I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

Point to PROVEN THREAT. Not one of the made up threats created by the poor "victim".
“It is too bad that your mother is an ugly communist whore,” said the hand-scrawled note, which the family read just after Christmas. “If she doesn’t quit or resign before the end of the year, we will kill her, but first, we will kill you!”

“It is too bad that your mother is an ugly communist whore,” said the hand-scrawled note, which the family read just after Christmas. “If she doesn’t quit or resign before the end of the year, we will kill her, but first, we will kill you!”

Hand scrawled, no documentation to prove it real. No investigation conducted to prove that it was an authentic threat.

In others words, crap.

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?
There is no other way to explain it.

So, are there any conservatives here who _don't_ endorse Frank's antisemitic rants about globalists/jews?

I didn't think so. Antisemitism is now a core value of conservatism.

Have fun in Hell, Trump cult filth.

That's one thing that's so great about being a liberal, not going to Hell. We'll be up in heaven sipping margaritas and watching the Trump cult traitors suffer. For all of eternity. It's going to be awesome.

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?
The Founders intended us to have "a republic if you can keep it" as Benjamin Franklin once quoted. We had a government intended to be of the people, by the people, for the people, i.e. a government that derives its power from the people and exists only to serve the people.

But once we allowed the government to be weaponized against the people, granted it dictatorial powers separate from social contract, we have allowed it to drift further and further closer to totalitarianism.

It considers all resource its own and decides what the people will be able to have and keep.

It considers itself all powerful to make whatever laws and rules and regulations with force of law it chooses to make and the people have little or no say about it.

It exists to serve itself, increase itself, insulate itself in a way that the people have less and less voice, less say, less influence, less power and gives itself authority to investigate, prosecute, punish, silence any who would dare challenge it.

And now that we have allowed the government to change the processes and safeguards of voter registration and voting to favor cheating and manipulation, we are fast losing the last protection we the people had and we are far closer to a totalitarian government than most of us would have thought possible even a decade ago.

The FBI, IRS, EPA, ATF and other government agencies have become the enforcement arms of a government that serves itself and not the people.

Last edited:
So, are there any conservatives here who _don't_ endorse Frank's antisemitic rants about globalists/jews?

I didn't think so. Antisemitism is now a core value of conservatism.

Have fun in Hell, Trump cult filth.

That's one thing that's so great about being a liberal, not going to Hell. We'll be up in heaven sipping margaritas and watching the Trump cult traitors suffer. For all of eternity. It's going to be awesome.

When you're a fucking moron with no argument, you resort to calling others "antisemites' based solely on the fact that you're off your meds

Sucks to be you

Take your meds, Biden Loon

web-antipsycho-drugs-getty-DONTUSEAGAIN.jpg

When you're a fucking moron with no argument, you resort to calling others "antisemites' based solely on the fact that you're off your meds
Awwww, is the traitor filth upset about being called out on his antisemitism?

Good.

"Globalist" has a long history of being used as an antisemitic slur. And those using it know that.

Awwww, is the traitor filth upset about being called out on his antisemitism?

Good.

"Globalist" has a long history of being used as an antisemitic slur. And those using it know that.

It doesn't

Forum List

Back