I'm starting to enjoy President Trump...

I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.
What country do you come from?

The FAKE REPUBLICANS are the Alt Right and Far Right.

President Twitler was a hoot today in the gun meeting.
You're always good for a laugh, Jake. You ever considered stand up?
I have no trouble making the world laugh at the Alt and Far Right goofballs. Thank you, 007. :)
I think you're probably the last person in America still talking about this fabled "alt right." That makes me laugh, I'm sure it does others. Good stuff for stand up, bro.

I never supported Trump or Clinton, but I love the idea of somebody tearing the two parties apart, and Trump seems like the man for Republicans. Now we just need a Trump for Democrats. Maybe we can convince Rand Paul to run as a Democrat in 2020. He may need to brush up on his Twittering skills, but I think he'd do great.

Jerry Springer is my choice... I mean the death matches in the Oval Office would be worth watching...

I have no trouble making the world laugh at the Alt and Far Right goofballs. Thank you, 007. :)
I think you're probably the last person in America still talking about this fabled "alt right." That makes me laugh, I'm sure it does others. Good stuff for stand up, bro.
Yep, that statement makes you one of the most laughable posters here.

Last edited:
So this life-long Democrat who just a few years ago was praising Hillary and Obama jumps in as a Republican. Then he starts talking about gun control and amnesty, and his supporters are FUCKING SHOCKED. As a wise corporation once said, "I'm lovin' it."
donald-trump-the-progressive-populist-you-support-trump-gues-politics-1453694457.jpg

Yep, that statement makes you one of the most laughable fools in America.
To laugh at you?

Naaah... you're a joke, Jake... Jokey Jakey.

Have it 'er son... HEY... how about some more ALT LEFT jokes... :lol:

The U.S. of fucking A. :mad:

To laugh at you?

You are fun to toy with, indeed.

The U.S. of fucking A. :mad:

United Saudi of Fucking Arabia?:777:

( Where you burka the ugly and enjoy giving gays free flying lessons off roofs... ):50:

:scared1:

To laugh at you?

You are fun to toy with, indeed.
That's not an ALT LEFT joke, jake... c'mon man, let's have your good stuff... :lol:

In other words - you hate America. Thanks for sharing.

Trump hasn't even gone after Democrats much since taking office. He's too busy picking Twitter fights with his own people, and random celebrities.

"Hmm. Nancy Pelosi or Meryl Streep. Nancy Pelosi or Meryl Streep. Oooo Jeff Sessions!"
Anything that damages the federal government is good for the country

In other words - you hate America. Thanks for sharing.
Stop that! You know that is your job.

What makes you think he can stand up?

So this life-long Democrat who just a few years ago was praising Hillary and Obama jumps in as a Republican. Then he starts talking about gun control and amnesty, and his supporters are FUCKING SHOCKED. As a wise corporation once said, "I'm lovin' it."

In 2015 when he started his run, I was surprised he ran as a Republican most of his life he has been a Democrat. Nothing he does surprises me and he will bend with the wind just like all the President’s before him. I don’t understand why the left hates him.

Forum List

Back