In the defense of white folks

Yes, I hate conservative whites. They are the ones destroying this country.

Right. God forbid we have a country with a strong military, a party that supports our police, a party that supports the Constitution, a party that wants less government dependency, a party that wants to see violent criminals locked up for as long as possible, a party that looks at everybody the same instead of separating them into groups and deciding which group they love and which group they hate, a party that wants a controlled border

God forbid white conservatives run this country.

All white people want is a level playing field. Race and gender don't matter. But the reason that can't be done is because minorities and women would greatly lag behind. Look at our military. The physical standards had to be lowered several times in each armed force so that women could become solders.
That's all black people and women want too.

A level playing field is a situation in which conditions are fair for everyone, where opportunities are equal for all involved, where no one has an advantage over the other. Level the playing field means to alter conditions in order to provide an equal opportunity for all of those who are involved, to change the conditions of a situation in order to make things fair for everyone.

Today, there are five Black CEOs in the Fortune 500.

With 41 women on the Fortune 500 list, women leaders hold just 8.1% of Fortune 500 CEO spots.

So your saying things aren't fair for us whites? LOL

Right. God forbid we have a country with a strong military, a party that supports our police, a party that supports the Constitution, a party that wants less government dependency, a party that wants to see violent criminals locked up for as long as possible, a party that looks at everybody the same instead of separating them into groups and deciding which group they love and which group they hate, a party that wants a controlled border

You guys wipe your ass with the constitution. Cherry pickers.

Maria is a white woman who my brother INSISTED they hire to replace him as VP of HR. Maria was making $500K a year. Another company plucked her up for $1 million a year because she's a woman. That satisfies their diversity program.

Just remember when you're talking about this stuff and black people, you're talking about yourself too. White women have benefited more from AA and Diversity programs than anyone else. Ungrateful bitch. LOL
Everything I got I earned. And I can give countless examples of unqualified blacks earning a fortune because the company prioritized people or color over more qualified whites. It’s the main reason I started my own business! I got tired of black people that I trained being promoted over me , and then them running back to me to help them with projects because they were in over their heads.

Also, calling me an ungrateful bitch - instead of saying that blacks who have been given all sorts of advantages should be appreciative - tells me you are just a far-left, deranged leftist hater, and i won’t lower myself to talk with you. Don’t bother responding, you SOB, because I won’t see it.

Racism is gone?

You decide that?

Did you march on the Lincoln Memorial this last weekend?

Why would I? For one, marching doesn't do shit, and two, there is nothing to march about.

People will hate each other for various reasons including race. But as a structure, no, there is no racism in this country.

You and I both went to a public or private school.
You and I had the opportunity to not have children we couldn't afford.
You and I had the opportunity to gain employment.
You and I had the opportunity to learn a trade.
You and I had the opportunity to attend college.
You and I were able to avoid harsh drugs and not get hooked on them.
You and I had the opportunity to join the military for college and house loan benefits.

So where does this racism exist at?

What's that about separating people mister white conservative?

All white people want is a level playing field. Race and gender don't matter. But the reason that can't be done is because minorities and women would greatly lag behind. Look at our military. The physical standards had to be lowered several times in each armed force so that women could become solders.
Lisa558 doesn't realize that women have benefited the most from affirmative action. Without it, they'd be doing just as poorly as black people.

Lucky for white women white male CEO's don't mind hiring white women VP's to head up the housekeeping department, accounting, finance, hr.

There is still a “broken rung” at the first step up to manager. Since 2016, we have seen the same trend: women are promoted to manager at far lower rates than men, and this makes it nearly impossible for companies to lay a foundation for sustained progress at more senior levels. Additionally, the gains in representation for women overall haven’t translated to gains for women of color. Women of color continue to lose ground at every step in the pipeline—between the entry level and the C-suite, the representation of women of color drops off by more than 75 percent. As a result, women of color account for only 4 percent of C-suite leaders, a number that hasn’t moved significantly in the past three years.

Women continue to face a broken rung at the first step up to manager: for every 100 men promoted to manager, only 86 women are promoted (Exhibit 3). As a result, men outnumber women significantly at the manager level, which means that there are far fewer women to promote to higher levels. The broken rung likely explains why representation of women at the senior-manager, director, and vice-president levels has improved more slowly than the pipeline overall.

That's what the courts said about Dementia's vaccine mandate.
Yea because that court is stacked with Republicans. Yes, the Supreme's now play politics, officially.

But the court leaned right when Trump was POTUS and several times they told him the things he was trying were unconstitutional. So that right leaning court may have been playing politics with Biden. That doesn't explain why the right wing court sided against Trump. So CLEARLY what Trump was trying was unconstitutional, even by a conservative supreme courts perspective.

Lisa558 doesn't realize that women have benefited the most from affirmative action. Without it, they'd be doing just as poorly as black people.

Lucky for white women white male CEO's don't mind hiring white women VP's to head up the housekeeping department, accounting, finance, hr.

There is still a “broken rung” at the first step up to manager. Since 2016, we have seen the same trend: women are promoted to manager at far lower rates than men, and this makes it nearly impossible for companies to lay a foundation for sustained progress at more senior levels. Additionally, the gains in representation for women overall haven’t translated to gains for women of color. Women of color continue to lose ground at every step in the pipeline—between the entry level and the C-suite, the representation of women of color drops off by more than 75 percent. As a result, women of color account for only 4 percent of C-suite leaders, a number that hasn’t moved significantly in the past three years.

