Trump leaning left

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Feb 12, 2017
Republicans are pissed.

I don't pay much attention to the weekly but I am watching him speak at the meeting on the news so here is a link:

Dianne Feinstein cannot contain her excitement at Trump's liberal Freudian slips

Feinstein's reaction when Trump says she should add assault weapons ban to Manchin-Toomey

2:53 PM - Feb 28, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Trump also shot down Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) when Scalise proposed that a measure allowing concealed-carry permits to cross state lines be added to a background check bill. "You'll never get this passed if you add concealed carry to this," Trump said. He also suggested that authorities be allowed to seize firearms from a potentially problematic individual without a court warrant, saying that it takes "so long to go to court to get the due process procedures," so he would prefer just "taking the guns early."

Overall, Trump stated a desire for a "comprehensive" gun measure rather than piecemeal reform. "Some people don't like the word comprehensive," Trump said. "To me, I like the word 'comprehensive.' I'd rather have a comprehensive bill. ... It would really be nice to create something that's beautiful." Kimberly Alters

Caveat: He will change his mind at about 11Pm tonight.

Trump was a liberal most of his life, why anyone thought he had changed is beyond me.

Didnt he just say a month or 2 ago about how he wanted CCP to be valid across state lines?

I made a thread about how i knew he was going to get crazy abour guns.. people just brushed it off..

This is called reeling them in for the kill...sucker dems will fall for this every time...

This is called reeling them in for the kill...sucker dems will fall for this every time...

Maybe, but I think even Trump knows you can't seize guns without a warrant no more than you can kick an illegal out whiteout a hearing.

The only point I can see is that you can buy an AR at 18 but must wait until 21 to buy a handgun.

But even if Trump gets anything passed, watch how the liberals jump up after the next mass shooting demanding even more regulations. Am I psychic? No, I just know Democrats. They won't stop until most Americans are totally disarmed.

I made a thread about how i knew he was going to get crazy abour guns.. people just brushed it off..

I didn't see your thread, sorry. At this point I don't think he is serious about anything until the deed is done, so we'll see.

1. Trump says what he really believes.

2. The NRA, Religious Nuts, and Corporations remind him that they are the only ones keeping him in his job, and they don't like what he said.

3. Trump changes and claims he never said what he said at first.

2. The NRA, Religious Nuts, and Corporations remind him that they are the only ones keeping him in his job, and they don't like what he said.

All the while, playing the ex officio Senile Dementia card...

That's the problem with the left. If Trump takes a strong stand, leftists claim he's pandering to his supporters. When he doesn't and tries to negotiate, you still complain.

Rush Limbaugh is right as usual. He said you can't negotiate with the left. There is no middle-ground with you people. It's either your way or no way.

Forum List

Back