In Defense of Islam

Allah managed to hand down quite a few "revelations" that sanctioned Muhammad's personal pursuit of sex to the doubters around him. Interestingly they have become part of the the eternal, infallible word of the Quran, to be memorized by generations of Muslims for whom they have no possible relevance. Quran (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed." No doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo one another at memorizing the Quran, have wondered about what this verse means and why it is there. In fact, this is a "revelation" of convenience that Allah just happened to hand down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - a state of affairs that disturbed local customs. The verse "commands" Muhammad to marry the woman (following her husband's gracious divorce). As for why this should be part of the eternal word of God...?
Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; " This is another special command that Muhammad handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, divinely sanctioned by Allah. One assumes that this "revelation" was meant to assuage some sort of disgruntlement in the community over Muhammad's hedonism.

Quran (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased" This is in reference to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were grumbling about his preference for sleeping with a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them. Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without having to hear the others complain... as revealed in Allah's literal and perfect words to more than a billion Muslims.

Quran (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths " Another remarkably personal passage of sexual convenience in a book billed as Allah's perfect and eternal message to mankind. Muhammad was caught sleeping with a slave woman on the night that he was supposed to be with one of his wives. Initially promising to be faithful, "Allah" tells his prophet to break that promise and enjoy sex with his slaves. If his wives objected then "it may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you."

Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to have sex with married slaves, such as those captured in battle.

The Quran (which was narrated by Muhammad) refers to Muhammad's life as "a beautiful pattern of conduct for anyone whose hope is in Allah" (33:21) and "an exalted standard of character" (68:4). Yet, thanks to Allah's extraordinary interest in his personal sex life (as immortalized in the Quran) the prophet of Islam had sex with just about anyone he pleased.
Although the Quran didn't appear to have enough space for topics like universal love and brotherhood (which neophytes sometimes insist are there, but aren't), the list of sexual partners that Muhammad was entitled to is detailed more than once, sometimes in categories and sometimes in reference to specific persons (ie. Zaynab and Mary).

Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night. He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

So, by any realistic measure, the creator of the world's most sexually restrictive religion was also one of the most sexually indulgent characters in history.

Without bashing any other religion can someone sing the praises of Islam and Muslims? Saying crap like "what about the Crusades?" or making fun of fundamentalist Christians who think the earth is 5000 years old is not a defense of Islam. I have studied Islam in some depth and so far I have been unable to find any redeeming values in Islam or the history of Islam. All I can find is evil.

Does Islam have any redeeming value? If so what?

Not really. I don't like Islam. Then again I don't like Christianity, Judaism or any of the other fantasy story religion things. Some are better than others.

However it's not really the point.

I don't like basketball or football either. Does that mean they should be banned? Does it mean people shouldn't play them because I DON'T LIKE THEM?

Not really.

Freedom of religion is part of the Constitution, I stand by the Constitution, more than that I stand by the theory of Human Rights which says people should be able to do whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

So, as long as Muslim doesn't go around infringing on my rights or the rights of others, I couldn't give a damn what fairy story they believe in, I don't care what they do, I don't care what they believe or what they say.
Islam and the followers of Islam are invading our country, trying to do exactly what you don't want....infringing our our rights, and the rights of others with their determination to introduce Sharia Law which is incompatible with our Constitution in every way. The sooner people wake up and realize that Islam is attempting to destroy the US and every American in it, the better off we will be. I defend America, not Islam . They are out to dominate the WORLD, and I object strongly to that.

I've read that stuff and it is all BS. The Five Pillars is not in the Koran or Haddith. The Five Pillars are hype. Islam had no golden age.
Since you are lying to yourself then, no one can help you so, I won't bother.

You posted a Wikipedia article which was written by propagandists. Muslims had no role in mathematics or optics. They try to take credit for pre Islamic Persian inventions. Why that pedophile Mohammad forced Islam onto people the Middle East entered a dark age from which they will never emerge unless Islam is abolished.
No one can help you, as you living by lies, and happy to do so it appears.

Mohammad was a pedophile. He had about 20 wives and many slave girls. One of his wives was Aisha. He married her when she was six and he began raping her when she was 9. Muslims consider Mohammad to be the perfect man. Your video was total and complete BS.

The Biggest Holocaust in World History - Hinduwebsite.com Muslims killed 80 MILLION Hindus.

'In 1971, Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped ...

Islam-RapingChildren.jpg

Sahih al-Bukhari isn't the Quran.

It's a part of SUNNI ISLAM, not of Islam.

Aisha was six or seven when she married Mohammed, but 9 when the marriage was consummated according to one, and 10 when married and 12 when it was consummated to another. So you're a little off with what is there. No one believes that Mohammed had sex with a six year old.

The text from 2-298 was about menstruation

"During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me."

So she'd certainly have been considered a woman in this age, as she was able to have children.

The second one is an account written by a guy born 194 years after Mohammed. He went around collecting oral tradition. So, this is hardly fact. It may well be true, but not fact.

65:4 is "
And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease."

Doesn't appear to say rape is okay here.

68:4 reads:

"
And indeed, you are of a great moral character."

33:21

"
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often."

People follow the guy, they're going to think good things about him. Whether it says he is the ideal man, I'd disagree.

