I'm starting to enjoy President Trump...

Trump's fluckin with the NWO Globalists who could care less about American Citizens. It's very dangerous though. They desperately want him out. I truly hope he survives. There's some very very powerful forces out there trying to destroy him. God bless him.

I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.

In other words - you hate America. Thanks for sharing.

In other words, he hates the two parties. A gnat could have gleaned that. We all know that you DO hate america though.

I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.

In other words - you hate America. Thanks for sharing.

Political parties come and go, and sometimes to make an omelet you have to break some eggs. Good riddance to bad eggs.

Who cares if everything falls apart in the mean time, right?

Everything is falling apart anyway

Thanks to Trump.

Trump is SPANKING liberal and rino ass alike.....

I love the Man................

I never understood this RINO thing. So the liberal who has only been a Republican for a few years is the REAL Republican, but the guys who have been Republicans for decades are the FAKE REPUBLICANS.

Is that Strange or What?

Since his election, revelations of Donald Trump’s contempt for the legal process have been dizzying. The rule of law is what protects democracy in the United States. The president has done everything possible to subvert it.

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

There was the White House counsel’s failed effort last March to convince Attorney General Jeff Sessions not to recuse himself from the Russia inquiry. Then came the stunning news that the very same counsel, Donald F McGahn II, threatened to quit if the president fired special counsel Robert Mueller last June. Then there was the president’s grilling of acting FBI director Andrew McCabe, including asking him whom he had voted for in 2016.

Where’s my Roy Cohn?” Trump reportedly wailed when his attorney general, a key actor in the Russia-infected presidential campaign, recused himself. The president was invoking the name of his disgraced fixer, long dead, a lawyer who was discredited for aiding Joseph McCarthy and disbarred for unethical conduct.

Where is my Congress? This is the urgent question posed by these outrageous attempts by the president to subvert the constitution. The legislative branch of government must hold an out-of-control president with authoritarian tendencies accountable.

Neither the news media nor Robert Mueller can do this alone.

Congressional Republicans who stick by Trump and protect him will be remembered as the villains of Washington’s unfolding drama. They are the ones enabling an epic White House end run around the constitution.

Instead of holding Trump to account, Republicans are joining him in a cynical attempt to tarnish the FBI and undermine the criminal investigation into Russian election meddling.

What country do you come from?
Microaggression Alert!!!

Fortuitously, your too self absorbed, or high to make an iota of difference for either party - just the way I like 'Libs' to be - keep it up. Of course you didn't vote, lol

Ironically, "tearing a party up" is sometimes the only way to propagate new growth (in the primaries that is)

Sahba appears "too self absorbed, or high to make an iota of difference" for much of any thing.

But she writes well and is fun to read.

Fortuitously, your too self absorbed, or high to make an iota of difference for either party - just the way I like 'Libs' to be - keep it up. Of course you didn't vote, lol

Ironically, "tearing a party up" is sometimes the only way to propagate new growth (in the primaries that is)

Tell us all how foruituios it is that you vote.

I prefer to STFU and vote - while bringing my entire sphere of influence (ideologically) in with me.

I prefer to STFU and vote - while bringing my entire sphere of influence (ideologically) in with me.

No. I want to know how foruituios it is.

No. I want to know how foruituios it is.
Obviously your struggling still after a couple attempts at a "rebuttal"... are you asking me about "for·tu·i·tous" I really don't recognize 'foruituios' in the English language. - are you just being a pain in the ass for amusement here? Cus, I 'aint' gonna be playing along.

Forum List

Back