Imagine a world without the Democrats

Nature has selected Dems for extinction so in time they will all be gone. Thank God for evolution.

Actually, the inverse is true, if progress is not reversed, and when you have "beautiful, clean coal" Trump trying to do exactly that, and bug eyed, slobbering cultists like yourself cheering yourselves hoarse, then perhaps your scenario will come true.

Think about what you just typed. You used an Oxymoron "Clean Coal". There is nothing clean about coal outside of a processing plant designed to make it into something else. It's time has passed.

Coal is recycled plants fool that's 'green'.

Snot is recycled body liquids but you don't see anyone pushing for more of that. You can't change the fact that Coal is dirty and not very efficient. And there are fewer and fewer coal plants still in existence in the US. There is a reason for that. But since your Orange Deity disagrees with almost every economist and scientist then he must be right. He's a fruitcake and anyone buying that lie is also a fruitcake.

Power plants are often equip with the ability to produce energy from different sources. Of course they try to use the most economically advantageous source. When the price of fuel dropped, thanks to fracking, many companies turned towards alternatives to coal, and that's why it hasn't been used for some time.

And the places around those Plants when they cut using Coal certainly smelled better and the Cancer rate went down. Coal is dirty from the time it's taken out of the ground until the time it's burned.

You say that the Plants can go back too using Coal AFTER they have been changed to NG? The whole coal feeding system is taken out and replaced with burners for NG which only requires piping instead of the coal plants conveyor belt system. Usually, a new NG plant is built and then they shut down all Coal Production and completely shut the plant down. I had a guarrenteed job at Holly Sugar. They were forced to change from Coal to NG. They took out all the conveyor belts and burning chambers and replaced them with the NG equipment. About 2 years later when the price of NG went up, Holly was offered the chance to go back to coal. AFter figuring in the cost of converting back (they sold their old stuff for scrap) and figuring in the cost of the scrubbers, Coal would have been more expensive that NG. Due to those factors, they shut the Plant down and it all but destroyed a community. The Community never got over it as there never has been replacement jobs. Since there were no need for Sugar Beets anymore, the farmers all had to change to other less profitable crops. Many Farmers didn't make it.

Sugar plants and energy are two different animals. Energy companies have a lot more capital to play with. Yes, costs to convert back and forth for retrofitting have to be considered, but if Creepy Joe gets in and drastically increases the price of alternative fuels, then people will go back to coal.

Once again, my noisy HUD neighbors are having their weekly party with about 20 guests including kids. They can afford to have these parties on HUD, but not afford a gas grill. The entire neighborhood smells like coal. Even if they could afford a large gas grill for their friends, they would probably still use coal because food tastes different depending on what source of fuel you use.

If coal was as toxic and dirty as you claim, why don't we outlaw BBQ charcoal? I mean.......it certainly must be doing severe harm to their health eating food under burning coals.

Wow, your Red Haring Slip is showing. In fact, you won an award.

View attachment 362767

Maybe I don't know as much as you do. After all, leftists are smarter than anybody, right? So tell me, how is coal so dirty when people use it to cook their food? That's all I want to know.

Nature has selected Dems for extinction so in time they will all be gone. Thank God for evolution.

Actually, the inverse is true, if progress is not reversed, and when you have "beautiful, clean coal" Trump trying to do exactly that, and bug eyed, slobbering cultists like yourself cheering yourselves hoarse, then perhaps your scenario will come true.

Think about what you just typed. You used an Oxymoron "Clean Coal". There is nothing clean about coal outside of a processing plant designed to make it into something else. It's time has passed.

Snot is recycled body liquids but you don't see anyone pushing for more of that. You can't change the fact that Coal is dirty and not very efficient. And there are fewer and fewer coal plants still in existence in the US. There is a reason for that. But since your Orange Deity disagrees with almost every economist and scientist then he must be right. He's a fruitcake and anyone buying that lie is also a fruitcake.

Power plants are often equip with the ability to produce energy from different sources. Of course they try to use the most economically advantageous source. When the price of fuel dropped, thanks to fracking, many companies turned towards alternatives to coal, and that's why it hasn't been used for some time.

And the places around those Plants when they cut using Coal certainly smelled better and the Cancer rate went down. Coal is dirty from the time it's taken out of the ground until the time it's burned.

You say that the Plants can go back too using Coal AFTER they have been changed to NG? The whole coal feeding system is taken out and replaced with burners for NG which only requires piping instead of the coal plants conveyor belt system. Usually, a new NG plant is built and then they shut down all Coal Production and completely shut the plant down. I had a guarrenteed job at Holly Sugar. They were forced to change from Coal to NG. They took out all the conveyor belts and burning chambers and replaced them with the NG equipment. About 2 years later when the price of NG went up, Holly was offered the chance to go back to coal. AFter figuring in the cost of converting back (they sold their old stuff for scrap) and figuring in the cost of the scrubbers, Coal would have been more expensive that NG. Due to those factors, they shut the Plant down and it all but destroyed a community. The Community never got over it as there never has been replacement jobs. Since there were no need for Sugar Beets anymore, the farmers all had to change to other less profitable crops. Many Farmers didn't make it.

