In CA, Newsom to pay unpaid rent for illegals and others.

I was more or less put up in an apartment of sorts while may identity was stolen, and I was cut off from all access to my money, and I didn't know who was paying the rent or if the rent was being paid.

Too much heroin going on, and thank God I was able to skip out on the "deal" ...

Damned cops, it turns out, were trying to pull an unofficial and secret probation / parole gig on me on suspicion without a conviction.

Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?
In the US we like to help people who are having a hard time..
Hard time caused by overreaching government
Solution ? More government

Rinse repeat

At the end of the day the residents of California will still pay for that free rent, even the ones who didn't take advantage of it, one way or another.

Nothing free is actually free.

Unlike in the right wing utopia where it's dog eat dog and everybody for themselves..
Now you are describing china where they have ZERO compassion for individuals

But for bleeding heart libs in America we can never show enough compassion no matter how much free stuff we give away

And thats not good either

Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?
Hard time caused by overreaching government
Solution ? More government

Rinse repeat
Then don't take any help.

Exactly, bet wealthy property owners in California are not bitching about this. The only ones who are probably living in trailer parks in red states.

Why should they bitch? In the OP it says right there they're going to pay all this rent back from the money they got from taxpayers all across the country. It's not the citizens of California that are taking the hit, it's the entire country that has to pay for their irresponsible actions, just like we said we would when the commies passed the last 2 trillion dollar Pork Bill.

Unlike in the right wing utopia where it's dog eat dog and everybody for themselves..
Now you are describing china where they have ZERO compassion for individuals

But for bleeding heart libs in America we can never show enough compassion no matter how much free stuff we give away

And thats not good either
approve_jesus.gif

Exactly, bet wealthy property owners in California are not bitching about this. The only ones who are probably living in trailer parks in red states.

Why should they bitch? In the OP it says right there they're going to pay all this rent back from the money they got from taxpayers all across the country. It's not the citizens of California that are taking the hit, it's the entire country that has to pay for their irresponsible actions, just like we said we would when the commies passed the last 2 trillion dollar Pork Bill.
If we can help out rich people and wealthy corporations we can help out the middle class and the poor.

Yay more free stuff.

Some of us do. Some do not.

Yay more free stuff.

'going to work'?..guess that means you were one of the lucky ones who didn't lose their job this past year and not having to worry about being thrown out into the street because of it.
Con-servatives have a philosophy of "Screw you, I got mine."

The good thing about being a conservative is that you don't have to have empathy...in fact, cruelty is a badge of honor...

That way when the implications of your policies usually end up with hurting the majority of people -- you can say "so what" -- and then whine about the Libs when they to try to fix your fucked up policies

Forum List

Back