I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?

Remember when "conservatives" gave a flying fuck about law & order?

That was before they subsumed themselves into a pathetic loser cult.

great piece:

Steve Bannon excoriated Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and former Special Counsel John Durham after the latter testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

Republicans had long-anticipated Durham’s testimony after he spent more than three years probing the origins of the Department of Justice’s investigation into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. Republicans have touted Durham’s final report as evidence that the origins of the probe were part of a deep state plot against Trump.

Even still, some conservatives are frustrated by the fact that Durham did not uncover widespread efforts to bring down Trump. Durham secured only one guilty plea – from a former FBI agent for altering an email on a warrant application – and he brought two other cases to trial, both of which resulted in acquittals.

During Thursday’s War Room, Bannon laced into Jordan, the chair of the House Judiciary Committee.

“I mean, yesterday, Jordan was pathetic,” Bannon said. Did he try to St. Durham? Did he try to make Durham St. Durham?”

great piece:

Steve Bannon excoriated Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and former Special Counsel John Durham after the latter testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

Republicans had long-anticipated Durham’s testimony after he spent more than three years probing the origins of the Department of Justice’s investigation into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. Republicans have touted Durham’s final report as evidence that the origins of the probe were part of a deep state plot against Trump.

Even still, some conservatives are frustrated by the fact that Durham did not uncover widespread efforts to bring down Trump. Durham secured only one guilty plea – from a former FBI agent for altering an email on a warrant application – and he brought two other cases to trial, both of which resulted in acquittals.

During Thursday’s War Room, Bannon laced into Jordan, the chair of the House Judiciary Committee.

“I mean, yesterday, Jordan was pathetic,” Bannon said. Did he try to St. Durham? Did he try to make Durham St. Durham?”

Steve Bannon ? ROTFLMBO 😂

Another disgruntled Trump reject who got nervous when the pressure was on.

You are all in favour of the FBI when the government was sending them out after leftist demonstrators.

No idea what you're talking about. The FBI doesn't go out and deal with any demonstrators. Stop making up my positions, you suck at it, racist

Now that Republicans are incapable of winning general elections, you want to be able to do anything necessary to ensure the Democrats are not elected, even if it means lying cheating, and stealing.

I’ve never seen a bunch of people, so determined to destroy their own country as the MAGA Cult Republicans.

You're basing it too much on accusing me of having the reverse of your own racist views with nothing to do with anything I ever said because again it's all just your imagination that everyone else is as cracked as you are

No idea what you're talking about. The FBI doesn't go out and deal with any demonstrators. Stop making up my positions, you suck at it, racist

You're basing it too much on accusing me of having the reverse of your own racist views with nothing to do with anything I ever said because again it's all just your imagination that everyone else is as cracked as you are

“You”, is a general term. Do you think way too much of yourself when you claim I’m responding to you personally.

I noticed that you have done absolutely nothing to refute anything that I have posted and going straight to calling me names so there’s that

Unless you have some actual content to discuss, I won’t bother responding to any more of your posts.

“You”, is a general term. Do you think way too much of yourself when you claim I’m responding to you personally.

I noticed that you have done absolutely nothing to refute anything that I have posted and going straight to calling me names so there’s that

Unless you have some actual content to discuss, I won’t bother responding to any more of your posts.

Bam, thank you so much! And your not responding will still provide your normal amount of content, none!

You see Democrats on this site all the time calling blacks who don't believe what your white ass tells them to Uncle Toms and the best defense you can say is you're silent. Your silence to overt Democrat racism makes you a racist right there. Deal with it, racist
Below is an example of racism within the GOP that even senior GOP officials condemned. If you were silent to overt GOP racism, that makes you a racist right there. If you were not silent please link to your USMB post or other evidence where you condemned this GOP racism.

Conspiracy theories and racist memes: How a dozen Texas GOP county chairs caused turmoil within the party

On Friday morning, Texas’ top Republican officials, including Gov. Greg Abbott, had condemned four GOP chairs for proliferating conspiracy theories on Facebook.​

You see Democrats on this site all the time calling blacks who don't believe what your white ass tells them to Uncle Toms and the best defense you can say is you're silent. Your silence to overt Democrat racism makes you a racist right there. Deal with it, racist

With Republicans, every accusation is a confession. You are obsessed with calling everyone on this site who disagrees with your right wing policies, a racist. “All Democrats are racist” is YOU projecting Republican racism onto Democrats.

Just like Donald Trump, calling the Biden family, the “Biden crime family”, is his admission to taking bribes and selling out the country. He did it so of course, Biden is doing it too.

You’re like Azog or Lisa calling everybody on this board an “antisemite” while continuing to vote Republican.

Below is an example of racism within the GOP that even senior GOP officials condemned. If you were silent to overt GOP racism, that makes you a racist right there. If you were not silent please link to your USMB post or other evidence where you condemned this GOP racism.

Conspiracy theories and racist memes: How a dozen Texas GOP county chairs caused turmoil within the party

On Friday morning, Texas’ top Republican officials, including Gov. Greg Abbott, had condemned four GOP chairs for proliferating conspiracy theories on Facebook.​

Racist memes are certainly your thing, I'm sure you're all over that. Just like if a black doesn't parrot what you tell them to say you start with calling them Uncle Tom, then you get rude, white racist boy

With Republicans, every accusation is a confession. You are obsessed with calling everyone on this site who disagrees with your right wing policies, a racist. “All Democrats are racist” is YOU projecting Republican racism onto Democrats.

Just like Donald Trump, calling the Biden family, the “Biden crime family”, is his admission to taking bribes and selling out the country. He did it so of course, Biden is doing it too.

You’re like Azog or Lisa calling everybody on this board an “antisemite” while continuing to vote Republican.

You said you were going to ignore me, stupid racist bitch. I am in favor of that, you'll provide the same about of content (zero) but far more efficiently

J6 Reichstag Fire is a perfect example of the corruption of our government
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :spinner: :laugh2: :cuckoo:

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

LOL, and Aldo Raine has no content again, so you take it from Trump because he has what you don't, a brain. You're also a racist

Aldo Raine has no brain, no dick, no manhood again, so you take your content from Donald Trump because he has content and you don't, LOL

Seriously take your meds. You suck at reality
irony.jpg

Racist memes are certainly your thing, I'm sure you're all over that. Just like if a black doesn't parrot what you tell them to say you start with calling them Uncle Tom, then you get rude, white racist boy
I guess reality is NOT your thing. I give you a concrete example and you respond with some fantasy you have. I know it is fantasy because I never called anyone an Uncle Tom. BTW, it is rude to accuse someone of something they are not, unless you can offer some evidence.

Forum List

Back