Ruh Roh...joe biden wanders off of live stream and has obvious memory problems...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is one of the reasons the democrats are pushing the virus hysteria...their candidate is losing his mind......

Nolte: Joe Biden Forgets Year, Meanders Off Frame in Disastrous Livestream

But what about Joe’s performance?

How did the 985-yead-old Democrat frontrunner do?

The media tell us that any criticism of Grandpa Joe’s mental acuity is a hoax, is fake news, is a desperate and desperately unfair personal attack…

And then this happens:
---------

“Even I can’t do that for another two years — another year, between now and November … … … or actually, January … …. …. …. …. …. But to be covered.”

For the Biden-challenged, allow me to lay this out as simply as possible. The date of the livestream was March 13, 2020. The presidential election will take place in November of 2020. The next president will be sworn in in January of 2021…

Did you get that?

Would you like me to type it again slower?

“Even I can’t do that for another two years.” No. There are only ten months between now and the next inauguration.

“…another year, between now and November.” No. There are only eight months between now and November.

“…or actually January.” Why don’t we warm you up some oatmeal and see who’s guest-starring on Matlock with that nice Andy Griffith today?

And then Joe shuffles off to watch Matlock while rambling on about estuaries and international species.

Are Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) really going to do this? Do they really think they can hide this guy for the next eight months? Do they really think they can scream hoax every time his feeble mind and body appear feeble for the next eight months?

This is one of the reasons the democrats are pushing the virus hysteria...their candidate is losing his mind......

Nolte: Joe Biden Forgets Year, Meanders Off Frame in Disastrous Livestream

But what about Joe’s performance?

How did the 985-yead-old Democrat frontrunner do?

The media tell us that any criticism of Grandpa Joe’s mental acuity is a hoax, is fake news, is a desperate and desperately unfair personal attack…

And then this happens:
---------

“Even I can’t do that for another two years — another year, between now and November … … … or actually, January … …. …. …. …. …. But to be covered.”

For the Biden-challenged, allow me to lay this out as simply as possible. The date of the livestream was March 13, 2020. The presidential election will take place in November of 2020. The next president will be sworn in in January of 2021…

Did you get that?

Would you like me to type it again slower?

“Even I can’t do that for another two years.” No. There are only ten months between now and the next inauguration.

“…another year, between now and November.” No. There are only eight months between now and November.

“…or actually January.” Why don’t we warm you up some oatmeal and see who’s guest-starring on Matlock with that nice Andy Griffith today?

And then Joe shuffles off to watch Matlock while rambling on about estuaries and international species.

Are Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) really going to do this? Do they really think they can hide this guy for the next eight months? Do they really think they can scream hoax every time his feeble mind and body appear feeble for the next eight months?

"Joe Biden . . . Alzheimer's and loving it."

This message was brought to you by the Blazing Saddles fund for the election of decaying minds everywhere.

CLWmz-EUsAARVBv

Forum List

Back