I'm tired of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been using those same two photographs since 2016. You need new material.

These are today's women:

View attachment 863368

The women in your photographs are expressing outrage that men elected an idiot like Trump, but they very quickly got up, and this is what you're facing today. Nobody is crying. Nobody is screaming, and nobody is letting you get away with any of it.

They are celebrating abortions, the sick fucks.

These are today's women:
ScreenShot_20231124093223.png
Today's women are a mindless school of small fish?
Perhaps some Summers Eve is in order.

The MAGA don't have the numbers, don't have the institutions of government, don't have the LEO or reserves or armed forces.

Please rise up, MAGA.

Every time you MAGA psycho loons deny the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

MAGA will be slaughtered politically next fall. It will be like Hamas coming to a nursery.

We all saw what happened and I'm not going to play with you idiots. I'm tired of this mess. There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump. That's what did happen and I don't give a flying f--- if any of you MAGA Nutjobs believe it happened or not, nor am I going to waste any part of my life looking for something that you think verifies what everybody on earth saw except for a bunch of unstable waiting for JFK Jr to come back and be trumps running mate right wing tards.

Blacks are now beginning to sympathize with people being rounded up and prosecuted just because of their political affiliation.

Every time you MAGA psycho loons deny the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

MAGA will be slaughtered politically next fall. It will be like Hamas coming to a nursery.
hahaha….you poor degenerates. You haven’t paid attention to the polls have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back