Women continue to face a broken rung at the first step up to manager: for every 100 men promoted to manager, only 86 women are promoted (Exhibit 3). As a result, men outnumber women significantly at the manager level, which means that there are far fewer women to promote to higher levels. The broken rung likely explains why representation of women at the senior-manager, director, and vice-president levels has improved more slowly than the pipeline overall.

Women are the mothers of our children. We've been through this with wage disparities. They take off a year or so to give birth, take off when the child is sick sometimes for a week or two. Women have to attend school to address behavior problems. Is if fair to promote them over a white male that has an outstanding attendance record, kept up on all the latest technology or strategies of his company, able to work 10 or more hours a day because they don't have to rush home to be there before that bus drops off their children?

Yea because that court is stacked with Republicans. Yes, the Supreme's now play politics, officially.

But the court leaned right when Trump was POTUS and several times they told him the things he was trying were unconstitutional. So that right leaning court may have been playing politics with Biden. That doesn't explain why the right wing court sided against Trump. So CLEARLY what Trump was trying was unconstitutional, even by a conservative supreme courts perspective.

No, that's not why. The federal government has zero authority to force people to take medication they don't want. Where is that in the Constitution?

Everything I got I earned. And I can give countless examples of unqualified blacks earning a fortune because the company prioritized people or color over more qualified whites. It’s the main reason I started my own business! I got tired of black people that I trained being promoted over me , and then them running back to me to help them with projects because they were in over their heads.

Also, calling me an ungrateful bitch - instead of saying that blacks who have been given all sorts of advantages should be appreciative - tells me you are just a far-left, deranged leftist hater, and i won’t lower myself to talk with you. Don’t bother responding, you SOB, because I won’t see it.
In a white man's world, you were a failure in corporate America. Got passed over by minorities who were better than you. That's why you started your own business. It's not an easy thing to do starting your own business and a lot of my friends who own business' are barely keeping their heads afloat. You don't give up a good paying job with all those benefits just because you weren't made the VP. You'd still be making a lot even if you didn't get the VP job right?

Let's face it. You may be a good trainer but not management material. Especially the way you feel about blacks. You don't think people can smell the racism coming off your stinky white skin?

Yea, that's what they all say. Everything you got, you earned. I doubt that honey. If I could take a close look at your life and know everything, no, you didn't earn everything you got. Some of it was handed to you. Or were you born in a poor black ghetto to two crack heads? Because if you were then maybe. LOL.

Republicans like to think they built the home they were born in with their own two hands. Get it?

Women are the mothers of our children. We've been through this with wage disparities. They take off a year or so to give birth, take off when the child is sick sometimes for a week or two. Women have to attend school to address behavior problems. Is if fair to promote them over a white male that has an outstanding attendance record, kept up on all the latest technology or strategies of his company, able to work 10 or more hours a day because they don't have to rush home to be there before that bus drops off their children?
True. In fact, studies show that in the early years out of college, before marriage and children, women earn the same or MORE than men, on average, in the same fields.

Part of the discrepancy is that women major in liberal arts and soft sciences, like sociology, or early education, than men, and these fields pay less.

Why would I? For one, marching doesn't do shit, and two, there is nothing to march about.

People will hate each other for various reasons including race. But as a structure, no, there is no racism in this country.

You and I both went to a public or private school.
You and I had the opportunity to not have children we couldn't afford.
You and I had the opportunity to gain employment.
You and I had the opportunity to learn a trade.
You and I had the opportunity to attend college.
You and I were able to avoid harsh drugs and not get hooked on them.
You and I had the opportunity to join the military for college and house loan benefits.

So where does this racism exist at?
So, it's just a collection of individual people doing the racism thing. Like a police force which stops black drivers at 3x the rate white ones for minor infractions like an air freshener hanging on rearview mirror.

True. In fact, studies show that in the early years out of college, before marriage and children, women earn the same or MORE than men, on average, in the same fields.

And women excel men in grade average as well. It's a choice they made to be a professional like all of us make choices. Either be a parent or be a professional administrator. Anybody who wants both just have to make some sacrifices.

Maria was in her 40's, had no kids, and still it was like pulling teeth to get the company to name her VP. They came up with every excuse why she wasn't the right person for the job. Finally they named her VP and she's been doing great ever sense.

Turns out if you just give women, or blacks a chance they can do just as good of a job as a white man can.

Less and less women are having kids nowadays. So your excuse why so few are in the executive boardrooms is getting weaker and weaker.

Women under 30 have become much less likely to have children. Since 2007, the birthrate for women in their 20s has fallen by 28 percent.

And fewer are getting married too

So, it's just a collection of individual people doing the racism thing. Like a police force which stops black drivers at 3x the rate white ones for minor infractions like an air freshener hanging on rearview mirror.

Look, you're talking to a former professional driver. I live in a black neighborhood. Blacks are just terrible drivers on average, that's all. I'm on a main street and often they tear out of here at 80 MPH in a 35. In fact it's the most frequent complaint in our Facebook forum of our suburb. They often crash stop signs, traffic lights, and it got so to the point I had to put security cameras on my house. I can't help they can't drive within the law.

Forum List

Back