Apologist

FACT: marriage with under 18 girl was very regular and normal in even 100 years ago
most of your grandfather did it too.
Rape and beating of little boys and girls is a right in Islam...

The most violent countries in the world today are Islam controlled...

Without bashing any other religion can someone sing the praises of Islam and Muslims? Saying crap like "what about the Crusades?" or making fun of fundamentalist Christians who think the earth is 5000 years old is not a defense of Islam. I have studied Islam in some depth and so far I have been unable to find any redeeming values in Islam or the history of Islam. All I can find is evil.

Not really. I don't like Islam. Then again I don't like Christianity, Judaism or any of the other fantasy story religion things. Some are better than others.

However it's not really the point.

I don't like basketball or football either. Does that mean they should be banned? Does it mean people shouldn't play them because I DON'T LIKE THEM?

Not really.

Freedom of religion is part of the Constitution, I stand by the Constitution, more than that I stand by the theory of Human Rights which says people should be able to do whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

So, as long as Muslim doesn't go around infringing on my rights or the rights of others, I couldn't give a damn what fairy story they believe in, I don't care what they do, I don't care what they believe or what they say.
Islam and the followers of Islam are invading our country, trying to do exactly what you don't want....infringing our our rights, and the rights of others with their determination to introduce Sharia Law which is incompatible with our Constitution in every way. The sooner people wake up and realize that Islam is attempting to destroy the US and every American in it, the better off we will be. I defend America, not Islam . They are out to dominate the WORLD, and I object strongly to that.

What's the problem. They break the law, you lock them up and kick them out. It's not hard. I mean, there are more non-Muslims doing this sort of thing than Muslims. You look at people like Trump demanding that people have their rights taken away, and people support him, but then you don't want others doing it.

Funny that.

Since you are lying to yourself then, no one can help you so, I won't bother.

You posted a Wikipedia article which was written by propagandists. Muslims had no role in mathematics or optics. They try to take credit for pre Islamic Persian inventions. Why that pedophile Mohammad forced Islam onto people the Middle East entered a dark age from which they will never emerge unless Islam is abolished.

Mohammad was a pedophile. He had about 20 wives and many slave girls. One of his wives was Aisha. He married her when she was six and he began raping her when she was 9. Muslims consider Mohammad to be the perfect man. Your video was total and complete BS.

The Biggest Holocaust in World History - Hinduwebsite.com Muslims killed 80 MILLION Hindus.

Islam-RapingChildren.jpg

Aisha was six or seven when she married Mohammed, but 9 when the marriage was consummated according to one, and 10 when married and 12 when it was consummated to another. So you're a little off with what is there. No one believes that Mohammed had sex with a six year old.

"During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me."

So she'd certainly have been considered a woman in this age, as she was able to have children.

The second one is an account written by a guy born 194 years after Mohammed. He went around collecting oral tradition. So, this is hardly fact. It may well be true, but not fact.

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease."

"

"
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often."

People follow the guy, they're going to think good things about him. Whether it says he is the ideal man, I'd disagree.

Apologist

Wow, you use your brain and all that comes back is someone trying to insult. Is that it? An insult is your argument? Jeez, which high school do you go to exactly?

The most violent countries in the world today are Islam controlled...
Absolute bollocks.Central America is the murder capital of the world.Christian countries I think.

Intentional homicides (per 100,000 people) | Data | Table

Many Muslim countries actually have lower murder rates.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Algeria has 0.7, only 9 other countries have lower, Monaco is hardly even a country, same for Lichtenstein. Kuwait and Bahrain have 0.4 and 0.5, Indonesia 0.6,

The US on here has 3.8, I think this is a little higher, but it might be because it's intentional homicide. That makes 24 Muslim countries with LOWER murder rates that the USA.

Worst countries, Honduras, Venezuela, US Virgin Islands, Belize, El Salvador, Jamaica, Lesotho, Guatamala, Swaziland, Saint Kitts and Nevis, South Africa, Columbia, Bahamas, DRC, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Brazil, Rwanda, Dominican Republic, Monserrat, Nigeria.

Okay, I got to one country that is HALF MUSLIMS, all the ones before that are CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES>

Myanmar is the first non-Christian country to appear.

South Sudan is the first Muslim country, and it's in civil war and has spent years trying to gain independence so it can have its own civil war.

Turkmenistan is the next one.

So.....

Islam-RapingChildren.jpg

"

"

Apologist

Wow, you use your brain and all that comes back is someone trying to insult. Is that it? An insult is your argument? Jeez, which high school do you go to exactly?

Hit home??

In Jesus Christs teaching is all about forgiveness and nowhere anything of an violent nature... Nothing of the same can be said about Mohammed.

I really don't find Islam special or unique at all and I'm sure their are a lot of nice muslims out there who don't stone their kids because they dated some boy.

In Jesus Christs teaching is all about forgiveness and nowhere anything of an violent nature... Nothing of the same can be said about Mohammed.
What does Jesus think about his followers making things up about other religions ?
What does he feel about his priests buggering young boys ?

The Catholic church has a 1000+ year history of violence, that only receded once secular forces crushed its power.

What does Jesus think about his followers making things up about other religions ?
What does he feel about his priests buggering young boys ?
Your confusing christianity with Catholic religion. Dumbass

Forum List

Back