I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

Awwww, is the traitor filth upset about being called out on his antisemitism?

Good.

"Globalist" has a long history of being used as an antisemitic slur. And those using it know that.

My wife is Jewish, both my sons were bar mitzva, each of their rabbis asked me to consider converting; I have the Zohar on the bookshelf, with Vol 1 on my nightstand and I have Chabad in my daily inbox.

Accordingly, I apologize for calling you a "fucking moron", it's unkind to morons.

There is zero point in your post, just innuendo. I know you hate Southern Democrats. Makes me wonder why you joined their party. It was your racism, wasn't it?
I was correct, you can offer no evidence that I'm a racist.

Do you think lesbians aren't female?
You managed to miss the point entirely.

The question is why should we ban transgender females (born males) from locker rooms? Is it because they might be sexually attracted to the women there? If so, should we also ban lesbians from using the woman's locker rooms because they might be sexually attracted to the women there?

The question is why should we ban transgender females (born males) from locker rooms? Is it because they might be sexually attracted to the women there? If so, should we also ban lesbians from using the woman's locker rooms because they might be sexually attracted to the women there?

Shock.

the official informant complaint was at last given to the committee on the request of Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) after he threatened to hold FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress. The form, filed after an interview with the informant on June 30th, 2020, reveals that the payment came from an executive with Burisma Holdings, the shady Ukrainian energy company that infamously hired Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, for a position on the board.

The informant involved is a “highly credible” source who had been used for numerous other FBI investigations dating back to the Obama Administration. The informant also said that such complaints about Biden’s involvement in the bribery scheme had been made to the bureau twice before prior to the filing of the 1023 form.

Most of the people in the FBI do a great job. We have to gut the leftist leadership and replace them with real Americans who are on our side

You are all in favour of the FBI when the government was sending them out after leftist demonstrators.

Now that Republicans are incapable of winning general elections, you want to be able to do anything necessary to ensure the Democrats are not elected, even if it means lying cheating, and stealing.

I’ve never seen a bunch of people, so determined to destroy their own country as the MAGA Cult Republicans.

Shock.

Yes, we we do understand that your outrage is the point. It has no basis, in fact, or in practice, but that hasn’t stopped you so far.

This is a very valid point. I joined a local swim club when I lived in Toronto, which was mostly gay swimmers. “Gay positive” straight people were welcomed.

I had a friend ask me if I was uncomfortable in the locker room with lesbians. My answer was “No”. She would not have joined this club because this was an issue for her.

This is actually a much bigger issue for women than worrying about the 100,000 or less trans athletes in all of the United States of America. Few, if any of whom are having dressing room issues.

The Founders intended us to have "a republic if you can keep it" as Benjamin Franklin once quoted. We had a government intended to be of the people, by the people, for the people, i.e. a government that derives its power from the people and exists only to serve the people.

But once we allowed the government to be weaponized against the people, granted it dictatorial powers separate from social contract, we have allowed it to drift further and further closer to totalitarianism.

It considers all resource its own and decides what the people will be able to have and keep.

It considers itself all powerful to make whatever laws and rules and regulations with force of law it chooses to make and the people have little or no say about it.

It exists to serve itself, increase itself, insulate itself in a way that the people have less and less voice, less say, less influence, less power and gives itself authority to investigate, prosecute, punish, silence any who would dare challenge it.

And now that we have allowed the government to change the processes and safeguards of voter registration and voting to favor cheating and manipulation, we are fast losing the last protection we the people had and we are far closer to a totalitarian government than most of us would have thought possible even a decade ago.

The FBI, IRS, EPA, ATF and other government agencies have become the enforcement arms of a government that serves itself and not the people.
Hmmmm... Could it be that the government is still the people, but the people are now corrupt, and therefore have since turned the people's government corrupt ??? Think about how long the soft brainwashing was being slowly groomed and introduced to the new generations.... Now think about how it has affected government now.. See the correlations in it all ???

So the question is how to rehabilitate SOCIETY that has almost gone completely corrupt and rogue, and therefore has infiltrated out most cherished institution making it quake at it's very foundation ?

Do we actually need a dictator that aligns with the old value's, standards, and beliefs that made us one of the great and yet humble nation's that we once were now ? Do we need a xi like China has or a Putin like Russia has if we continue to fall ??? I hope not, but the set up of that very thing might be on it's way if this nation doesn't turn back to it's senses before it's to late. Why do we think that those nation's have dictator's ? Was it because of some of these same issue's faced by our nation now ?? People better wake their dumb aces up.

Hmmmm... Could it be that the government is still the people, but the people are now corrupt, and therefore have since turned the people's government corrupt ??? Think about how long the soft brainwashing was being slowly groomed and introduced to the new generations.... Now think about how it has affected government now.. See the correlations in it all ???

So the question is how to rehabilitate SOCIETY that has almost gone completely corrupt and rogue, and therefore has infiltrated out most cherished institution making it quake at it's very foundation ?

Do we actually need a dictator that aligns with the old value's, standards, and beliefs that made us one of the great and yet humble nation's that we once were now ? Do we need a xi like China has or a Putin like Russia has if we continue to fall ??? I hope not, but the set up of that very thing might be on it's way if this nation doesn't turn back to it's senses before it's to late. Why do we think that those nation's have dictator's ? Was it because of some of these same issue's faced by our nation now ?? People better wake their dumb aces up.
Thought provoking post. It has long been said that the people get the government they deserve. But I do question that concept.

The cultural revolution of the 1960's and 70's was the first time in our history, maybe anybody's history, that a generation rejected the values and traditions of the previous one.

That rebellion passed and most of those people went on to be responsible adults but they still rejected much of our historical values and traditions as a people. They were changed and embraced a bit of what we would describe now as the 'snowflake' mentality, i.e. a fantasy vision of some sort of noble utopia that they decided their parents had lost sight of.

So many of them went into fields where they could make a difference in society, i.e. government, education, media, entertainment, scientific institutions, large corporations, religious organizations. At first the changes were subtle because these were honest 'progressives' content to influence but not rule. But over time they mentored others of like mind until they were a majority in all these places and the power began changing them in more sinister ways. They counted it as righteous to begin demanding that everybody see the world and their beliefs as they did and working to remove any who disagreed with them.

How they became so radicalized over the years I am not certain whether that just happened or it was purposely engineered by some unseen agenda or purpose. But radicalized they became until we arrive at the insanity we have now.

And because they control our government, institutions of learning and policy and, most importantly, the message that most of the people are allowed to see, the rest of us not caught up in that are less and less empowered to resist it.

As a result we are moving ever closer to totalitarianism that we might have ever thought possible in a country like America. The militarization of the FBI etc. is a glaring symptom of that.

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?
Bless The Nursery, and those whovride upon her.

You got any citations?

Something to anchor this StreamofBullshit to something remotely real?

roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

FOUR MORE YEARS! - Beagle, shouting himself hoarse in Nov. 2020...

Disagree because your side hasn't proved that in any court of law yet, and it won't be proven because it was a lie and narrative created by the Democrat's just like Hillary's campaign created the false accusations against a sitting president for a corrupt cabal that she was a part of according to Durhams report.
Follow up

Disagree because your side hasn't proved that in any court of law yet, and it won't be proven because it was a lie and narrative created by the Democrat's just like Hillary's campaign created the false accusations against a sitting president for a corrupt cabal that she was a part of according to Durhams report.
Not that you feel like an idiot, or anything.

But you really ought to.

Forum List

Back