Imagine If A Cable Host Asked Trump "Who Was At The Last Supper" ? How Would He Answer?

Trump is old enough to remember meeting Christ before the dinner...but he had a harlot to marry..so he didn't attend the supper..
i was right? wasn't God sitting to the right of Jesus? or was that john Lennon.
At first it was Yoko, but she was more annoyance than God could handle..
i think both John and Yoko showed up at the last supper, then 10 of the apostles had a vote and made Yoko leave in fear that she would start singing.

:banana: :eusa_doh: :dunno: Now that would be funny being Trump claims time to time of his knowledge of whatever his beliefs are, right? and to this day, does anyone know what religion The Donald is?
Now, can u just imagine if a time came where some cable/news host asked Donald if he could name all 12/13 Saints that were at the last supper?
How do u think he would answer?
Something like......Donald: Uhm, yah, The Last Supper, lets see,, I believe God and Mary sat next to Jesus, and was it Saint Nicolas who sat next to God? and lets see, oh yah, Saint Patrick, and, uhh, Saint Ivana, and,,,uhh,,Saint Jonas Priest? and lets see, who else, oh yah, "Saint Valentines" oh yah, he was a really nice guy despite his small hands.
:laugh2::laugh:

Why does this guy keep trying to talk about the Bible, when he so clearly has never read it, or apparently even heard anyone talk about it?

Because you can fool some of the people all of the time. That finger that Trump habitually sticks in the air while he's giving his speeches?

That is his finger in the wind, constantly searching for another special interest to pander to.

Trump is old enough to remember meeting Christ before the dinner...but he had a harlot to marry..so he didn't attend the supper..
i think both John and Yoko showed up at the last supper, then 10 of the apostles had a vote and made Yoko leave in fear that she would start singing.
That's enough to clear a room when she starts her Asian yodeling...

if Moochelle had showed up, Pete would of ordered the gaurds to take her away and relocate her to the lions chamber for dinner

if Moochelle had showed up, Pete would of ordered the gaurds to take her away and relocate her to the lions chamber for dinner
Only if she was a Christian...

There was at least two Corinthians.
Imagine asking this of Hillary? God, and we thought she was already having brain farts. for all she knows, Saint Vince Foster was one of them.

She would be too busy asking Jesus to turn Whitewater into wine. lol
Hillary: uhm, who was ate the last supper? uhm, lets see, Saint John? Paul? George? Ringo?, well, thats 4 so far, oh, and saint Wiley the Coyote? he was a saint, yes?

Trump says he's a Presbyterian and that's as valid as any other person making a religious claim. But somehow it only matters if it's a Republican. No one questions obama's faith, no matter how far he departs from biblical beliefs. But it's what the left does.

Trump says he's a Presbyterian and that's as valid as any other person making a religious claim. But somehow it only matters if it's a Republican. No one questions obama's faith, no matter how far he departs from biblical beliefs. But it's what the left does.
I wonder if Beelazebub has a devil put aside for Hillary

:banana: :eusa_doh: :dunno: Now that would be funny being Trump claims time to time of his knowledge of whatever his beliefs are, right? and to this day, does anyone know what religion The Donald is?
Now, can u just imagine if a time came where some cable/news host asked Donald if he could name all 12/13 Saints that were at the last supper?
Something like......Donald: Uhm, yah, The Last Supper, lets see,, I believe God and Mary sat next to Jesus, and was it Saint Nicolas who sat next to God? and lets see, oh yah, Saint Patrick, and, uhh, Saint Ivana, and,,,uhh,,Saint Jonas Priest? and lets see, who else, oh yah, "Saint Valentines" oh yah, he was a really nice guy despite his small hands.
He would probably name the 7 dwarfs.

Like edthecynic, Pogo, Asclepias, guno, ClosedCaption, JoeB13, rdean, NYCarbiner., rightwinger, ....

OOPS! There are far too many mental dwarfs around here.

Ask "what are the 10 commandments ..?" Most Christians can't answer this question even thou they want them posted in schools .

How many fucking LIBs would know asshole?
Like fucking none!

Forum List

Back