In tonight's town halls, Trump will draw substantially more people than Biden

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
In tonight's town halls, Trump will draw substantially more people than Biden.
The Trump minions will watch their messiah, without doubt.
But many Biden supporters will tune in to watch the Trump clown show. Trump is starting to panic. He is doing crazier things than ever.
We do not want to miss him squirming. Trump is so insecure he cannot handle the thought he will lose the power of the US Presidency.
His insecurity has driven him to do what ever is required to obtain money and power. He will lie, cheat, take out whoever is in his way to keep and gain power. That is what makes him so dangerous.

In truth, Trump will have plenty of money and power if he loses the Presidency.

But many Trump supporters will be screwed if he loses. Trump has given a voice to many despicable people who will be chased back to their rat holes after he loses.

True.

More people will be tuning in to watch Trump make more of a spectacle of himself – if that’s even possible.

People will tune to see Trump for this reason.

1602802105032.png

He may find himself spending a lot of his time in courtrooms, including state courts where he will not benefit from any executive pardons.

Personally, I wonder how he will fill his time during a lame duck session or even a second term without the need of holding regular rallies?

I'd rather the entire planet watch Plugs stammer out pre-scripted answers to pre-scripted softball questions... all directed by a marxist fluffer. That stuttering fuck turns states red with very little effort.
I hope all America will watch Biden act like a dictator not answering those questions he doesn't like.

He may find himself spending a lot of his time in courtrooms, including state courts where he will not benefit from any executive pardons.

Personally, I wonder how he will fill his time during a lame duck session or even a second term without the need of holding regular rallies?
He'll spend his time getting rid of vermin like you.

Most viewers will watch Trump for the same reason they slow down and turn their heads when passing a car wreck.
sure thing pal what will be your excuse when Biden loses?
Trump cheated. Trump packed the court. Trump bought the election. Russia! Anything besides the fact that people are sick of leftist lying scum!

I won't be watching either. Rather knit than subject myself to anymore of this shit.

It's OK, Gramps. I want to watch Joe in a 12' x 16' room talking to 10 newsmen and 10 sound and lighting technicians.
I'll either watch a couple episodes of the 100 (love scifi) or go on steam and rummage through the sale.

Forum List

Back