IN PICTURES: How German women suffered largest mass rape in history by Soviets

For some reason FDR ordered General Eisenhower to halt the Allied entry to Berlin and allow his comrade Stalin to rape and pillage.
One of the many reason Patton called the final disposition of WWII a strategic failure for the USA.
of cos he was right...., more 50% of Europe ended up under Koba occupation from Karelia to Berlin , and Vienna for 55 years
"
Anne Applebaum, Author, "Iron Curtain""

Probably more than a few dead people there ... But I don't see a hell of a lot of slaves ... Slave ... :thup:

as another member pointed out, the Russians took over usually before they raped....
''I would've fought to the death'''
sure, you would've --sure

Is that a threat ... Do you want to give it a try ... Slave ... :thup:

everybody is a Rambo in their armchair

For some reason FDR ordered General Eisenhower to halt the Allied entry to Berlin and allow his comrade Stalin to rape and pillage.
One of the many reason Patton called the final disposition of WWII a strategic failure for the USA.
it saved a lot of American lives
you are wrong, USSR didn´t have resources to fight USA/UK/France in 1945. without USSR the communism ´d collapse around the globe in 1 year . which means no Americans´d be killed in Latin America, Korea, Vietnam , A-stan, etc. etc.

dont forget in 1945, USA had behind Koba´s back (red army) were more than a half million anti -Stalinist partisans from Belarus, Baltics, Polish, Georgia, Ukraine, Caucasus, etc. even from Muscovy

Anti-Soviet partisans - Wikipedia

Ukrainian Insurgent Army - Wikipedia

Last edited:
you are wrong, USSR didn´t have resources to fight USA/UK/France in 1945. without USSR the communism ´d collapse around the globe in 1 year . which means no Americans´d be killed in Latin America, Korea, Vietnam , A-stan, etc. etc.
?? what?? what are you talking about??
when the Americans stopped moving and not going to Berlin, that saved American/Brit lives
..just for the Battle of Berlin the Russians lost tens of thousands

See .. You're the one that just keeps talking shit.

You don't have to be Rambo or King Kong ... You just have to be willing to die before someone puts you in chains.
Now I understand you are not equipped to handle that reality ... That's why you will always be a slave ... Slave ... :thup:

''I would've fought to the death'''
sure, you would've --sure

Is that a threat ... Do you want to give it a try ... Slave ... :thup:

have you read any WW2 history?
I have Under the Bombs by Beck here and just so happened picked it out to read a few days ago
Berlin 1945 page 196
flame throwers destroyed houses in which there was resistance--women and children paid the price along with the soldiers

when the Americans stopped moving and not going to Berlin, that saved American/Brit lives
it´d even a fight , Germans ´d surrender to USA/UK without the fight . unfortunately it was the Yalta agreement , something what Putler wants from Trump today Yalta 2:0 . but his Muscovy is not even close to what USSR was once

See .. You're the one that just keeps talking shit.

You don't have to be Rambo or King Kong ... You just have to be willing to die before someone puts you in chains.
Now I understand you are not equipped to handle that reality ... That's why you will always be a slave ... Slave ... :thup:

BlackSand !!!!! not afraid to die ..what a man !!!! wow
you would attack Russian tanks/flame throwers/arty etc
read a history book for once

I have Under the Bombs by Beck here and just so happened picked it out to read a few days ago
Berlin 1945 page 196
flame throwers destroyed houses in which there was resistance--women and children paid the price along with the soldiers

I know about WW II ... The weapons used.
Shit ... I was stationed in Germany for three years ... Talked to a pantload of survivors.

Do you know why they called us (Americans) "devils in baggy pants"?
It wasn't because we raped folks.

it´d even a fight , Germans ´d surrender to USA/UK without the fight . unfortunately it was the Yalta agreement , something what Putler wants from Trump today Yalta 2:0 . but his Muscovy is not even close to what USSR was once
the German hierarchy were not surrendering to anyone

Berlin 1945 page 196

Shit ... I was stationed in Germany for three years ... Talked to a pantload of survivors.

please tell me
the fact is the Germans were not going to resist
just as the Vietnamese did not resist when the NVA went into Saigon
or the many other places and wars
because most did not want to DIE!!

"Göring was freed on 5 May by a passing Luftwaffe unit, and he made his way to the US lines in hopes of surrendering to them rather than to the Soviets. He was taken into custody near Radstadt on 6 May by elements of the 36th Infantry Division of the US Army.[118]"

Berlin 1945 page 196

It wasn't because we raped folks.
UK army almost din´t rape, USA did some , but its nothing compere soviet hordes

please tell me
the fact is the Germans were not going to resist
just as the Vietnamese did not resist when the NVA went into Saigon
or the many other places and wars
because most did not want to DIE!!

It was because it didn't matter what they did ...
It didn't matter how superior their armor or equipment was ...
It didn't matter how hard they fought with how many people ...

We killed their asses ... Or they surrendered.

It was described to me by a German veteran.
He said you could have 12 German solders guarding a box ... They could send 2 American solders to take that box ...
And they would take that box or die trying ... Fearless, bloodthirsty and determined.

There was no other alternative in those cases.

"Göring was freed on 5 May by a passing Luftwaffe unit, and he made his way to the US lines in hopes of surrendering to them rather than to the Soviets. He was taken into custody near Radstadt on 6 May by elements of the 36th Infantry Division of the US Army.[118]"
what are you saying? Goring wasn't in charge

the Germans fought the Russians in Berlin
they would've fought the US/Brits if they were there
since they were not there, it saved lives

what are you saying? Goring wasn't in charge

"

Why did the Germans prefer to surrender to the Allies instead of the USSR?

-
The soldiers of the Red Army captured by the Germans were usually sent to concentration camps where approximately 4 million of them were starved to death, worked to death, tortured to death or just shot or beaten to death.

-
The Soviet state on the other hand could be ruthless towards its own people, even when they were loyal communists, so how were they going to treat Germans ...
etc.

"
Couple of reasons, since the invasion of the USSR in 1941 German treatment of Soviet prisoners had been horrendous, kept in wire enclosures until they starved, succumbed to disease, or were simply summarily executed (among the first victims gassed at Auschwitz were Russian PoWs). With no quarter given on the Eastern Front it could hardly be asked. Wehrmacht soldiers rightly feared Russian vengeance, after what had been done in the occupied territories of the USSR, and knew that capture would mean heading for forced labor in Siberian gulags, if they were not shot out of hand. Many, if they survived, weren't released until the '50s.

Treatment of PoWs from the western allies was - comparatively speaking - much better, as was their treatment of German PoWs, although there were incidents of brutality on both sides they nominally adhered to the Geneva Conventions on treatment of PoWs (to which the USSR was not a signatory). A commander of the 352nd Volksgrenadier wrote to the families of six men MIA, "The Americans opposite us have been fighting fairly, they have treated German prisoners well and fed them. If your husband is a PoW, you will probably receive news of him through the Red Cross." It got him in trouble with the party for suggesting that captivity was a tolerable state. Compare this to the Eastern Front, where the wretched prisoners taken by the Red Army were known as Stalinpferd, a Stalin horse.

"

Forum List

Back