In-state tuition isn't good enough, illegals want college for free

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
After graduation, all the students are capable of paying back their student loans. Now the illegals are complaining that they don't get enough. Citizens don't get the same breaks and it's time to stop favoring illegals.

The ads that were running in Mexico, courtesy of Obama and the Mexican government, must have promised them a free ride on everything. Now they are upset because they were offered a sweet opportunity instead of another freebie. FUCK THEM!!

If they can't appreciate the fact that they've been pardoned for breaking immigration laws and handed things without earning or deserving them, they can go back home and bitch to their own government. They are seriously out of line to complain about anything in this country. We owe them NOTHING!!!!

Illegal Aliens Complain They Get Student Loans Instead of GRANTS | Top Right News

Last edited:
neat! Fucking retarded opinion whatever you want to call that garbage of a website.

Can always count on the left to bash the source, then later ignore when other sources are saying the same thing. Like it's a big surprise that amnesty advocates are whining because the poor illegals shouldn't have any burdens placed on them for the better life the seek. They want a lot, but aren't willing to sacrifice anything. That is wrong. We give and give and yet they still bitch about virtually everything. They want driver's licenses, they want welfare, they free college and they want amnesty. Some even want the border gone and for Mexico to extend north. They burn our flags, bad mouth our citizens, refuse to learn our language and yet Dems bow to them just for the votes. That makes the liberals even more shallow than the illegals who make unreasonable demands. Of course, the government has catered to them for so long, they have adopted the entitlement mentality. Fuck them.

Can always count on the left to bash the source, then later ignore when other sources are saying the same thing. Like it's a big surprise that amnesty advocates are whining because the poor illegals shouldn't have any burdens placed on them for the better life the seek. They want a lot, but aren't willing to sacrifice anything. That is wrong. We give and give and yet they still bitch about virtually everything. They want driver's licenses, they want welfare, they free college and they want amnesty. Some even want the border gone and for Mexico to extend north. They burn our flags, bad mouth our citizens, refuse to learn our language and yet Dems bow to them just for the votes. That makes the liberals even more shallow than the illegals who make unreasonable demands. Of course, the government has catered to them for so long, they have adopted the entitlement mentality. Fuck them.

I bet you drive on the public roads and send your child to public school.:eusa_shifty: Oh did I say that you're using the internet that was developed by the government.

Save it:lol:

I bet you drive on the public roads and send your child to public school.:eusa_shifty: Oh did I say that you're using the internet that was developed by the government.

More far left talking points and propaganda.

* YAWN *

* YAWN *

Pure truth plated in pure gold. You can't deny it.:eusa_shhh:

Give them an inch, and they want to take a mile. They brake our laws by infiltrating our country. They steal our jobs, and send a huge amount of that money out of our country. They overburden the suck ass education system, and our hospitals. They have many children they can't afford - alot of them ending up in gangs which is a cancer in, and of itself. They don't embrace our language, so they are dangerous on our roads etc. etc.
The more you give in, the more they feel ENTITLED to be treated even better than our own citizens. If they were dealt with lawfully, we wouldn't have this problem, but the liberal scum who are selling out America are just encouraging their invasion. Fuck Them is right! They are entitled to being imprisoned, and all their ill gotten gains confiscated!

Read the article. Didn't see anything about illegals wanting college for free. I saw illegals bemoaning the student loan system. And rightfully so, it's a train wreck waiting to happen.

* YAWN *

Pure truth plated in pure gold. You can't deny it.:eusa_shhh:
The roads were built by us, and every damn other thing; the makers - not the takers! Yes we did build it, and we don't want some fucking infiltrators taking it from us!

Read the article. Didn't see anything about illegals wanting college for free. I saw illegals bemoaning the student loan system. And rightfully so, it's a train wreck waiting to happen.

I'm paying $500 a month on mine. Their bemoaning is more than justified. The cost of college has gotten out of control, but that is yet another problem caused by the government.

After graduation, all the students are capable of paying back their student loans. Now the illegals are complaining that they don't get enough. Citizens don't get the same breaks and it's time to stop favoring illegals.

The ads that were running in Mexico, courtesy of Obama and the Mexican government, must have promised them a free ride on everything. Now they are upset because they were offered a sweet opportunity instead of another freebie. FUCK THEM!!

If they can't appreciate the fact that they've been pardoned for breaking immigration laws and handed things without earning or deserving them, they can go back home and bitch to their own government. They are seriously out of line to complain about anything in this country. We owe them NOTHING!!!!

Illegal Aliens Complain They Get Student Loans Instead of GRANTS | Top Right News

agreed. the insolence of the illegals is getting to the point of the last straw.

Eventually people will realize illegals aren't here to work hard, learn English, etc....they are here like cockroaches to take what they can steal.

Forum List

Back