In-state tuition isn't good enough, illegals want college for free

Time to use our public system from k to 12 for public colleges. Free colleges for all.

Education makes everything else possible!

let us just grant citizenship to anybody from anywhere in the world who just kicks the door of the US Embassy and then welfare from cradle to grave for anybody who shows at the door of SS administration.

who needs these pesky laws to follow if you just can DEMAND anything and stupid Americans will grant you EVERYTHING.FOR FREE.

Just DEMAND loud enough :lol:

Six trillion wasted on the pointless Iraq War, and conservatives whine about the cost of proposals for educating the young instead of having their brains splattered all over the place with IEDs. You guys are unreal. Aren't you already unpopular enough with the young with your retro social views? Why don't you just shut up instead?

You want irony? How's this: the same governments that are paying for a bunch of criminal invaders' educations have cut out educational assistance programs for the young men and women who are willing to put their lives on the line in places like Iraq.

then you did not read the article.

that is EXACTLY what they are demanding - instead of the loans to get grants - which means the state or otherwise the TAXPAYER is paying for the college.

That’s right, despite the University of California system’s generous and shameful pledge to help illegal aliens earn a college degree — at the same time they are slashing aid to citizen students to the bone — those illegal students are complaining that the aid will come by way of student loans instead of grants.
“We think that the 5 million dollars will have an impact if the money goes directly into the pockets of undocumented students,” By Any Means Necessary campus activist group leader David Douglasstold The Daily Californian in an email.

Sophomore Ivan Villasenor Madriz, an undocumented student, spoke with representatives from the UC Office of the President and other undocumented student representatives across the UC campuses in a conference call the evening of Dec. 18.

Madriz said the students raised concerns about the use of the funds for loans rather than other types of aid such as grants and work-study. He said loans should not be considered “aid” because they are only increasing student debt and putting more pressure on students.

“The loans that are given out are making one hole to fill another,” he said. “It defeats the purpose of so-called ‘financial aid.’ ”

Life must just suck so much for these poor, unfortunates. NOT! They don't like what they're given, let 'em go back to whatever shithole they crawled out of and demand their own governments give them what they want.

you know, there are examples of really hard work and MERIT based rewards - like granting the possibility to practice law to the young man who had done EVERYTHING right - including application for adjustment of status 18 years ago - THAT should be encouraged, the hard work and merit based rewards, not just plain mooching and demanding

I don't argue about rewarding hard work. I do resent being dunned for the cost of educating people who place themselves above others who also deserve the opportunity to improve their lot.

After graduation, all the students are capable of paying back their student loans. Now the illegals are complaining that they don't get enough. Citizens don't get the same breaks and it's time to stop favoring illegals.

The ads that were running in Mexico, courtesy of Obama and the Mexican government, must have promised them a free ride on everything. Now they are upset because they were offered a sweet opportunity instead of another freebie. FUCK THEM!!

If they can't appreciate the fact that they've been pardoned for breaking immigration laws and handed things without earning or deserving them, they can go back home and bitch to their own government. They are seriously out of line to complain about anything in this country. We owe them NOTHING!!!!

In-state tuition isn't good enough, illegals want college for free
Illegal Aliens Complain They Get Student Loans Instead of GRANTS | Top Right News

OMG! That's funny! Makes me think of the guy who killed his parents then threw himself on the mercy of the court because he was an orphan! :lol::lol:

Six trillion wasted on the pointless Iraq War, and conservatives whine about the cost of proposals for educating the young instead of having their brains splattered all over the place with IEDs. You guys are unreal. Aren't you already unpopular enough with the young with your retro social views? Why don't you just shut up instead?

did I hear booooosh?

you lost, idiot leftard

Not in 2008 and 2012, I didn't lose.

And we'll bring booooosh up again 2016. It will work. Just get busy deciding who we liberals are going to call "The next Bush" like we did with McCain & Romney.
I think you will continue to win; your strategy of destroying America through entitlements is very effective with the black, and hispanic voters! Eventually it will come crashing down on everyone left behind. The debt is a juggernaut, and the liberal trick bag is empty. :eusa_whistle:

It's not just "illegals" that are starting to protest the stupidity of post high school education costs.

