I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

I agree, except for the locker room part. If someone honestly feels they are female, what is the problem?
Typical democrat, the rights of all the women in the locker room don't matter to you, just the dude with junk who gets hard in the locker room and masturbates later. Hey, but you got your virtue signal out even if women are the victims

Should we ban lesbians from using the woman's locker rooms?
No, they are women. What a stupid question

I don't care, it doesn't affect me and there is no victim as long as both parties have free choice and are adults. It's between them and God
You're right, it's between them and God. Good luck with that.

Typical democrat, the rights of all the women in the locker room don't matter to you, just the dude with junk who gets hard in the locker room and masturbates later. Hey, but you got your virtue signal out even if women are the victims

No, they are women. What a stupid question
So if a lesbian hangs out in the women's locker room and masturbates later, you're OK with that, but if a guy does the exact same thing, he violates the rights of women? Curious perspective you got there.

We are, it's a leftist theocracy. We like to go out and see the world on our day off, politics is a religion to the left

Since the left started it.

I don't get it, seems like this is a case of the Right projecting their views on the Left. Trump seems to have created a Right-wing/religious cult but there is nothing comparable on the Left, certainly not for Biden.

Good luck with what? Are you saying your gay? Again, I don't care, take it up with God, not me
No I'm not saying anything remotely like that, and why(?), well because I'm not gay thank God, and just for your information, what I meant was "good luck with them taking it up with God" , otherwise if they don't realize the err of their ways...... So no I'm not talking about me or you. Why are you on the defence so much that instead of you asking someone to clarify a statement, you get all weird, and start asking ridiculous questions or saying ridiculous things ?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I don't get it, seems like this is a case of the Right projecting their views on the Left. Trump seems to have created a Right-wing/religious cult but there is nothing comparable on the Left, certainly not for Biden.
Keep thinking that Biden is honorable and clean. You are going to be sad when it's finally over. Trump doesn't make anyone follow him, but he does say things that are agreed upon by many American's. Call that agreement whatever you like, but it doesn't make it what you claim that it is.

So if a lesbian hangs out in the women's locker room and masturbates later, you're OK with that, but if a guy does the exact same thing, he violates the rights of women? Curious perspective you got there.
No it's more curious that you conflate the issue's in the way that you do. All though you attempted it, you failed. No one is so stupid not to see what you attempted to pull.

I don't give a shit, go for it, Maria

When leftists start to think, nothing good comes from it, even after you get past your racism

Robert_Duvall_playing_Tom_Hagen_in_The_-Article-201702211451.jpg

Chris Wray appearing before Congress telling them why information incriminating his client the Biden Crime Family can only be reviewed in a SCIF while anything on Trump, even stuff they just make up, is instantly emailed to WaPost

Last edited:

Forum List

Back