I'm tired of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all saw what happened and I'm not going to play with you idiots. I'm tired of this mess. There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump. That's what did happen and I don't give a flying f--- if any of you MAGA Nutjobs believe it happened or not, nor am I going to waste any part of my life looking for something that you think verifies what everybody on earth saw except for a bunch of unstable waiting for JFK Jr to come back and be trumps running mate right wing tards.

The idiot, Little im.2, has brayed like the jackass he always is, again.

Once again, there was NO “insurrection” on J6. None.

It was an insurrection. You watched it on TV with the rest of us.
j6-video-footage_840x480.jpg

^ Pearl Harbor times 9/11 squared!

Has your family had you declared mentally incompetent yet, Marty?

The reality is that 5 people died that day. More than 200 went to the hospital, and millions of dollars of property damage was done. Congress members and their staff were forced to hide out or go to secured areas of the building for their personal safety.

But within days hours, the Insurrectionist in the House dutifully tried to overturn the results of the elections, and the entire Republican Party which wanted Donald Trump prosecuted on January 7th, has now pivoted to say it was no big deal.

The Courts, and the American people, beg to differ.

Far more competent than you, you filthy dried up Canuck.

And? how much damage and death were caused by the Floyd riots? Those months impacted far more people.

Stop talking about the American people you tory fuck.

There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021 incited by trump and committed by his supporters. That's what happened.

MAGA continual lying is tiring the electorate out.

It will destroy MAGA politically just so we can get peace and quiet.

It's like eight year olds who can't get there way and cry and cry and cry.

Far more competent than you, you filthy dried up Canuck.

And? how much damage and death were caused by the Floyd riots? Those months impacted far more people.

Stop talking about the American people you tory fuck.

I had a physical a couple of weeks ago. I scored 30/30 on the "competency" test.

The damage and death was caused by right wing agitators and gangs of anarchists and looters who came out at night to take advantage of the chaos. No BLM members were arrested for any violence or crime.

My favourite violent incident was when the Boogaloo Boi (anarchist who wants a race war), was shot by the right wing militia wing nut that they tried to blame on "violent leftists and BLM thugs".

We all saw what happened and I'm not going to play with you idiots. I'm tired of this mess. There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump. That's what did happen and I don't give a flying f--- if any of you MAGA Nutjobs believe it happened or not, nor am I going to waste any part of my life looking for something that you think verifies what everybody on earth saw except for a bunch of unstable waiting for JFK Jr to come back and be trumps running mate right wing tards.

I'm tired of this mess.​

Are you “tired” of the mess” in EVERY SINGLE black community in America?
How many blacks will be shot by blacks this weekend in Baltimore? How many hood-rats will use abortion as a contraceptive this week in St Louis?
I ask because you never seem to post about this while posting your ass off about J6 and those crazy white dudes who killed nobody.

Last edited:

I'm tired of this mess.​

Are you “tired” of the mess” in EVERY SINGLE black community in America?
How many blacks will be shot by blacks this weekend in Baltimore? How many hood-rats will use abortion as a contraceptive this week in St Louis?
As ask because you never seem to post about this while posting your ass off about J6 and those crazy white dudes who killed nobody.
Don't live there then.

You've been using those same two photographs since 2016. You need new material.

These are today's women:

1700845092195.png

The women in your photographs are expressing outrage that men elected an idiot like Trump, but they very quickly got up, and this is what you're facing today. Nobody is crying. Nobody is screaming, and nobody is letting you get away with any of it.

Being equally tired of liberal whining, I submitted our board liberals to the Guiness Book of World Records for the longest continuous hissy fit. Their closest competition is some four year old who was denied candy at the Walmart checkout lane. Good job liberals!

I had a physical a couple of weeks ago. I scored 30/30 on the "competency" test.

The damage and death was caused by right wing agitators and gangs of anarchists and looters who came out at night to take advantage of the chaos. No BLM members were arrested for any violence or crime.

My favourite violent incident was when the Boogaloo Boi (anarchist who wants a race war), was shot by the right wing militia wing nut that they tried to blame on "violent leftists and BLM thugs".

LOL BS.

More BS.

Conspiracy nutter in addition to a dried out spinster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back