It's free up to grade 12, then students have to pay through the nose, and be in debt slavery to pay for the next four years of education. . Nice policy, conservatives.

Aren't you already unpopular enough with young people?

Time to use our public system from k to 12 for public colleges. Free colleges for all.

let us just grant citizenship to anybody from anywhere in the world who just kicks the door of the US Embassy and then welfare from cradle to grave for anybody who shows at the door of SS administration.

who needs these pesky laws to follow if you just can DEMAND anything and stupid Americans will grant you EVERYTHING.FOR FREE.

And promise your illegitimate vote to the party that promises to give in most completely to your demands.

did I hear booooosh?

you lost, idiot leftard

And we'll bring booooosh up again 2016. It will work. Just get busy deciding who we liberals are going to call "The next Bush" like we did with McCain & Romney.
I think you will continue to win; your strategy of destroying America through entitlements is very effective with the black, and hispanic voters! Eventually it will come crashing down on everyone left behind. The debt is a juggernaut, and the liberal trick bag is empty. :eusa_whistle:

well, the first who will crash, btw, would be all those leeches. That is how it works.
bu the idiot think he will be spared :lol:

they all do. until it crashes them and then they whine( before guillotine fells ;) ) - why me - I supported you :lol:

did I hear booooosh?

you lost, idiot leftard

Gee, where in the world do liberals ever get the idea that conservatives are racist? :lol:

Gee, where in the world do liberals ever get the idea that conservatives are racist? :lol:
Realist is what I am. Blacks, and hispanics are far more racist towards whites than the reverse.
Why are you too chicken shit to answer why you put illegals over citizens like your pretender, and chief?
I would never sell out my country for votes. You liberals have all sold us all out by voting for a black man, because he is black - you fools!

Realist is what I am. Blacks, and hispanics are far more racist towards whites than the reverse.
Why are you too chicken shit to answer why you put illegals over citizens like your pretender, and chief?
I would never sell out my country for votes. You liberals have all sold us all out by voting for a black man, because he is black - you fools!
Easy...Symbolism over substance...VOTE for a black guy, Hispanic...insert race here and you're in...because you care more than others...Liberalism is a gutless choice. FORGET about the correct thing to do for the country.

And promise your illegitimate vote to the party that promises to give in most completely to your demands.
And why people need to read Washington's Farewell Address and the dangers of PARTIES...We see the result all around us.

It's free up to grade 12, then students have to pay through the nose, and be in debt slavery to pay for the next four years of education. . Nice policy, conservatives.

I'm sorry, excuse me? Please explain how conservatives are responsible for the high cost of education.

Do tell, fat ass, do tell.

Since they're not allowed to work in this country....what taxes did they pay into the system to get instate tuition....:eusa_whistle:

Whereas the lawful citizens and LEGAL immigrants have to pay out-of state tuition costs. They are out of the country students and should pay the rates of international students.

What should they pay out of state tuition costs if they live in the state? Why should they pay international rates if they've lived here for 10, 15, 20 years?

This is California. You're taxed out of every single orifice. You think these people haven't paid sales taxes, excise taxes, gasoline taxes, tobacco taxes and yes, I'm sure many of them have paid income taxes.

Whereas the lawful citizens and LEGAL immigrants have to pay out-of state tuition costs. They are out of the country students and should pay the rates of international students.

What should they pay out of state tuition costs if they live in the state? Why should they pay international rates if they've lived here for 10, 15, 20 years?

they are OUT OF THE COUNTRY, not only out of state.

I'm pretty sure they are INSIDE OF THE COUNTRY, since that is what you guys have been freaking out about.

They should pay international students rates, not the in-state rates.
They are ILLEGALS.

Yes, they should pay international rates, even though they are in state. Such sound logic.

Forum List

Back