In tonight's town halls, Trump will draw substantially more people than Biden

You're equating Joe smelling little girls to that? Wow - you have fucked up values.
Trump fantasized about fucking his daughter.
Neither one is morally qualified to be POTUS.
5e5a095a-8dcd-11e6-afd1-1c0f6e75ba2c_1280x720.JPG

I already know who the grifter family is and it's not Trump's family.
You should consider the possibility both families are grifters.
Biden has spent his political career servicing corrupt crony capitalists like Trump.
For most of his life Trump was a Democrat who paid large bribes to venal hacks like Biden, Clinton, Harris along with their Republican equivalents. Neither one is qualified the be POTUS, but Trump's unique blend of ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity makes Biden look good by comparison.
grifters.jpg

The Trump Family Grifters

Attachments

• 1602949820270.png
    1602949820270.png
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 20
ou're hoping Trump commits suicide? You're a sick individual if that's true. Maybe you ought to seek help for that TDS.
I'm hoping the useless eater dies in prison along with the rest of his grifter family since they all would have been more useful to society as abortion statistics.

That statement reflect more on you, than it does anyone else.

In tonight's town halls, Trump will draw substantially more people than Biden.
The Trump minions will watch their messiah, without doubt.
But many Biden supporters will tune in to watch the Trump clown show. Trump is starting to panic. He is doing crazier things than ever.
We do not want to miss him squirming. Trump is so insecure he cannot handle the thought he will lose the power of the US Presidency.
His insecurity has driven him to do what ever is required to obtain money and power. He will lie, cheat, take out whoever is in his way to keep and gain power. That is what makes him so dangerous.

In truth, Trump will have plenty of money and power if he loses the Presidency.

But many Trump supporters will be screwed if he loses. Trump has given a voice to many despicable people who will be chased back to their rat holes after he loses.
Trump and his supporters are screwed. Biden had more people watching his town hall than Trump. Many who watched Trump's town hall, did it for laughs. I did and I was not disappointed.

Forum List

Back