Imagine If A Cable Host Asked Trump "Who Was At The Last Supper" ? How Would He Answer?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :eusa_doh: :dunno: Now that would be funny being Trump claims time to time of his knowledge of whatever his beliefs are, right? and to this day, does anyone know what religion The Donald is?
Now, can u just imagine if a time came where some cable/news host asked Donald if he could name all 12/13 Saints that were at the last supper?
How do u think he would answer?
Something like......Donald: Uhm, yah, The Last Supper, lets see,, I believe God and Mary sat next to Jesus, and was it Saint Nicolas who sat next to God? and lets see, oh yah, Saint Patrick, and, uhh, Saint Ivana, and,,,uhh,,Saint Jonas Priest? and lets see, who else, oh yah, "Saint Valentines" oh yah, he was a really nice guy despite his small hands.
:laugh2::laugh:

:banana: :eusa_doh: :dunno: Now that would be funny being Trump claims time to time of his knowledge of whatever his beliefs are, right? and to this day, does anyone know what religion The Donald is?
Now, can u just imagine if a time came where some cable/news host asked Donald if he could name all 12/13 Saints that were at the last supper?
Something like......Donald: Uhm, yah, The Last Supper, lets see,, I believe God and Mary sat next to Jesus, and was it Saint Nicolas who sat next to God? and lets see, oh yah, Saint Patrick, and, uhh, Saint Ivana, and,,,uhh,,Saint Jonas Priest? and lets see, who else, oh yah, "Saint Valentines" oh yah, he was a really nice guy despite his small hands.
In the grand scheme of the presidential campaign, does it matter?
No.....it doesn't..and nobody would care.

Why does this guy keep trying to talk about the Bible, when he so clearly has never read it, or apparently even heard anyone talk about it?

I love his attempt to quote his favorite Bible verse. "Eye for an eye". What a freaking joke. That's NOT what the Bible says. It's like Al Gore trying to cite the Bible and getting it completely backwards.

Looks like the anti-Trump addicts haven't heard enough irrelevant GOTCHA questions thrown at him, and want more.

More people who aren't interested in questions of substance. (yawn)

Looks like the anti-Trump addicts haven't heard enough irrelevant GOTCHA questions thrown at him, and want more.

I think the fact that he can't stop himself from saying stupid things and lying (and doing it really badly) is fairly relevant.

Asking "gotcha" questions like, "Hey. Explain those words that actually came out of your mouth."

"I'm not showing up to the debate."

What a whiny bitch.

He would probably name the 7 dwarfs.

Trump is old enough to remember meeting Christ before the dinner...but he had a harlot to marry..so he didn't attend the supper..

Forum List

Back