Sugar plants and energy are two different animals. Energy companies have a lot more capital to play with. Yes, costs to convert back and forth for retrofitting have to be considered, but if Creepy Joe gets in and drastically increases the price of alternative fuels, then people will go back to coal.

Once again, my noisy HUD neighbors are having their weekly party with about 20 guests including kids. They can afford to have these parties on HUD, but not afford a gas grill. The entire neighborhood smells like coal. Even if they could afford a large gas grill for their friends, they would probably still use coal because food tastes different depending on what source of fuel you use.

If coal was as toxic and dirty as you claim, why don't we outlaw BBQ charcoal? I mean.......it certainly must be doing severe harm to their health eating food under burning coals.

View attachment 362767

Maybe I don't know as much as you do. After all, leftists are smarter than anybody, right? So tell me, how is coal so dirty when people use it to cook their food? That's all I want to know.

A BBQ is almost nothing in pollution as compared to your heating in the Winter on Coal. And that gets dwarfed by a major Plant using coal to power it's boilers and such. Around here, normally, we own both a Bricket Grill AND a Gas Grill. Which one gets use the most? The Gas grill. Not because the food tastes better (trust me, nothing beets a Bricket powered Grill for a Steak) but for convenience. There will almost always be a need for Coal but not at the levels it was once at. The Powerplant would burn more coal than 6 counties of Home cooking stoves and BBQ grills easily.

And, yes, I am smarter (very obvious fact). But I am not trying to cover for Rump making a promise he should have never made.

People would smile at each other on the street. Everyone would get along. Violent crime would be virtually non-existent. The universities would be places for learning, not indoctrination. The media would tell the truth.
You left out:
  • I could leave my door unlocked at night.
  • I wouldn't have to worry about vandalism of my car and property.
  • Food would taste better.
  • Women would look better.
  • Children would be better behaved.
  • The national IQ would go up 30 points.
1-adam-and-eve-in-the-garden-2.png

1-garden-of-eden.jpg

The left hate oil, gas, and coal because corporations make profits mining it. If the government owned all the profits like in other left wing countries the left would mine the crap out of it.

The left hate oil, gas, and coal because corporations make profits mining it. If the government owned all the profits like in other left wing countries the left would mine the crap out of it.

Yah, because you say so. Therefore it must be true, right?

A BBQ is almost nothing in pollution as compared to your heating in the Winter on Coal.

Now we are getting somewhere. And your low cost alternative energy source to replace coal? Oh wait, you don't have one. :itsok:

Funny, not one jule of electric power around here is coal generated now and hasn't been for decades. We have Hydroelectric, Solar, Wind and NG. And we are one of the major resources for Coal but we export almost all of it. Coal helped to establish this area but the Coal days are gone. It's been replaced by Solar, Wind and NG and even Hydro power. I can tell that other parts of the country have followed suit just by the number of Coal Trains that are put together not 1/2 mile from here. It used to be that the Coal Trains (105 cars) would be parked in a very large station and go out one or two every hour. Today, they have to hold the cars until they get 105 cars in the yard. It will take about a week.

Meanwhile, we have NG to burn and export. It sucks to be you covering for your Orange Deity making a promise that can't be kept.

View attachment 362767

A BBQ is almost nothing in pollution as compared to your heating in the Winter on Coal. And that gets dwarfed by a major Plant using coal to power it's boilers and such. Around here, normally, we own both a Bricket Grill AND a Gas Grill. Which one gets use the most? The Gas grill. Not because the food tastes better (trust me, nothing beets a Bricket powered Grill for a Steak) but for convenience. There will almost always be a need for Coal but not at the levels it was once at. The Powerplant would burn more coal than 6 counties of Home cooking stoves and BBQ grills easily.

And, yes, I am smarter (very obvious fact). But I am not trying to cover for Rump making a promise he should have never made.

Living in a very diverse community, I can tell you many blacks use charcoal for BBQ's. They like the flavor of coal. Coal has been in use for heating and cooking for generations. In fact, my home still has a coal chute. At one time, everybody burned coal to keep their house warm. It was much less refined than today, and of course, those home systems had no efficiency. They didn't even have insulation or good windows back then, so it took tons of coal to provide sufficient heat for the house.

So coal is not as dirty or toxic as you originally claimed. If it was, we would have ended the planet by now, and health officials would be warning the public about the dangers of cooking with coal.

Thanks to fracking (another thing the left is against) coal is no longer cost efficient. That could change with the election of Democrats this fall. If Biden and such end fracking, we will by paying well over $5.00 per gallon for gasoline. If energy companies cannot go back to coal because of EPA regulations, our home and business energy bills will skyrocket as well.

Yah, because you say so. Therefore it must be true, right?

Your problem is you are ignorant and poorly informed. One of the top Dem leaders in the house is on public record, during a House hearing, captured on video, threatening to "socialize" all the oil companies and have government take over all those companies. Come here idiot... :itsok:

Forum List

Back