Imagine a world without the Democrats

Mental%2BHealth%2BCrisis%2Bof%2Bthe%2BDemocrat%2BParty.jpg

This from the party of stable geniuses who take over wildlife refuges :laughing0301:

People would smile at each other on the street. Everyone would get along. Violent crime would be virtually non-existent. The universities would be places for learning, not indoctrination. The media would tell the truth.

And you'd still be an idiot.
If there were no Democrats, people wouldn't insult each other.
Trump insults people all the time! His acolytes on Fox News insults people all the time! His minions insult people all the time!

And non-maskers threaten the health of the nation!

Listen to these libs....I don't want nothing to do with such an angry movement like they have become...they are fucking scary....
The whole Trumpian movement is based on grievance, division, suspicion, hate and self proclaimed victimhood. Is it any wonder the Trumpians are largely poorly educated, ignorant country bumpkins with an almost hermitlike world view? And is it any wonder they are a distinct and shrinking minority?

Last edited:
Listen to these libs....I don't want nothing to do with such an angry movement like they have become...they are fucking scary....
The whole Trumpian movement is based on grievance, division, suspicion, hate and self proclaimed victimhood. Is it any wonder the Trumpians are largely poorly educated, ignorant country bumpkins with an almost hermitlike Wild view? And is it any wonder they are a distinct and shrinking minority?
Thanks for making my point...you are so angry...what will you do if Trump wins in November?...you guys are acting like Nazis...I never thought I'd see the day that the left would align itself with the Military industrial complex and career politicians that can't be beat because of a rigged system....look at your candidate....47 years in office and you people are still not happy...but you think somehow the Finger will come through this time.....liberalism is a mental disorder.....

The whole Trumpian movement is based on grievance, division, suspicion, hate and self proclaimed victimhood. Is it any wonder the Trumpians are largely poorly educated, ignorant country bumpkins with an almost hermitlike Wild view? And is it any wonder they are a distinct and shrinking minority?

Trumpies, read this please. And then reread it. If you cannot read, please find someone to read it aloud for you.

Nature has selected Dems for extinction so in time they will all be gone. Thank God for evolution.

Actually, the inverse is true, if progress is not reversed, and when you have "beautiful, clean coal" Trump trying to do exactly that, and bug eyed, slobbering cultists like yourself cheering yourselves hoarse, then perhaps your scenario will come true.

People would smile at each other on the street. Everyone would get along. Violent crime would be virtually non-existent. The universities would be places for learning, not indoctrination. The media would tell the truth.
You have it totally wrong, but then you are a repuke so what can you do?

We won't hurt you, as long as you submit willingly.
That's what the Nazis told the Jewish women and children as they herded them into boxcars. And no I'm saying Democrats are Nazis, but they are sliding down the slippery slope that ends there.
The republicans are far more fascist than dems.

Trumpies, read this please. And then reread it. If you cannot read, please find someone to read it aloud for you.
Yep haters pure and simple.... :blahblah:

Tell us about the love club you mouth breathers are members of. Are Blacks, Gays, Latinos, Asians, Muslims, and those holding college degrees welcome?

Nature has selected Dems for extinction so in time they will all be gone. Thank God for evolution.

Actually, the inverse is true, if progress is not reversed, and when you have "beautiful, clean coal" Trump trying to do exactly that, and bug eyed, slobbering cultists like yourself cheering yourselves hoarse, then perhaps your scenario will come true.

^^^ why Democrats are a dying species.

The arc of history is long, but it always bends toward justice. Trumpians are on a slender reed consisting of racism hate and fear. Such myopic positions are, ultimately, unsustainable.

Lib please, in thousands of years of human history what has repeatedly happened to douchebags like the left who try to control everyone and everything...yes they get their damn heads lopped off hello!

Tell us about the love club you mouth breathers are members of. Are Blacks, Gays, Latinos, Asians, Muslims, and those holding college degrees welcome?
Of course...you don't see us tearing down statues and burning buildings and frothing at the mouth calling everyone a racist....all peaceful lovers of America are welcome in our club....how about your club?...I predict not....

Forum List

Back