In the defense of white folks

he tries to act like he can identify with the black folks............
Yeah, he's the white dude trying to tell me how much white liberals have done for blacks. He's an example of a liberal racist. They do exist, we know they exist and that's why it's so funny to read these idiots talking about how we are led around by liberals instead of recognizing that we're supporting democrats based on policy.

Maybe. Maybe not. You're sly attempt to put blacks above whites isn't so sly. In fact, it's pretty obvious.
According to the new "status quo," what you stated is racist.

Do you not even realize it?
Nobody is above anybody else.

bobo you are an admitted fucking racist....quit trying to act like your not....
I am not an admitted racist. I gave a great example the other day. Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm was a champion in the gay community. Lesbians loved him. He did so much for their cause. But then his friend told him that his daughter was no longer dating women. Larry got so excited for him. Congrats! Larry said. Next thing you know the gay community is mad a Larry. Why? Because he was happy for his friend who just found out his daughter is no longer dating women.

Does wanting your daughter to be straight make you homophobic?

Does wanting your white daughter to date white men make you a racist? IM2 wants his daughters dating black men. Why isn't he racist? And you. I'm sure you'd prefer your daughter date men, specifically white men. Does that make you a homophobic racist?

Yeah, he's the white dude trying to tell me how much white liberals have done for blacks. He's an example of a liberal racist. They do exist, we know they exist and that's why it's so funny to read these idiots talking about how we are led around by liberals instead of recognizing that we're supporting democrats based on policy.
Exactly. They pretend I'm keeping you on the democratic plantation by giving you freebees. They are so stupid. I agree with your racist black ass.

Not true. Cops steer clear. I don’t see them in Chicago when blacks kill each other every weekend.

And maybe you should learn something about cases before you comment. The black thing was out on low bail for trying to kill his baby mama, and after a lifetime of crime, while Kyle was kept in prison for two months for trying to defend himself. The difference: Kyle was a whitey.
I don't know if I've ever met a bigger hypocrite in my life. Perhaps YOU should learn something about the cases before you comment.

Kyle Rittenhouse claimed his former lawyers, Lin Wood and John Pierce, prolonged his jail time and gave him bad advice.

The 18-year-old, who on Friday was acquitted of all charges in the shooting of three men during political unrest last summer in Kenosha, Wisconsin, told Fox News host Tucker Carlson they raised over $1 million by Sept. 5, 2020, and could have filed to get him released on bail by the middle of that month.

Instead, Rittenhouse said he spent nearly three months behind bars.

Perhaps you need to shut the fuck up rather than spewing the bullshit you keep spewing. Seriously. You just suggested it was reverse racism that kept Kyle in jail? Wow! How fucking little you know huh?

You can say them. You just have to face the consequences of that choice. Why are whites so butthurt about not being able to call blacks these things? We don't whine because we can't call whites, micks, degos, guineas, pollacks, limeys, wops, and we aren't butthurt that we can't call white women *****. It's called respect. Your white ass seems to have a problem with that.

Because it's a double standard. Which isn't "equality." Not to mention, for some reason, the "consequences" of words from a white person is getting physically attacked. And that's OK with the left.
Getting physically attacked for words is just stupid.

And beside all that, some black folks are ngrs.
You know who don't like ngrs even more than white people? Decent black folks.
So sayeth a black boy name Chris Rock.... Notice all the black folks laughing, because it's true.

Of course, Language warning. It's Chris Rock after all. Great comedian

Democrats have treated blacks so poorly that they nominated one for president twice.

Stop lying to yourself racist.

The Kenyan clown wasn't black, he's a Mulatto.

Remember Democrats also voted for a President that said the most racist and harmful things about blacks than any other candidate that ran for President in our lifetime. Blacks are not that bright.

Last edited:
And here we see straight up paranoia.

White racism has not stopped. Things are not equal. Slavery to freedom you say?

Free to be paid 80 cents on every dollar a white man makes?

Free to continue living at twice the rate of poverty?

Free to continue having twice the unemployment as whites no matter how low unemployment is?

Free to be denied loans to start busineeses?

Free to not have proper healthcare facilities in our communities?

Free to pay taxes that are used to develop white communities but not ours?

I can keep going. You are an example of an idiot.

Everything you listed are controlled by the blacks. Didn't figure that out yet, huh?

We didn't say too stupid. We said too poor. The poor old black lady who wants to vote and is registered should not have to show you her id. Check her signature you racist. Or give her a free ID.

To my knowledge every state that has Voter ID has free ID's for people who cannot afford them. Care to try again?

