I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?

Most of the people in the FBI do a great job. We have to gut the leftist leadership and replace them with real Americans who are on our side

Welcome to the world of realizing reality :hello77:

One down, ALL the rest to go......<sigh>
Everyone acknowledges what I've been saying all along....eventually.

Clapper brennen et al.
goes back to clinton bill.
Coie perkins is the engine, university of chicago...
Obama was created from central casting.
Remember when pelosi called cia liars.

Napolean bernie...
Gibbs, pfeifer, jarrett... comey...
Tailgunner joe...

Kamalot, i don't know what the hell she is.

Last edited:
Most of the people in the FBI do a great job. We have to gut the leftist leadership and replace them with real Americans who are on our side

The founding father deliberately refused to make a federal police force because of the potential for abuse.

The KGB and all federal police must be disbanded.

The US Marshalls as an adjunct of the courts are the ONLY federal law enforcement that is constitutional.

Perhaps you are just grossly misinformed… try turning off conspiracy TV and living in the real world. You perhaps won’t be as baffled

Most of the guys in the FIB are good guys. No they aren't. Do you work there? Do you know anyone working there? The bad guys are at the top and the guys under them....keep their mouths shut and do the work set before them because they don't want to lose their jobs..and they're milquetoasts.

that makes them accessories...and they're no better than the key playahs.

The founding father deliberately refused to make a federal police force because of the potential for abuse.

The US Marshalls as an adjunct of the courts are the ONLY federal law enforcement that is constitutional.
That's just it.

ALL of this has been done before over and over again.

People always think that THEY are special though.

Their time will be different.

Not so much.

Frank, the mere fact that leaders all locked down their citizens to punish them for existing is also what one needs to know as well. Inflicting pain is the one thing these Nazi globalists love.

Most of the people in the KGB are "just following orders."
they don't have to, they can walk away. Like any person who has a conscience, honor and dignity should. Taking out your own people is traitorous, especially when one person says so. To accommodate the one means one has defined their soul. Or lack there of. Knocking down a women with a walker using a horse has to be one of the most egregious acts I've seen in some time. And for that individual then feeling good about what they did, enough to lie that she threw something at him. disgrace, and no better than Putin.

Last edited:

10 minute Ravi Shankar at Monterey Pops Standing Ovation!

Well, there you go again.

Having to make more and more bullshit conspiracies because real world doesn't tie out to nonsense you came to belive for bad reasons in the first place.

Forum List

Back