I'm tired of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polls in the moment may be useful, yes, but often are not. For instance, polls depending on landline services will always skew far to the right of the middle. Always check the polling protocols.

Polls in the moment may be useful, yes, but often are not. For instance, polls depending on landline services will always skew far to the right of the middle. Always check the polling protocols.
“Landline services”?
Don’t all minorities and lowlife taxpayer funded filth have landlines?
Don’t all minorities and lowlife taxpayer funded filth vote Democrat?

You are being rounded up because you are criminals who broke the law.
People are being rounded up just because they were there. During the George Floyd riots, rioters were doing all kinds of vandalism at will and the left referred to them as "mostly peaceful protesters" and they didn't round up people just because they were there.

It’s amusing that the same people who saw 1-6 as an insurrection are the same people who saw the BLM and ANTIFA riots as peaceful protests.
We`ve been having race riots for 300 years but we only had one riot where the perps were trying to install a president who clearly lost an election. Hiding behind BLM and antifa won`t do. Tee up something else because that`s really dumb.

We`ve been having race riots for 300 years but we only had one riot where the perps were trying to install a president who clearly lost an election. Hiding behind BLM and antifa won`t do. Tee up something else because that`s really dumb.
Yep.

There is nothing that compares to, or equates with, The Insurrection.

hahaha….Can you explain the mechanism that unarmed old fat dudes in Carhartt gear were going to use to “install” Trump?

Mac1958 can you explain it?

We all saw what happened and I'm not going to play with you idiots. I'm tired of this mess. There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump. That's what did happen and I don't give a flying f--- if any of you MAGA Nutjobs believe it happened or not, nor am I going to waste any part of my life looking for something that you think verifies what everybody on earth saw except for a bunch of unstable waiting for JFK Jr to come back and be trumps running mate right wing tards.

The Floyd protests were exploited by MAGA thugs.

I'm tired of this mess.​

The real mess?
Chris Rock is “tired, tired, tired” of the mess as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back