In Defense of Islam

Their you go again, christianity and Catholic - they're two different things.

lol. Catholics aren't Christian? Prove it.
Proof is in their actions of their leadership...

That's not proof. You're a Christian if you believe in Jesus as the son of God sent to earth to die for your sins and you accept him as your personal saviour.

That's pretty much it. Prove the Catholics aren't Christian.
Anyone can "believe" in anything, believe alone is meaningless. Trust and obey is a real commitment.
Only a pretender would say "accept him as..." To receive him as lord and savior puts it in proper form.

Details do matter

Bullshit.
Deflection

lol. Catholics aren't Christian? Prove it.

That's not proof. You're a Christian if you believe in Jesus as the son of God sent to earth to die for your sins and you accept him as your personal saviour.

Anyone can "believe" in anything, believe alone is meaningless. Trust and obey is a real commitment.
Only a pretender would say "accept him as..." To receive him as lord and savior puts it in proper form.

Details do matter

Bullshit.
Deflection

Prove that 'accepting Jesus' is a forbidden misuse of language according to all true Christians.

Details do matter

Bullshit.
Deflection

Prove that 'accepting Jesus' is a forbidden misuse of language according to all true Christians.
By using "accepting" bypasses the sovereignty of of God, as if it's on our terms not Gods...
Details do matter

Islam is not just a religion; it is a very harsh, very inflexible political ideology...characterized in particular by an absolute refusal to recognize even the slightest crack, let alone a Wall of Separation....between Church and State. With Islam, the religion is the State....and you can get your head chopped off for thinking otherwise....not just be the lunatics in ISIS, but in Iran and Saudi Arabia as well.

The result is a culture stuck in the 8th century....and so radically different from American Culture....exactly the opposite in fact...but so different that the two can never ever, ...not in the foreseeable future....say another 1000 years...live together in Harmony and Peace.

Which is why is is foolhardy to ever let another Muslim into this Country.

Now for you political correctness nazis--if it would rustle your jimmies a little less, I could say:

We should never let another person in from:

Iran
Irag
Syria
Saudi Arabia
Libya
Sudan
Kuwait
Quartar
Oman
Yemen
Eqypt
Jordan
Turkey

etc. etc.

But you get the gist....Until they let go of the 8th century, and join modernity....FUCK em....let them stay in the desert where they can only kill each other...at which they do excel.

Islam Guide: What Are the Five Pillars of Islam?

Whatever you have been reading, skip it. And remember that it saved for us, from the Catholic Church, a good deal of what still matters, They had fountains and streetlights in the deserts when Europe lived in mud huts.

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, skip the truth he found? Typical for you.
He hasn't found truth, he's found hate. If I only discussed the Christians forcing Jews to either convert or die, or using torture on women and girls to induce confessions of witchcraft, I'd be as his level. You two don't want to understand Islam, you just want to hate it (and thereby all Muslims).

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly » T

In Jesus Christs teaching is all about forgiveness and nowhere anything of an violent nature... Nothing of the same can be said about Mohammed.
Jesus taught a faith of peace, he was a farmer. Muhammad taught a faith for warriors, he was a trader and a general. Muslims, like Jews, are allowed to war. The Christians are not, but that never stopped them eh? So, which two are being faithful, and which one is not?

Whatever you have been reading, skip it. And remember that it saved for us, from the Catholic Church, a good deal of what still matters, They had fountains and streetlights in the deserts when Europe lived in mud huts.

He hasn't found truth, he's found hate. If I only discussed the Christians forcing Jews to either convert or die, or using torture on women and girls to induce confessions of witchcraft, I'd be as his level. You two don't want to understand Islam, you just want to hate it (and thereby all Muslims).

When did Christians force Jews to convert or die or torture females into confessions of witchcraft?

When did Christians force Jews to convert or die or torture females into confessions of witchcraft?

Salem, Massachusetts...and Boston. In Boston, they hung people, women included, for not being good Puritans. Google Mary Dyer, who was hung in Boston Commons for being a Quaker instead of a Puritan.

Puritans have always loved Control, like the Muslims do. The present day New Englanders (Loon & Pinheads) are descended from the Puritans....they no longer know the Lord, but they still love Control...like the Muslims do.

That is why Thomas Jefferson blessed this country so greatly with his Act Of Religious Freedom, later put in the Constitution to erect a Wall of Separation between Church and State. No sect will ever have the power of the state to oppress other religious sects....unless and until the Muslims get control....which is possible only if Democrats keep letting them in as part of their campaign to whore-for-votes outside the USA.

Muslims know of no such concept of separation of Church and State and they appear to be centuries away frlom having their Thomas Jefferson....and until they do....Never Let Another Muslim into This Country.

Now, today, because of Jefferson---Catholics, Protestants, and Jews....and by the way , Hindus and Buddhists....live in this Great Country in Harmony....not so the Muslims. Fuck them.

All I can find is evil.
Because that is what you were looking for, tard.

The desire to believe overrides reality. You entered your "search" with a preconceived desire to bleev Islam is evil, and you found what you were looking for. Gee, what a surprise.

Don't you bigots ever get tired of shitting your pants in public?

It's like a pathological compulsion to show everyone what a quivering mass of fear you are. What the hell IS that?!?

Salem, Massachusetts...and Boston. In Boston, they hung people, women included, for not being good Puritans. Google Mary Dyer, who was hung in Boston Commons for being a Quaker instead of a Puritan.

Puritans have always loved Control, like the Muslims do. The present day New Englanders (Loon & Pinheads) are descended from the Puritans....they no longer know the Lord, but they still love Control...like the Muslims do.

That is why Thomas Jefferson blessed this country so greatly with his Act Of Religious Freedom, later put in the Constitution to erect a Wall of Separation between Church and State. No sect will ever have the power of the state to oppress other religious sects....unless and until the Muslims get control....which is possible only if Democrats keep letting them in as part of their campaign to whore-for-votes outside the USA.

Muslims know of no such concept of separation of Church and State and they appear to be centuries away frlom having their Thomas Jefferson....and until they do....Never Let Another Muslim into This Country.

Now, today, because of Jefferson---Catholics, Protestants, and Jews....and by the way , Hindus and Buddhists....live in this Great Country in Harmony....not so the Muslims. Fuck them.

So nothing in the past 200 years or so?

Don't you bigots ever get tired of shitting your pants in public?

It's like a pathological compulsion to show everyone what a quivering mass of fear you are. What the hell IS that?!?
A desperate, even pathological need, for affirmation. I'm scared to death, and you should be too they say (since it makes me feel better). Fear is what makes them who they are.

Why would such a thing be required? Did Muhammad have a child-bride in the past 200 years? Nope, but you can't stop talking about it.

And as I said, so the point does not get lost here, if we only discussed forced conversions and torture by the Christians, we would be as blind as the OP...

Forced conversion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christian Persecution of Witches - Bad News About Christianity

And you having to ask about either is very telling, of just how profoundly ignorant you are. That explains a great deal.

I didn't ask because I didn't know. I asked because I knew that you would provide examples that occurred hundreds of years ago trying to convince people that it happened yesterday.

Thanks. You make things easier because you can be fooled.

Why would such a thing be required? Did Muhammad have a child-bride in the past 200 years? Nope, but you can't stop talking about it.

And as I said, so the point does not get lost here, if we only discussed forced conversions and torture by the Christians, we would be as blind as the OP...

You were asked for example and provided examples from 200 or more years ago. Seems you can't find anything today where what you said is being done but want it to appear as if it is.

Forum List

Back