In tonight's town halls, Trump will draw substantially more people than Biden

FYI to you popular vote dumbasses if Biden got 60 million votes from California 50 million votes from New York 40 million from Illinois he still wouldn't win the presidential election
He's going to bury your shit-hole party deeper than Barry in '64.o_O
mtp_clip_amybidenpolls_200503_1920x1080.jpg

Trump, Biden gear up for battle in Florida, where coronavirus isn't the only thing on voters' minds

I'd rather the entire planet watch Plugs stammer out pre-scripted answers to pre-scripted softball questions... all directed by a marxist fluffer. That stuttering fuck turns states red with very little effort.
You know a person's character or lack of character when they make fun of someone with a stutter. A definite Trump supporter. Your family must be very proud of you.

You're obviously the product of 2 daddys and a chemistry set and as significant to me as runny dog shit in a secluded pasture in Xiden's mother country - China.

FYI to you popular vote dumbasses if Biden got 60 million votes from California 50 million votes from New York 40 million from Illinois he still wouldn't win the presidential election

Trump, Biden gear up for battle in Florida, where coronavirus isn't the only thing on voters' minds
dear dumbass I can tell you right up front Biden is not winning North Carolina and the rest of those polls are going to turn out like you hopped

Trump will have three or four times the viewers as that Biden piece of shit.

Only a moron would be interested in anything that Biden asshole would have to say.

Joe's town hall has no doubt already been taped and edited. And tomorrow the MSM will say how totally engaging and decisive Joe was, very Presidential. They'll say shit like 'Joe almost made us forget the nightmare of the last 4 years'. It's all really predictable. That's why I'll watch Trump. He'll be thrown under the bus and he'll fight back. That's why America loves Donald Trump.

If you only poll stupid Moon Bats you will only get Moon Bat responses.

Here in Florida Trump will win by a bigger margin than he did before.

You can drive around and see hundreds of Trump signs and hardly ever see a Biden sign.

You don't even see support for this Biden piece of shit in the Democrat ghetto areas. If they are going to vote for the sonofabitch they are ashamed to tell their neighbors.

Fake News NBC going with the typical pattern... The blame Trump on everything like the China Virus angle... then accuse Trump of being racist angle. It's like the wheel of redundancy.

We have real problems in this country and this woman wont shut the hell up about the damn pacifier mask

What I'm watching on NBC doesnt qualifying as a Townhall. This is disgusting

Disgusting is an understatement. Savannah has done nothing but argue with President Trump in her high pitch grating voice about masks and white supremacy for 30 f‘ing minutes.

If you only poll stupid Moon Bats you will only get Moon Bat responses.

Here in Florida Trump will win by a bigger margin than he did before.

You can drive around and see hundreds of Trump signs and hardly ever see a Biden sign.

You don't even see support for this Biden piece of shit in the Democrat ghetto areas. If they are going to vote for the sonofabitch they are ashamed to tell their neighbors.
I've come in contact with a couple of people who said they were going to vote for Biden because they didn't trust Trump. I asked them what is it about Trump they don't trust they can't a reason why they don't trust him they say they don't trust Biden either but are still going to vote for him. I then ask them are you better oof now than you were when Obama was president and Biden was VP they say hell yes. I respond that if Biden wins with your help you're going to get more of the Obama years than you can handle. One said he wasn't going to vote for Kamala if she got the nomination. I told him that if Biden wins he'll resign on his own or be forced out and she'll be the president. I got a glass stair on that one lol

What I'm watching on NBC doesnt qualifying as a Townhall. This is disgusting

Disgusting is an understatement. Savannah has done nothing but argue with President Trump in her high pitch grating voice about masks and white supremacy for 30 f‘ing minutes.
I'm tired of these mods who are constantly contentious and argumentative with the president while tossing softballs to the Vegetable.

I want to hear HIM, not her

Forum List

Back