What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In CA, Newsom to pay unpaid rent for illegals and others.

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

Democrats are the best thing that's ever happened to the USA. One big land of honey.

If I'm a decent, hard-working, honest citizen of California I'd be pretty pissed. Why do I miss out by living my life responsibly by going to work, saving, paying my bills and not having debt?
In the US we like to help people who are having a hard time..

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

That's nice, but all it does is incentivise irresponsible living and piss off anyone that's lived their lives right.

If they can't afford their rent then they shouldn't be living beyond their means, but as usual it's fine someone else will pick up the tab,

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

Unlike in the right wing utopia where it's dog eat dog and everybody for themselves..

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

Unlike in the right wing utopia where it's dog eat dog and everybody for themselves..
At least that's fair.

Or fairer.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

That's nice, but all it does is incentivise irresponsible living and piss off anyone that's lived their lives right.

If they can't afford their rent then they shouldn't be living beyond their means, but as usual it's fine someone else will pick up the tab,
It's past rent not future rent and it's an attempt to keep additional thousands from becoming part of the homeless population.

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

It's past rent not future rent and it's an attempt to keep additional thousands from becoming part of the homeless population.
You don't get it, do you?

Try and think even one step beyond how good it sounds on the surface.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

'going to work'?..guess that means you were one of the lucky ones who didn't lose their job this past year and not having to worry about being thrown out into the street because of it.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

It sounds great to help people when in need.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

I see, you would pass by an old lady trying to change her tire because if you stopped to help that would make her dependent upon you for the rest of her life?

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

Again, it's past rent that's being paid not future rent, people will still have to find a way to pay next months rent..

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

I guess the pandemic is a hoax for the right wing? Some on the left believe eminent domain applies since it was public policy.

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yay more free stuff.

I guess the pandemic is a hoax for the right wing? Some on the left believe eminent domain applies since it was public policy.
The left are retards tbh.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List