Incessant Barking Dogs

This is the greatest movie ever, because it does what I want to do to the yapper flappers. I clap out loud every time one of those yappers gets killed!

I'm an animal lover! I love dogs. But not yappers... This is the way it should be. If not the dogs, then the owners should be treated this way.

I've always called them 10 foot radius dogs.
They never get close enough to kick the shit out of them.
You advance and they step back,barking all the while.
It's why God made firearms.

I would kill them with chocolate and MSG...then spit roast them on my deck in full view of my crying neighbors.

Chocolate wont kill a dog despite what you've heard.
One of my Boxers ate a huge bowl of Hershey kisses with the Christmas foil.
He panted a lot and shit green,red and silver turds for a few days and that was it.
Although the backyard looked very festive for awhile.

I've been tempted to use rat poison, but I didn't because I love animals. My labs are terrorized because they know they're not allowed to bark back. They stand at the walls and cry.

The above video, is my typical day. Watch it at your own risk.., They don't even allow me to play it, that's how bad it is. You have to click it.

I don’t have any dogs ??
You would really open fire on me over a damn dog ??

If I caught you in the act and my dogs had done nothing wrong you bet.
I've shot dogs myself when they tried to kill my chickens several years back.
And you have every right to do so.
I had a Boxer that would swim the river and drag back a goat on occasion and I told the guy my dog killed one of your goats,how much do I owe you.
Told the guy I'd appreciate it he wouldnt shoot my dog if he killed one of his goats and that I'd be more than happy to pay for any goat he got a hold of.
He was fine with that.

So I guess the question is... can yapper dogs be trained to not bark incessantly? Or is it something in their nature that they have to do that?

Second question, depending on the answer to the first, is the owner's responsibility for introducing such an animal into a peaceful community.

If I caught you in the act and my dogs had done nothing wrong you bet.
I've shot dogs myself when they tried to kill my chickens several years back.
And you have every right to do so.
I had a Boxer that would swim the river and drag back a goat on occasion and I told the guy my dog killed one of your goats,how much do I owe you.
Told the guy I'd appreciate it he wouldnt shoot my dog if he killed one of his goats and that I'd be more than happy to pay for any goat he got a hold of.
He was fine with that.
You do you in Texas, that's cool!

I'm talking about your friendly neighborhood community, with houses and fences and backyards. Where people get terrorist dogs to fuck over everyone else, and install yapper-flappers in their walls, so the terrorist dogs can come outside anytime they want 24/7. And the owners don't have to hear a thing. They just think it's "cute" how they bark. They don't have to hear it, they're gone most of the day. But the ones who aren't gone all day, have to listen to it non-stop. Any little noise will trigger a barrage of barking for an hour. A car passing by. A mailman. Just going outside to smoke, or go in the pool, triggers 9 yappers to run out their yapper flappers on 3 sides of me and start barking until I can't take it anymore.

I live in the country and dogs can be heard barking all through the night along with the yelping coyotes, I love it.
I'm surprised you aren't howling with them at 2:00 am in the morning----you must be getting old.

You do you in Texas, that's cool!

I'm talking about your friendly neighborhood community, with houses and fences and backyards. Where people get terrorist dogs to fuck over everyone else, and install yapper-flappers in their walls, so the terrorist dogs can come outside anytime they want 24/7. And the owners don't have to hear a thing. They just think it's "cute" how they bark. They don't have to hear it, they're gone most of the day. But the ones who aren't gone all day, have to listen to it non-stop. Any little noise will trigger a barrage of barking for an hour. A car passing by. A mailman. Just going outside to smoke, or go in the pool, triggers 9 yappers to run out their yapper flappers on 3 sides of me and start barking until I can't take it anymore.

The goat issue was at our weekend place.
Boxers are very territorial and are prone to barking at anything that makes a sound or grabs their attention.
It takes a good year to get em to shut up when told to.
I never let my Dogs bark incessantly. Hell the neighbors are probably just as tired of me telling em to shut up as they are hearing the dogs bark.
They've learned to stop barking now when I tell them to go inside. Thats a fate worse than death to them.

I have neighbors to my rear whose dogs (3 large breed) bark constantly.

I didn't notice much for the first couple years as I worked at an office and then returned home in the evening.

On the weekends it was a bit annoying at times but not overly so.

However, with remote working I am now home consistently, and the barking is becoming ridiculous.

I have spoken with the owners a couple times.

I have queried the city and they basically stated that unless the barking seriously interferes with sleep, affects health, and is after hours not a whole lot can be done.

On top of that I would have to show proof e.g. record the animals barking.

I have also purchased an ultrasonic device with extender to help quiet the dogs...no help.

Suggestions?

Effective poisons that can be administered?

Thanks in advance!
Ventriculocordectomy.

Either that or use dirty tricks to run your neighbor out of town.

Forum List

Back