I'm tired of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We all saw what happened and I'm not going to play with you idiots. I'm tired of this mess. There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump. That's what did happen and I don't give a flying f--- if any of you MAGA Nutjobs believe it happened or not, nor am I going to waste any part of my life looking for something that you think verifies what everybody on earth saw except for a bunch of unstable waiting for JFK Jr to come back and be trumps running mate right wing tards.

We all saw what happened and I'm not going to play with you idiots. I'm tired of this mess. There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump. That's what did happen and I don't give a flying f--- if any of you MAGA Nutjobs believe it happened or not, nor am I going to waste any part of my life looking for something that you think verifies what everybody on earth saw except for a bunch of unstable waiting for JFK Jr to come back and be trumps running mate right wing tards.

Just another regime-change. Washington loves that, I thought. That is why the police didn´t hinder the unarmed folks to get in, I guess.

But they did.
Yes, some of them. Others even opened the gates. In another video one officer had a small talk with one of the intruders inside the Capitol. Besides some hooligans smashing stuff the "insurrection" looked like an official tour. Most of the people, many women among them, just believed in Trump´s bullshit and considered their actions legitimized. Also, this cannot seen as a serious insurrection, no arms, no declaration, just an over-eager flash mob.

Sorry bout that,

1. IM2 is worked up into a hissy fit, hope this cat doesn't do the movie Thing, and start unravelling.
2. Trump didn't do shit, why would he send a bunch of unarmed people to the capital to over take it, and hang Pence, and Nancy.
3. If they had one gun, but no guns.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

They're not going to admit to any wrongdoing. They can't.

So it was just a protest, and the violence was committed by "someone else". Or, as one of them has told me (and I confirmed it with him) that the violence was a Hollywood production. And he believes that, and they will believe anything that absolves them.

This is a group pathology, the world has seen it before, and it usually doesn't end well. So I guess we'll see.

Of course it happened, and their denial guarantees MAGA defeat next fall across the board.

Yes, some of them. Others even opened the gates. In another video one officer had a small talk with one of the intruders inside the Capitol. Besides some hooligans smashing stuff the "insurrection" looked like an official tour. Most of the people, many women among them, just believed in Trump´s bullshit and considered their actions legitimized. Also, this cannot seen as a serious insurrection, no arms, no declaration, just an over-eager flash mob.
Nobody opened the barricade none of that looked like a f---ing tour. The 2 officers that did appear to do as you claim got fired. This was an insurrection organized as part of a multi levvel attempt to stay in power by trump. If you're too stupid to see this, that's your problem. I'm tired of this. Every damn forum full of trump supporting idiots making this claim and if you disagree they all want somebody to show them proof of what everybody has alteady seen because they want to force a lie on somebody. I'm not debating this with you, I'm tellliing you what happened and don't give a damn if you don't agree .

Trump tried getting fake electors to turn in votes. He went to the courts trying to get it overturned. He pressured state officials to find him votes. After that, he tried pressing the VP to get the certification held up and sent back to state legislatures. Once he found out Pence refused to do that, he informed the mob he incited and they went in there with intent to do harm. It's time the bs from you right wingers stopped and I for one ain't hearing your crap anymore. What you say didn't happen and that's the way it is.

Last edited:
I don't know about that. Polls are fleeting, but it sure looks like he has a perfectly good chance to win.
Trump can't run from debating Bideen. Nor can he run from the ads from all the anti trump groups that are going to flood the aiirwaves to make people remember exactly how things were when he was president and his plan for hiis administtrration. Polls one year from an election before the firrst prrimary has started don't really mean anything.

I looked a the thread title and I thought/hoped you were going to cease your incessant whining and go post on some black thug site. Alas not so. Carry on.

They're not going to admit to any wrongdoing. They can't.

So it was just a protest, and the violence was committed by "someone else". Or, as one of them has told me (and I confirmed it with him) that the violence was a Hollywood production. And he believes that, and they will believe anything that absolves them.

This is a group pathology, the world has seen it before, and it usually doesn't end well. So I guess we'll see.
Mac, I don't care what they won't admit. I'm tired of every forum being filled with these idiots lying. I DGAD what they believe. I'm not going to argue, we all saw it. There is no discussion to be had. There is only telling them how it is.

Trump can't run from debating Bideen. Nor can he run from the ads from all the anti trump groups that are going to flood the aiirwaves to make people remember exactly how things were when he was president and his plan for hiis administtrration. Polls one year from an election before the firrst prrimary has started don't really mean anything.
I'm not so sure that Trump can avoid the debates. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

Mac, I don't care what they won't admit. I'm tired of every forum being filled with these idiots lying. I DGAD what they believe. I'm not going to argue, we all saw it. There is no discussion to be had. There is only telling them how it is.
I think the problem is far bigger than them lying. I think they actually believe most of what they say. Part of a group pathology, part of a cult, is an insulated, controlled reality. REALITY. So they have been conditioned to believe (at least at a conscious level) certain things, and to impulsively utilize certain thought processes.

I would much rather have it that they were lying. For the most part, I think they're being "honest", within their reality. Much worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back