In CA, Newsom to pay unpaid rent for illegals and others.

Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?
I guess the pandemic is a hoax for the right wing? Some on the left believe eminent domain applies since it was public policy.
The left are retards tbh.
Why? For being legal to our own laws.

The stimulus cash that was sent to states was for rent payment since the feds put the moratorium on evictions. Now if they could just pay off my student loan....

It is a win-win situation since the landlords get the dough and the tenet gets a break from the pandemic economic depression.
Exactly, bet wealthy property owners in California are not bitching about this. The only ones who are probably living in trailer parks in red states.

I live in Texas and I paid cash for my home.
To the tune of 400k when we purchased it.
So what do I get for being responsible?

It is a win-win situation since the landlords get the dough and the tenet gets a break from the pandemic economic depression.
Exactly, bet wealthy property owners in California are not bitching about this. The only ones who are probably living in trailer parks in red states.

PMLzssS.gif

You get to be thankful your not one of the millions who have to rent..

I wanted to show my status in life so I bought the trailer park to live in a trailer.

You get to be thankful your not one of the millions who have to rent..

So you're one of those who are not responsible.
The Wife and I purchased our first home in 89 and paid it off in 14 years. We made 30k off the sell.
We then bought and paid for a 350k weekend place in the Texas hill country on the S Llano river and then sold it for 480k a year later.
You obviously have no clue how to manage money.

Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?
In the US we like to help people who are having a hard time..
in the US or California?....

Yay more free stuff.

Unlike in the right wing utopia where it's dog eat dog and everybody for themselves..
That's exactly how it SHOULD be.

Yay more free stuff.

Unlike in the right wing utopia where it's dog eat dog and everybody for themselves..
America has always been the Land of Opportunity, Ben. Not because we gave people things for free but because we gave them the ability to better themselves through hard work and innovation. What California is doing isn't going to do those people a favor long term because it's simply going to make them dependent on government for hand outs instead of figuring out a way to make themselves successful!

and we federal taxpayers get stuck with the bill for the bribes here. There was no reason for closing the economy or not being able to pay your own rent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back