In case you needed more proof that the radical right are mentally unstable

I never called you a racist!
You called pretty much every trump supporter a racist

@@@@@

2. On the other hand, you have many white conservatives -- more than the Right would ever admit -- who are the standard, ignorant, knuckle-dragging, paranoid losers who still practice racism. Worse than those people are those who enable them by minimizing their number and importance, ignoring their behaviors, mocking anyone who points them out, absolutely refusing to hold them accountable for what they are.
ZOOM, right over his head. What a great line, too.

Anyway, yes. Do you know what "many" means?

Does "many" mean "all" in your tiny little world?

And again, this is why I don't bother.

I'm not sure who this reporter is, however it is a really stupid thing to say, even if he is joking it is stupid.

We'll see if this jerk and what passes for an editorial staff at OAN has a job tomorrow.
Why wouldn't they?

The Trumpsters love this stuff. Remember, if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
There will have to be something done to cover their asses even if it's the classic 2am retraction. They know they are talking to crazy people with guns.

We'll see if this jerk and what passes for an editorial staff at OAN has a job tomorrow.
Why wouldn't they?

The Trumpsters love this stuff. Remember, if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
if you're not a Trumpster, you're evil and Satanic 'n stuff.
thats what many lefties say about trumpers....they are so much alike.....

I don't know, judging by some of these comments he probably will have his own cult pretty soon.
Not a cult, that is you guys and Global Warming, err i mean Climate Change, but what will happen, is 1/2 the country getting so pissed off, being pissed on by you worthless progressive slaves, that they will go to war with you all....Dumbasses like you never learn...
Bring it bitch. Less talk more action. Pick up arms and get going or shut the fuck up.

Does "many" mean "all" in your tiny little world?
“Many” is pretty inclusive and non selective

Particularly since you insist on judging both sides entirely equal when that never occurs in Nature

1624578508346.png

When will Biden be presenting the police officer who shot the unarmed female insurrectionist the medal of valor for his heroism under fire?

*****SMILE*****

:)

A member of OAN has called for the execution of anybody who didn't vote for Trump..not kidding..
And of course you are simply lying again, as usual.

You're a low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Think about it..

Forum List

Back