In Defense of Islam

Without bashing any other religion can someone sing the praises of Islam and Muslims? Saying crap like "what about the Crusades?" or making fun of fundamentalist Christians who think the earth is 5000 years old is not a defense of Islam. I have studied Islam in some depth and so far I have been unable to find any redeeming values in Islam or the history of Islam. All I can find is evil.

Does Islam have any redeeming value? If so what?

Not really. I don't like Islam. Then again I don't like Christianity, Judaism or any of the other fantasy story religion things. Some are better than others.

However it's not really the point.

I don't like basketball or football either. Does that mean they should be banned? Does it mean people shouldn't play them because I DON'T LIKE THEM?

Not really.

Freedom of religion is part of the Constitution, I stand by the Constitution, more than that I stand by the theory of Human Rights which says people should be able to do whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

So, as long as Muslim doesn't go around infringing on my rights or the rights of others, I couldn't give a damn what fairy story they believe in, I don't care what they do, I don't care what they believe or what they say.

How about we call Nazism a religion? Islam is far worse than Nazism. Do you think putting a religious label should give it protection?

No where, not in one word I said, did I say we should give it any protection. I said individuals are individuals and they should be treated as so. A religion doesn't mean anything. Someone who is intolerant is intolerant, take them on this.

A Nazi would almost certainly try and take away people's rights. I know of various far right groups and some of their main policies include taking away people's rights. Therefore they do not get protection for being the individuals.

If a Muslim is into taking away people's rights, then they have no protection.

A religion is nothing, it's a label, a meaningless label. You can't say everyone in a religion is like this or that, unless of course there is only one person in the religion.

Islam Guide: What Are the Five Pillars of Islam?

Whatever you have been reading, skip it. And remember that it saved for us, from the Catholic Church, a good deal of what still matters, They had fountains and streetlights in the deserts when Europe lived in mud huts.

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've read that stuff and it is all BS. The Five Pillars is not in the Koran or Haddith. The Five Pillars are hype. Islam had no golden age.
Since you are lying to yourself then, no one can help you so, I won't bother.

You posted a Wikipedia article which was written by propagandists. Muslims had no role in mathematics or optics. They try to take credit for pre Islamic Persian inventions. Why that pedophile Mohammad forced Islam onto people the Middle East entered a dark age from which they will never emerge unless Islam is abolished.
No one can help you, as you living by lies, and happy to do so it appears.

Mohammad was a pedophile. He had about 20 wives and many slave girls. One of his wives was Aisha. He married her when she was six and he began raping her when she was 9. Muslims consider Mohammad to be the perfect man. Your video was total and complete BS.

The Biggest Holocaust in World History - Hinduwebsite.com Muslims killed 80 MILLION Hindus.

'In 1971, Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped ...

Islam-RapingChildren.jpg

Sahih al-Bukhari isn't the Quran.

It's a part of SUNNI ISLAM, not of Islam.

Aisha was six or seven when she married Mohammed, but 9 when the marriage was consummated according to one, and 10 when married and 12 when it was consummated to another. So you're a little off with what is there. No one believes that Mohammed had sex with a six year old.

The text from 2-298 was about menstruation

"During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me."

So she'd certainly have been considered a woman in this age, as she was able to have children.

The second one is an account written by a guy born 194 years after Mohammed. He went around collecting oral tradition. So, this is hardly fact. It may well be true, but not fact.

65:4 is "
And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease."

Doesn't appear to say rape is okay here.

68:4 reads:

"
And indeed, you are of a great moral character."

33:21

"
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often."

People follow the guy, they're going to think good things about him. Whether it says he is the ideal man, I'd disagree.

Jeb Bush keeps proposing a Muslim outreach program, I'm sorry but its not worth a single American life so Jeb can cozy up to Muslims. Jeb grow some balls, accept responsibility and agree to go to prison if a single Muslim terrorist slips into our country and kills an American? No? I thought so.

Without bashing any other religion can someone sing the praises of Islam and Muslims? Saying crap like "what about the Crusades?" or making fun of fundamentalist Christians who think the earth is 5000 years old is not a defense of Islam. I have studied Islam in some depth and so far I have been unable to find any redeeming values in Islam or the history of Islam. All I can find is evil.

Not really. I don't like Islam. Then again I don't like Christianity, Judaism or any of the other fantasy story religion things. Some are better than others.

I don't like basketball or football either. Does that mean they should be banned? Does it mean people shouldn't play them because I DON'T LIKE THEM?

Not really.

Freedom of religion is part of the Constitution, I stand by the Constitution, more than that I stand by the theory of Human Rights which says people should be able to do whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

So, as long as Muslim doesn't go around infringing on my rights or the rights of others, I couldn't give a damn what fairy story they believe in, I don't care what they do, I don't care what they believe or what they say.

How about we call Nazism a religion? Islam is far worse than Nazism. Do you think putting a religious label should give it protection?

No where, not in one word I said, did I say we should give it any protection. I said individuals are individuals and they should be treated as so. A religion doesn't mean anything. Someone who is intolerant is intolerant, take them on this.

A Nazi would almost certainly try and take away people's rights. I know of various far right groups and some of their main policies include taking away people's rights. Therefore they do not get protection for being the individuals.

A religion is nothing, it's a label, a meaningless label. You can't say everyone in a religion is like this or that, unless of course there is only one person in the religion.

People should have rights and protection and religion and ideas deserve neither.

I've read that stuff and it is all BS. The Five Pillars is not in the Koran or Haddith. The Five Pillars are hype. Islam had no golden age.

You posted a Wikipedia article which was written by propagandists. Muslims had no role in mathematics or optics. They try to take credit for pre Islamic Persian inventions. Why that pedophile Mohammad forced Islam onto people the Middle East entered a dark age from which they will never emerge unless Islam is abolished.

