In case you needed more proof that the radical right are mentally unstable

View attachment 505166

When will Biden be presenting the police officer who shot the unarmed female insurrectionist the medal of valor for his heroism under fire?

*****SMILE*****

:)

They're digging Limbaugh's up now.

1624579422597.png

It was a violent insurrection where people died, well at least one, and the police officer who was under fire deserves that medal of valor for his heroism in saving the lives of all those congresspersons from the unarmed female insurrectionist.

The president should honor him by presenting giving him the medal of valor on TV.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 505166

When will Biden be presenting the police officer who shot the unarmed female insurrectionist the medal of valor for his heroism under fire?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 505172

It was a violent insurrection where people died, well at least one, and the police officer who was under fire deserves that medal of valor for his heroism in saving the lives of all those congresspersons from the unarmed female insurrectionist.

The president should honor him by presenting giving him the medal of valor on TV.

*****SMILE*****

The top US general repeatedly pushed back on then-President Donald Trump's argument that the military should intervene violently in order to quell the civil unrest that erupted around the country last year. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley often found he was the lone voice of opposition to those demands during heated Oval Office discussions, according to excerpts of a new book, obtained by CNN, from Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender.

Titled "Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost," the book reveals new details about how Trump's language became increasingly violent during Oval Office meetings as protests in Seattle and Portland began to receive attention from cable new outlets. The President would highlight videos that showed law enforcement getting physical with protesters and tell his administration he wanted to see more of that behavior, the excerpts show.

"That's how you're supposed to handle these people," Trump told his top law enforcement and military officials, according to Bender. "Crack their skulls!"

Trump also told his team that he wanted the military to go in and "beat the f--k out" of the civil rights protesters, Bender writes.

"Just shoot them," Trump said on multiple occasions inside the Oval Office, according to the excerpts.

View attachment 505166

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 505172

*****SMILE*****

The top US general repeatedly pushed back on then-President Donald Trump's argument that the military should intervene violently in order to quell the civil unrest that erupted around the country last year. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley often found he was the lone voice of opposition to those demands during heated Oval Office discussions, according to excerpts of a new book, obtained by CNN, from Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender.

Titled "Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost," the book reveals new details about how Trump's language became increasingly violent during Oval Office meetings as protests in Seattle and Portland began to receive attention from cable new outlets. The President would highlight videos that showed law enforcement getting physical with protesters and tell his administration he wanted to see more of that behavior, the excerpts show.

"That's how you're supposed to handle these people," Trump told his top law enforcement and military officials, according to Bender. "Crack their skulls!"

Trump also told his team that he wanted the military to go in and "beat the f--k out" of the civil rights protesters, Bender writes.

"Just shoot them," Trump said on multiple occasions inside the Oval Office, according to the excerpts.

1624581040564.png

You should have president Biden honor your heroes that protect congresspersons from certain death!

*****SMILE*****

We'll see if this jerk and what passes for an editorial staff at OAN has a job tomorrow.
Why wouldn't they?

The Trumpsters love this stuff. Remember, if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
thats what many lefties say about trumpers....they are so much alike.....
Nope. The two ends can be very similar in their behaviors, but not in that case. Trumpism is a holy war. Look at what they actually say. I do.

Trumpism is a different animal from the traditional counterproductive left/right paradigm. Hence, my reaction to it has been different.

We'll see if this jerk and what passes for an editorial staff at OAN has a job tomorrow.
Why wouldn't they?

The Trumpsters love this stuff. Remember, if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
There will have to be something done to cover their asses even if it's the classic 2am retraction. They know they are talking to crazy people with guns.
I guess we'll see. I'd be a little surprised. They may just bask in the "glory" for the sake of ratings.

Does "many" mean "all" in your tiny little world?
“Many” is pretty inclusive and non selective

Particularly since you insist on judging both sides entirely equal when that never occurs in Nature
No. Many and all are not the same in Normal World.

And I have never said the two sides are "equal". Ever.

Virtually everything you say about me is wrong or distorted.

I'm not like you. I can't get that to soak into your skull.

I have never said the two sides are "equal". Ever.
You have never said that one side is the primary cause of racial division in America, or told us which side that is

Maybe its because you hate trump and trump supporters so much that you have suspended your objectivity

I have never said the two sides are "equal". Ever.
You have never said that one side is the primary cause of racial division in America, or told us which side that is
Maybe its because you hate trump and trump supporters so much that you have suspended your objectivity
Maybe, maybe not. But I know that trying to discuss it with you would be pointless and very boring.

Why wouldn't they?

if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
thats what many lefties say about trumpers....they are so much alike.....
Nope. The two ends can be very similar in their behaviors, but not in that case. Trumpism is a holy war. Look at what they actually say. I do.

Trumpism is a different animal from the traditional counterproductive left/right paradigm. Hence, my reaction to it has been different.
thats your opinion mac....but there have been a few references in this forum of lefties here refering to trump followers as evil and satanic.....hence they are a lot alike as people....

I never called you a racist!
You called pretty much every trump supporter a racist

@@@@@

2. On the other hand, you have many white conservatives -- more than the Right would ever admit -- who are the standard, ignorant, knuckle-dragging, paranoid losers who still practice racism. Worse than those people are those who enable them by minimizing their number and importance, ignoring their behaviors, mocking anyone who points them out, absolutely refusing to hold them accountable for what they are.
mocking mentally impaired people is so sensitive, so democrat...so enlightened

First, we dont really know if Bender is lying or not

But who except a far left liberal freak describes looters as “civil rights protesters?”

Only CNN could sink that low

First, we dont really know if Bender is lying or not

But who except a far left liberal freak describes looters as “civil rights protesters?”

Only CNN could sink that low

Looting, arson and vandalism are against the law. Protest is not. Do you know the difference?

arson and vandalism are against the law. Protest is not. Do you know the difference?
When buildings are burning the “protest” has gone too far and the two become one in the same

arson and vandalism are against the law. Protest is not. Do you know the difference?
When buildings are burning the “protest” has gone too far and the two become one in the same

Looters, vandals and arsonists should be arrested.

Trump wants to crack heads or shoot protestors. Does that fit your religious or political beliefs?

Forum List

Back