I'm not saying if a black doesn't make it to VP it's always because they are black. But the numbers show there is something wrong here Ray. Way too many women, blacks, asians, hispanics in the executive boardrooms of America. In a country as diverse as ours, somethings wrong

Shareholders, the media and the general public have been pressing for change and enhanced diversity in boardrooms. There’s no doubt that the good ol’ white boys club is being dismantled, but a new report suggests there’s still a long way to go before U.S. boards can shine as an example of equality.

boards are making considerable headway in appointing more women to their ranks. The number of women who filled new board seats in 2018 grew to 40 percent, up from 18 percent ten years ago when the executive search firm started monitoring board trends. Nevertheless, according to a report by Deloitte and the Alliance for Board Diversity, the total share of women on Fortune 500 boards is still very much below the parity level, at 23 percent.

So women are actually making progress. Meanwhile, women like Lisa are dogging blacks because of AA? Wake up Lisa. What a hypocrite.

And corporate America is trying. At least in the board rooms. White old men will let minorities serve on the board but not in

There’s also been sustained progress in the appointments of African American, Hispanic and Asian/Asian-American candidates onto Fortune 500 boards over the past decade, reaching a record high in 2017. But at 23 percent representation, that’s also still quite low.

While this is still a pretty good number, bringing fresh thinking, inspirational ideas and new perspectives into boardrooms, in 2018, 53 percent of those first timers were men and 73 percent were Caucasian.

So much for progress on diversity.

There’s been a significant change,” says Gwin. “Ten years ago, diversity certainly would’ve been a topic, but now, in many cases, it’s a mandate.”

So, let’s appreciate how far we’ve come… while keeping an eye on all the opportunities left to grab. Because it’s not just about gender and ethnic diversity, it’s passport diversity, life experience diversity, age diversity… There are a lot of elements.

Then WTF are you complaining about?

I am not an admitted racist. I gave a great example the other day. Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm was a champion in the gay community. Lesbians loved him. He did so much for their cause. But then his friend told him that his daughter was no longer dating women. Larry got so excited for him. Congrats! Larry said. Next thing you know the gay community is mad a Larry. Why? Because he was happy for his friend who just found out his daughter is no longer dating women.

Does wanting your daughter to be straight make you homophobic?

Does wanting your white daughter to date white men make you a racist? IM2 wants his daughters dating black men. Why isn't he racist? And you. I'm sure you'd prefer your daughter date men, specifically white men. Does that make you a homophobic racist?
i dont have a daughter but i do have a niece who has a black friend whom she had a son with ....my other neice is married to a Mexican..... i dont have problems with minorities bobo.....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Reading comprehension skills are a challenge for some people.

Lefties feel fine pretending to be absolutely retarded, to get something simple wrong, and then they think that them being retarded reflects on us, because....

I don't even know. They are such complete assholes that no normal mind can follow their logic.

Because it's a double standard. Which isn't "equality." Not to mention, for some reason, the "consequences" of words from a white person is getting physically attacked. And that's OK with the left.
Getting physically attacked for words is just stupid.

And beside all that, some black folks are ngrs.
You know who don't like ngrs even more than white people? Decent black folks.
So sayeth a black boy name Chris Rock.... Notice all the black folks laughing, because it's true.

Of course, Language warning. It's Chris Rock after all. Great comedian

The only double standard in America is made by whites. You are a racist because you believe in the validity of that double standard. A the n word is not just a word. You know that. Because if it was just a word that means nothing, you aren't whining because you can't say it. There are no black n words. You want to talk about Cris Rock?

Here's what he said about whites.

"When we talk about race relations in America or racial progress, it's all nonsense. There are no race relations. White people were crazy. Now they're not as crazy. To say that black people have made progress would be to say they deserve what happened to them before."

1639008635795.png

I don't see the blacks folks here telling me not to speak about being black like slade to you to stop embarrassing decent white people with your racist nonsense.

WB, you're nothing but a turd.

i dont have a daughter but i do have a niece who has a black friend whom she had a son with ....my other neice is married to a Mexican..... i dont have problems with minorities bobo.....
But sealybobo does.

The Kenyan clown wasn't black, he's a Mulatto.

Remember Democrats also voted for a President that said the most racist and harmful things about blacks than any other candidate that ran for President in our lifetime. Blacks are not that bright.
Wrong again. Tell me Ray, have you ever been right about anything?

And people should also remember how the Civil War, Vietnam, WW1, WW2, etc became a thing to begin with -- as to not repeat them...

Lying about that history, ignoring it or trying to romanticize it to make you feel better -- only insures that history will repeat itself...
I don’t lie about history, I don’t ignore it but I don’t dwell on it either, I certainly don’t romanticize it. I lost relatives in WWI, WWII and Vietnam.

Forum List

Back