Mohammad was a pedophile. He had about 20 wives and many slave girls. One of his wives was Aisha. He married her when she was six and he began raping her when she was 9. Muslims consider Mohammad to be the perfect man. Your video was total and complete BS.

The Biggest Holocaust in World History - Hinduwebsite.com Muslims killed 80 MILLION Hindus.

Islam-RapingChildren.jpg

Aisha was six or seven when she married Mohammed, but 9 when the marriage was consummated according to one, and 10 when married and 12 when it was consummated to another. So you're a little off with what is there. No one believes that Mohammed had sex with a six year old.

"During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me."

So she'd certainly have been considered a woman in this age, as she was able to have children.

The second one is an account written by a guy born 194 years after Mohammed. He went around collecting oral tradition. So, this is hardly fact. It may well be true, but not fact.

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease."

"

"
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often."

People follow the guy, they're going to think good things about him. Whether it says he is the ideal man, I'd disagree.

Islam and baby rape go hand in hand.

Jeb Bush keeps proposing a Muslim outreach program, I'm sorry but its not worth a single American life so Jeb can cozy up to Muslims. Jeb grow some balls, accept responsibility and agree to go to prison if a single Muslim terrorist slips into our country and kills an American? No? I thought so.

His brother W called Islam the religion of peace. I sort of understood why he said it as not fire up all the Muslims but I think the world needs to face the fact that Islam needs to be gone.

Not really.

People should have rights and protection and religion and ideas deserve neither.

So, do Muslims have the protection of rights? Do they get treated as everyone else, innocent until proven guilty? Seems some on the right don't think so.

Islam-RapingChildren.jpg

"

"

Do they?

So what percentage of Muslims commit "baby rape" and what percentage of non-Muslims commit "baby rape"???

In India, a third world country, there was a report which said that 50% of kids are abused. This wasn't because of Islam for the most part.

'More than 50% Indian kids face sexual abuse' - Times of India

"
'More than 50% Indian kids face sexual abuse'"

His brother W called Islam the religion of peace. I sort of understood why he said it as not fire up all the Muslims but I think the world needs to face the fact that Islam needs to be gone.

Islam v. the USA.

The US invaded Iraq, it took over Afghanistan, bombed Libya, threatened intervention in Syria, tried to depose democratically elected Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, and this is since 2001.

Islam, yeah, it's done bad stuff too, in Mali, Iraq, Syria too.

So what's the difference between the two? Not much, many people think the USA needs to go too, hence why they attack the USA.

Granny says, "There ain't no defense o' Islam...

... it's the hateful 'kill alla non-Muslims'...

... religion o' the Anti-Christ."

Kinda hard to find any redeeming qualities in a religion with billions of followers.

A religion with billions of followers who allow a small majority to kill people all over the world and do nothing about it.

Redeeming qualities?? Not fucking hardly.

Islam... 1.6 billion

Christianity... 2.2 billion...

I think Christendom (Europe, the Russias, the Western Hemisphere, Oceania, and pieces of Africa) still has the edge...

Islam-RapingChildren.jpg

"

"

Your fixation with child exploitation is scary. It is a world problem not a political or religious issue. You do understand that dont you ? Muslims are no worse,or better, than any other slice of society.

"Sex trafficking of children remains one of our most violent and unconscionable crimes in this country,"
FBI

Lets examine the facts eh ? The following reports are about the activities of paedophiles in a well known western country. government stats say that 1 in 5 girl are sexually abused. It would be ignorant and absurd to pretend that America is a nation of paedos.

Child abuse is the worlds problem and not confined to a group of people who are a bit different to you.

24 arrests in Denver

Child Prostitution Ring: 24 Arrested In Denver During Nationwide Raids

600 arrests nationwide

FBI Arrests 600 People, Rescues 47 Children In Massive US Child Prostitution Rings

14 arrests in Colorado

Child Sex Trafficking And Drug Dealing Ring Arrests: Colorado Attorney General John Suthers Charges 14

US exports paedos

Child Sex Trafficking And Drug Dealing Ring Arrests: Colorado Attorney General John Suthers Charges 14

Technical analysis of Americas problem

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/149214NCJRS.pdf

281 arrests nationwide

FBI Recovers 168 Children From Sex-Trafficking Rings Across the U.S.

14 abusers 175 victims

FBI Recovers 168 Children From Sex-Trafficking Rings Across the U.S.

Detroit

Detroit Cops Arrest Two in Sex Slave Ring

Colorado (again)

Colorado grand jury indicts 7 in Denver, interstate child sex trafficking ring

secret service paedos

Secret Service Officer Arrested In Child Sex Ring… | Weasel Zippers

1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;

Child Sexual Abuse Statistics

Religous paedos

http://europe.newsweek.com/pope-fra...e-scandal-will-never-be-repeated-333525?rm=eu

Texas

Sex offender arrested, accused of kidnapping, raping Abilene teens

North Carolina

http://abc11.com/news/nc-state-fair-sex-offender-arrest-count-now-up-to-4/1053207/

Kinda hard to find any redeeming qualities in a religion with billions of followers.

A religion with billions of followers who allow a small majority to kill people all over the world and do nothing about it.

Redeeming qualities?? Not fucking hardly.

Like Christianity then, which "allows" the US to go around killing people.

FACT: marriage with under 18 girl was very regular and normal in even 100 years ago
most of your grandfather did it too.

If you can find a justification for punishing over 2 billion Muslims who have committed no crimes, then go for it.

An evil violent cult, with a child rapist as its God...

Was Muhammad a Pedophile?

Forum List

Back