barks a minute, that's 7,000 barks an hour. And the owner doesn't give a flying fuck...

Should I shoot the dog, or the owner?

Forum List

Back