In the defense of white folks

Not by region, they didn't. Per capita, more Democrats voted for it than Republicans in the Union states. Whereas more Republicans than Democrats voted for it than against it in the Confederate states.

bothcivilrights.jpeg

It was a regional split, not a political party split.

regioncivlrights.jpeg
Especially since all those confederate pols are now in the republic party.

1. You're factually wrong. Segregation only ended 57 years ago. There are plenty of families still around who suffered under segregation.

2. If whites think people should be allowed to pass down inheritance to their children why not burdens and obligations?

3. The American government is responsible for those atrocities and like it or not as a citizen you are responsible for your country's burdens and responsibilities. Let's use the example of Breonna Taylor. Did everyone in Kentucky drive by and shoot at her house? No were all Kentucky tax payers on the hook for multi million dollar settlement her family got? Absolutely.

It's not injustice just because you don't like it. What is unjust about it?
You are wrong, only the taxpayers of the city Taylor lived in are responsible. I don’t think they should be responsible. I think penalties for wrongful death shootings should partly come from the police departments budget and partly from the officers involved. If departments and officers had financial skin in the game, the blue line would disappear. Having good officer’s salaries cut fifteen percent for a couple of years to pay off a bad shooting, or brutality case would motivate the good officers to get rid of the bad ones.

Whitey isn't the racial slur you think it is...

Since a group of people never went around yelling "Whitey!" while burning down white people churches, raping their children and hang them all while posing for pictures like at a family picnic....with the full knowledge that nothing will happen to them because everything they are doing is sanctioned by the state...

By the way....there are two black bodies hanging from trees right behind those smiles.......
View attachment 572874

So no.....there is a whole DIFFERENT POWER DYNAMIC behind the N-word and "Whitey" -- but by all means...if you think your black friend Derrick empowers you to use that word freely...have at it....you will find out not as eager for that pat on the head as your friend Derrick is...
I only see one smile in that photo.

Not by region, they didn't. Per capita, more Democrats voted for it than Republicans in the Union states. Whereas more Republicans than Democrats voted for it than against it in the Confederate states.

bothcivilrights.jpeg

regioncivlrights.jpeg

LMAO.. So you found some stats that's irrelevant to the discussion. And you're trying to pass them off as relevant.

REPULBICANS, but a much larger percentage supported the civil rights act over democrats. But that's too relevant for you. Nor does it fit your false narrative. So you move the goal post from the R Vs D, to union/Confederate R Vs D.

There are probably a lot of women that don't get into that field of work. Much of my family has been to college and none of them went after executive positions, and I have a very large family.
Unproven assumptions is all you have. Companies look for the best regardless of race or gender. They won't dare get out of line in fear of a sexist or racist lawsuit. These people are not dumb.
Is that why companies are always being sued by very successful women and blacks who are overlooked when hiring managers? Yea, I've seen some very qualified women get passed over for no good reason. Sure it's hard to prove but when the courts see this woman has a fantastic track record but for years kept getting denied promotions, for younger white men, well, let's just say the companies often times settle because the facts make them look very bad.

Not very many people get into the executive level. I don't care how many white family members have that "went to college". What college? What degree? Bachelors or Masters? And what kind of workers are they? Who did they work for? So many questions.

My brother worked for Ford. He would have never become a VP at Ford. He had to go to Visteon next, then the next company and they made him VP. Still a fortune 500 company.

Anyways, the CEO doesn't know who's going to be "the best". All he knows is when he asks all the white guys under him who should be the next VP, all they come up with are other white men. Maybe those white men need to try harder.

And, I posted an article earlier that said the problem starts at the bottom. If women and blacks aren't being promoted early one, it hurts them later on. It's the reason so few of them are even an option at the top.

But you know what? The more I talk to women, the more I realize they don't appreciate the help. In fact, they talk shit about black people benefiting from AA when they themselves benefit the most.

Most of the women who are conservative and against AA are barefoot and pregnant or have a husband supporting them. In other words they are old school. They easily accept the reasons white men give them for why so few of them are executives.

Good luck using those excuses with the younger women who aren't dependent on men like Lisa558. Daddy or husband probably gave her the loan to start her own business and says no one helped her lilly white ass. Yea right.

LMAO.. So you found some stats that's irrelevant to the discussion. And you're trying to pass them off as relevant.

REPULBICANS, but a much larger percentage supported the civil rights act over democrats. But that's too relevant for you. Nor does it fit your false narrative. So you move the goal post from the R Vs D, to union/Confederate R Vs D.
No one denied that people, mostly Democrat at that time, in the Confederate states were racist and against civil rights. Those were the same states which seceded in order to keep slavery legal. And it was the Union states which were largely abolitionist. So it's no surprise that 90% of the Union states were for civil rights while 93% of the Confederate states were against it.

Everything I got I earned. And I can give countless examples of unqualified blacks earning a fortune because the company prioritized people or color over more qualified whites. It’s the main reason I started my own business! I got tired of black people that I trained being promoted over me , and then them running back to me to help them with projects because they were in over their heads.

Also, calling me an ungrateful bitch - instead of saying that blacks who have been given all sorts of advantages should be appreciative - tells me you are just a far-left, deranged leftist hater, and i won’t lower myself to talk with you. Don’t bother responding, you SOB, because I won’t see it.
I love this part the most when she said

I got tired of black people being promoted over me.

You're a teacher Lisa558. You know what they say? Those who can do. Those who can't teach. So those doers come back to you to learn but ultimately, they are doers. You are just a trainer. Corporate trainer.

What business did you start? What kind of product can an idiot like you sell Lisa558?

No one denied that people, mostly Democrat at that time,

Then own it. And stop trying to make excuses or move the goal post. Democrats, expecially in the south were racist who supported slavery, segregation and opposed the civil rights act.
Democrats. Your party. The party you claim to be anti racist, which have passed some of THE most racist laws in our history.

I love this part the most when she said

I got tired of black people being promoted over me.

So you're in support of people being offered promotions based solely on their race, as long as it's the black race getting the promotion.

That's racist. And you're a racist.

Then own it. And stop trying to make excuses or move the goal post. Democrats, expecially in the south were racist who supported slavery, segregation and opposed the civil rights act.
Democrats. Your party. The party you claim to be anti racist, which have passed some of THE most racist laws in our history.
Yeah, they were Dixiecrats and your party took em in when LBJ signed the legislation.

You own that.

And women excel men in grade average as well. It's a choice they made to be a professional like all of us make choices. Either be a parent or be a professional administrator. Anybody who wants both just have to make some sacrifices.
I think Lisa accepts that women have a role in our society. It's not to be CEO of a company. It's to be the wife of a CEO. And it's their choice. Even the ones who choose not to have kids. Sorry ladies.

See Ray? This proves my point. You and Lisa are stereotyping and putting all women into a bucket and saying the reason none of them are CEO's is because they all choose to raise a family.

That's just not true. And a lot of these women, if you pay them a VP wage, will tell their husband to quit his job. Or she can afford a nanny making that kind of money.

I've already said this before. If white men hiring managers believe all the women they interview are at some point going to put their careers on hold to raise a family, that's the bias I'm talking about. That's stereotyping. Is it true most women at some point will put their careers on hold to raise a family? Probably. But isn't that screwing the ones who won't? Isn't this bias? Isn't this stereotyping? You can't lump all women, or blacks, into one category because A LOT of women or blacks do something.

Forum List

Back