In case you needed more proof that the radical right are mentally unstable

When you dismiss opposing viewpoints as a "terrifying argument" it diminishes your claim of being fair and balanced but then again the left wing editorials make no claim of being either fair or balanced. I have no idea of who Brigid Kennedy is but I'm betting she is following a Media Matters script that is low on facts and big on outrage based on out of context stuff. If the post had any credibility it would be in the political forum instead of general discussion. Ho-hum.

A member of OAN has called for the execution of anybody who didn't vote for Trump..not kidding...OAN host calls for mass executions of those responsible for 'overthrowing' Trump

It's not difficult to find some outlier associated with any ideology, who will take absurd and insane positions, that nearly all others who adhere to that ideology will soundly repudiate.

I've never heard of this OAN, but if a member thereof really said what you say he said, then he does not speak for me, nor does he speak for the overwhelming vast majority of us in the right. To try to paint all of us, or even a significant portion thereof, with association to such a kook, is blatantly dishonest; but it is exactly what we all know to expect of you LIbtARdS.

Your side, however, really does, in the mainstream, support positions which are blatantly immoral, insane, and outright evil.

It is you on the left wrong who openly support homosexuality, transsexuality, and other sick, degenerate sexual perversions. Not quite openly, yet, but indirectly, you support pedophilia, in the form of allowing the agenda of the aforementioned perverts to be taught to young children in public schools and libraries.

It is your side that supports the cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day, in the form of abortion.

It is your side that openly gives aid, comfort and support to foreign criminals invading our country from across our southern border, exactly meeting the definition of treason as defined in the Constitution.

It is your side that supports the violent, destructive, subhuman criminal/terrorist pieces of shit rioting and looting and assaulting actual human beings under the banners of Antifa and Black LIES Matter.

Your side is in no position to cast aspersions on the sanity, ethics, or morality of my side.

Do something about the many huge beams in your own eyes, before you fuss about the mote that you think you see in ours.

A member of OAN has called for the execution of anybody who didn't vote for Trump..not kidding...OAN host calls for mass executions of those responsible for 'overthrowing' Trump
Please link the original clip. With context

This is what serves as MSM to Trump Humpers.

Mass executions! Jesus

Forum List

Back