What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case you needed more proof that the radical right are mentally unstable

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
1624571389553.png

Is he calling for the use of F-15's and nukes like Biden?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Prof.Lunaphiles

Platinum Member
Reaction score
One America News' Pearson Sharp made a broad and terrifying argument in a segment that first aired Tuesday night, falsely asserting that "hundreds of thousands" of Americans were involved in a "coup" against former President Donald Trump. Those who worked to overthrow Trump, Sharp went on, should be dealt with — permanently.
Gee whiz, I never heard any Democrat say anything violent

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We'll see if this jerk and what passes for an editorial staff at OAN has a job tomorrow.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
B

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We'll see if this jerk and what passes for an editorial staff at OAN has a job tomorrow.
I don't know, judging by some of these comments he probably will have his own cult pretty soon.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't know, judging by some of these comments he probably will have his own cult pretty soon.
Not a cult, that is you guys and Global Warming, err i mean Climate Change, but what will happen, is 1/2 the country getting so pissed off, being pissed on by you worthless progressive slaves, that they will go to war with you all....Dumbasses like you never learn...

deannalw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know a member of the radical left who during a speech in front of a bunch of kids starting talking about how luxurious his leg hairs were and how kids liked to rub his legs. That sounds pretty unstable to me.

I put a smilie emojie, but it's funny in a scary, creepy kind of way.

I'm not sure what would happen if I saw him letting my kids stroke his fricken leg hairs, but I'm pretty sure they'd have to launch a search to find all his body parts.

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trumpsters love this stuff. Remember, if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
And according to you if someone is a trumpster that makes them a knuckle-dragging racist

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't they?

The Trumpsters love this stuff. Remember, if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
1624573858847.png

On the other hand if you're an unarmed female protestor at the Capitol it makes you an violent terrorist insurrectionist who needs to be nuked by the Biden administration.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never called you a racist!
You called pretty much every trump supporter a racist

@@@@@

2. On the other hand, you have many white conservatives -- more than the Right would ever admit -- who are the standard, ignorant, knuckle-dragging, paranoid losers who still practice racism. Worse than those people are those who enable them by minimizing their number and importance, ignoring their behaviors, mocking anyone who points them out, absolutely refusing to hold them accountable for what they are.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List